+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New! 50% Less Moral Fiber! (New Member Introduction)

Default New! 50% Less Moral Fiber! (New Member Introduction)

Hello everyone. I'm CryoWulf. I'm a strange thing from NC. I used to play around on these board back when. I took a wild hair and decided I would pop back in.

I'm interesting in making some new friends on here. Don't give a rat's ass where you're from, how old you are, etc. etc. etc. If you don't suck odds are I will love talking to you.

Just a little about me:

Sometimes I scan random objects on a flatbed scanner just to see what they look like. For whatever reason, sometimes the image comes out as a plain white field. So I try it again. And again. And again. And still it's just a white blank. So I tweak some settings and scan it again and this time it comes out solid black. And I print out all these images and line them up and think about the fact that it's the same object in every picture....but the only thing I see is 5 pieces of paper and an empty ink cartridge. Then I start thinking about that empty ink cartridge and what it must look like inside, "Spongy at the bottom with wet black ink on all the walls." And then I think, "I wonder if that's what it feels like to be in a coma?", which sets my gears turning. "What if I am in a coma? I could see this being the kind of thing I would dream of in a coma. Maybe my whole life has just been a control-bar-to-the-head induced lie. Control bar? When the hell was I around a loose control bar?" And then start to think I might actually be a nuclear physicist who worked on the RBMK Reactor at Chernobyl. That would explain my intense hatred for Easy-Bake Ovens. "Piss-ant little things aren't even hot enough to bake muffins. How can I make this sucker hotter?" I must have then dedicated my life to the pursuit of the ultimate muffin...thus fueling an unhealthy interest in fusion. What if my last conscious thought as I pulled on my hazard suit and stared out through the lenses of my mask, and beheld the glowing hot light was, "Finally! A heat worthy of my muffins! Whole bran please."

So, there's my introduction and an intended conversation starter. Don't be a stranger. Well, ok...that might be fun too.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: New! 50% Less Moral Fiber! (New Member Introduction)

Hello. I live in NC.

3. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to VoltaireBlue For This Useful Post:

cryowulf (09-15-2010)
    Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello.....................maybe could very well be

5. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Karl For This Useful Post:

cryowulf (09-15-2010)
    Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by cryowulf View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm CryoWulf. I'm a strange thing from NC. I used to play around on these board back when. I took a wild hair and decided I would pop back in.

I'm interesting in making some new friends on here. Don't give a rat's ass where you're from, how old you are, etc. etc. etc. If you don't suck odds are I will love talking to you.

Just a little about me:

Sometimes I scan random objects on a flatbed scanner just to see what they look like. For whatever reason, sometimes the image comes out as a plain white field. So I try it again. And again. And again. And still it's just a white blank. So I tweak some settings and scan it again and this time it comes out solid black. And I print out all these images and line them up and think about the fact that it's the same object in every picture....but the only thing I see is 5 pieces of paper and an empty ink cartridge. Then I start thinking about that empty ink cartridge and what it must look like inside, "Spongy at the bottom with wet black ink on all the walls." And then I think, "I wonder if that's what it feels like to be in a coma?", which sets my gears turning. "What if I am in a coma? I could see this being the kind of thing I would dream of in a coma. Maybe my whole life has just been a control-bar-to-the-head induced lie. Control bar? When the hell was I around a loose control bar?" And then start to think I might actually be a nuclear physicist who worked on the RBMK Reactor at Chernobyl. That would explain my intense hatred for Easy-Bake Ovens. "Piss-ant little things aren't even hot enough to bake muffins. How can I make this sucker hotter?" I must have then dedicated my life to the pursuit of the ultimate muffin...thus fueling an unhealthy interest in fusion. What if my last conscious thought as I pulled on my hazard suit and stared out through the lenses of my mask, and beheld the glowing hot light was, "Finally! A heat worthy of my muffins! Whole bran please."

So, there's my introduction and an intended conversation starter. Don't be a stranger. Well, ok...that might be fun too.
    You are one pissed off dude. Nice to meet ya.

7. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Ajax Knucklebones For This Useful Post:

cryowulf (09-15-2010)
    aXa's Avatar Senior Member

okay, that was pretty kick-ass. hi and welcome.

9. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to aXa For This Useful Post:

cryowulf (09-15-2010)

Hello everyone who's replied thus far. Thank you for the welcomes and such.

VoltaireBlue, I recognize you. I have seen you around a few times.

Mr. Karl...have you ever sat on your own hand until it went numb?

Ajax Knucklebones...I'm not pissed off. I'm sociopathic.

aXa...thank you much. It is nice you meet you.

Nice to meet all of you really, I can tell I am amongst a wonderfully demented lot. You're truly sick, all of you, and I only hope to be so lucky as to be institutionalized with you some day.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Hey hi, how's it going?

12. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to mystoo For This Useful Post:

cryowulf (09-15-2010)
    Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Mr. Karl...have you ever sat on your own hand until it went numb?
    no......I'm too much of a control freak for that

14. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Karl For This Useful Post:

cryowulf (09-15-2010)

Well; welcome to the boards, and on the off-chance that you are responsible for Chernobyl my compliments on a beautiful piece of destruction. I still intend to visit and admire it in person some day.

16. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Raza For This Useful Post:

cryowulf (09-15-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo View Post
    Hey hi, how's it going?
    Quite well, thank you. How are you, lovely?

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Well; welcome to the boards, and on the off-chance that you are responsible for Chernobyl my compliments on a beautiful piece of destruction. I still intend to visit and admire it in person some day.
    Do you know how much fun it would be to me to open a bakery there? Although I doubt I would bake 2 batches of my frosted hazmat cookies or one dead-baby shaped red velvet cake before angering everyone, and subsequently being chased out of town.

In ex-soviet Ukraine, mutants ostracise you!

Quote Originally Posted by raza View Post
    in ex-soviet ukraine, mutants ostracise you!
    roflmao.

Hello.

Hello everyone who's replied thus far. Thank you for the welcomes and such.

VoltaireBlue, I recognize you. I have seen you around a few times.
    Around this website, or around town? If its around town, next time say something, I don't bite, & I like meeting new people. You don't happen to like aphex twin, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue View Post
    Around this website, or around town? If its around town, next time say something, I don't bite, & I like meeting new people. You don't happen to like aphex twin, do you?
    Around town...specifically at Legends. And while I'm sure you don't bite, last few times I was there I am rather sure I would have been bitten by someone had I made an attempt to start a conversation with you. Oh, I am so glad those days are over. I don't get out that way much anymore as I tend to do work for the Singlecell crew in Charlotte now.

I like Aphex Twin. I heard they are coming. Unfortunately...I doubt I will be there.

We should get together sometime for a cup of coffee if you're ever passing through.

BTW: VoltaireBlue, I tried to send you a private message about something interesting...a strange coincidence if you believe in that sort of thing. But it said you have exceeded your stored message limit. Perhaps look me up on you-know-which-two-sites?

Okay, I deleted some stuff.

Because Im slightly confused. I only know two people In charlotte. I'm only. Friends with each of them on one other social networking site. One is on one andthe other on the other.

I'm actually in the Greensboro area.

Exiled

Just a little about me:

God. Could you possibly make your "I'm so cool and special and unique and random" introduction any less disgustingly deliberate sounding??

28. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to milkingbreast For This Useful Post:

Rockwulf (09-25-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by milkingbreast View Post
    God. Could you possibly make your "I'm so cool and special and unique and random" introduction any less disgustingly deliberate sounding??
    I'm NOT going to get into a pissing contest with you. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

+ Reply to Thread