+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pedobear to Kick Off Presidential Run at March to Keep Fear Alive!

Default Pedobear to Kick Off Presidential Run at March to Keep Fear Alive!

My fellow Americans, for too long we have toiled under the oppressive paw of a government that has spiraled out of control in terms of spending, military intervention, and passing laws that circumvent our God-given right not to have to introduce ourselves door-to-door whenever we move into a new neighborhood.

To that end, I am officially taking this opportunity to declare my candidacy for President...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Pedobear to Kick Off Presidential Run at March to Keep Fear Alive!

I like the guy, but I don't much care for his platform. Our national pedo party had much better solutions for everything.

kclark's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I like the guy, but I don't much care for his platform. Our national pedo party had much better solutions for everything.
    I DISAGREE! Comparing Pedobear to the National Pedo-party is like putting Dexter in the same league as Johan Van Der Sloot...

and your little dog too

is there actually going to be a Pedobear presence at the Rally?

what is the Dutch National party platform?

Quote Originally Posted by kclark View Post
    I DISAGREE! Comparing Pedobear to the National Pedo-party is like putting Dexter in the same league as Johan Van Der Sloot...
    Pedobear wants generic fear and tax breaks to the rich. The PNVD wanted animal rights, drug legalization, improved democracy, underage emancipation and free public transport.

There's really no competition. In fact, pedobear completely fails to address the problem of pedophobia and related laws. He's betrayed his roots for the benefits of political elitism!

kclark's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by karyn View Post
    is there actually going to be a Pedobear presence at the Rally?

what is the Dutch National party platform?
    Karyn,

There *is* going to be a Pedobear presence at the rally! No fooling.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Is pedobear related to the sexual harrassment panda?

8. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Karl For This Useful Post:

Raza (10-06-2010)
+ Reply to Thread