+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about inserting video

RazorCandi's Avatar Member

Default Question about inserting video

I'd like to post a 6 minute video with some short clips but the video insertion icon asks for a URL, since this video shows some 'bits and pieces' I can not upload it to my photobucket and most sites will probably remove it immediately, is there another way for me to insert the video here without going through a URL? Will and attachment work and how will the video show up as an attachment? Any suggestions are welcome!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Question about inserting video

I'm now sure about the attachment. I'd say go ahead and try it.

There are pron sites you can upload to, but you probably don't want to do that.

Just use megavideo. It will probably get taken down after a while, but you should be able to post it here until then and always repeat the process later.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Email me the megavideo link and I'll see if we can set a viewer up.

Thanks! I've decided 6 min. is a bit long for a promo video anyway, I think what I will do is split it up into three shorter videos, one that is user friendly (still clothed haha, this way I can post it anywhere) and the other two more teaser (a boob or two). I will email you the links when I get them all set up

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=XRRTG8PV

not sure how long it will last, watch and enjoy while you can

Nice styling! I especially like the very first look with the wild makeup.

Thanks That was just a short 1 minute video I shot for Gore Couture during a shoot:

oh I forgot about these too

These are lovely. I can't get enough of that makeup/hair/eyes combo. 'Nails are great with it, too.

Are those contact lenses? The detail and colors are perfect; I've never been able to find any like that.

Thanks

well the ones in the images are lightened a bit to look light gray, I lost my white ones :-( But I am wearing lenses they just aren't as light as I would have liked them to be since my natural eye color is brown. One the blue eye I am wearing Sapphire Blue by ACUVUE and the other eye Grey by Expressions. They look great from up close but from far away especially in an image you can't see them much. They have some really awesome ones at :

http://www.9mmsfx.com/

though they run for a lot of money :-( I also saw on Dracula Clothing they have much more reasonably priced lenses

http://draculaclothing.com/contact-l...a8sfjmbhe50ev5

Yeah, that's my problem. I love light grey, dark-outlined eyes with a passion - especially worn with reds - but with naturally dark brown eyes it's difficult to find anything that has both detail and the right color. All the halloweeny white/grey ones lack the outer rim, which is a different look entirely.

So, I cheat in photoshop. Something starting out with lenses, sometimes without - once you get into editing like that it doesn't really matter much. I'd love to find something close to wear IRL, though; I'll look up the ones from Expressions.

What about the red one, in the upper two pics? (I hadn't noticed that it changed to blue later)

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Damn! Those pics are hot. Still drooling over the boots:0

Thanks mystoo

+ Reply to Thread