+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cats in Cute Outfits

Default Cats in Cute Outfits

United Bamboo has, according to The Telegraph, come out with a calendar of cats modeling their clothes.

I didn't see anything on the United Bamboo site that I had to have. Honestly, the bags are probably the only items I'd used if I got comps in the mail. But I can't help appreciating the viral genius of a whole calendar of cats in cute outfits. The Telegraph was not helpful enough to provide a link the United Bamboo site (not like helpful yours truly), but I admit I had to google them the moment I saw the slideshow.

The Blue Blood Boutique is, alas, not open this holiday season. But the delightful Pika did model the Blue Blood doggie shirts, with an assist from the lovely Kellie LaPlegua. Maybe we need to do an adorable puppies in cute outfits Blue Blood calendar next year. I suppose it would be less ironic, though, as we actually do put out dog clothes.

Are kittens and pups cuter in people clothes or pet clothes? That and wondering how many angels can dance on the head of a pin keep me up at night.
    Read the full article

Default Re: Cats in Cute Outfits

That is just horrible.

I mean, aesthetically speaking. Who would seriously think a grey cat would look better in such a dreadful brown furline jacket?

Cats are significantly more stylish than normal people, who really need to ease up on their efforts to drag everybody else down with them into the bleak pit of poor color-coordination, shape-obscuring fields of fabric and their thousand-and-one shades of brown.

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Ugh..my post got deleted...so the short version... I like cats in clothes, im not a dog person but sometimes they can be cute. I bought my hairless cat and one of the biggest reasons was because i wanted to play dress up with a hairless cat and treat him like my child since I'm gay and I don't see myself havin children, he is a perfect replacement ;P (and less work) I haven't been able to dress him up just cuz I forget, but I have tried to look for cute outfits in the beginning when I bought him. Theres' this store in Fashion Island in Newport Beach that has cute doggy outfits and they have this really fabulous sailor outfit but Girl let me tell you, it's expensive ::sigh:: like $40 though now I'm really tempted to go back and buy it.. Anyways, I've tried puttied teddy bear clothes on him and baby clothes shirts ive bought at the thrift store and they dont fit him. I even took the shirt off the BLueBlood bear to put it on him but it was also too small!! I gotta check out that doggy BlueBlood one and see if I think It'll fit him..cuz he's gettin bigger he's the size of smallish medium chihuahua....especially right now that it's cold I've been telling my ex we gotta go to Petco and buy him a generic shirt just cuz it's soooooo cold in this weather, he's always tucking himself under the bedsheets...he's adorable!!! the only thing ive been able to get on him has been a birthday hat on his 1st birthday but he really disliked it...lol...as u can tell he looks pissed but he always looks pissed off in pictures, i dont think he likes being in them.

here's Beetlegeuse on his 1st birthday

Lookit my caboodles with blueblood stickers on it!! haha that's ironic its in the picture, i just noticed it right now

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle Harlequin View Post
    Ugh..my post got deleted...so the short version... I like cats in clothes, im not a dog person but sometimes they can be cute. I bought my hairless cat and one of the biggest reasons was because i wanted to play dress up with a hairless cat and treat him like my child since I'm gay and I don't see myself havin children, he is a perfect replacement ;P (and less work) I haven't been able to dress him up just cuz I forget, but I have tried to look for cute outfits in the beginning when I bought him. Theres' this store in Fashion Island in Newport Beach that has cute doggy outfits and they have this really fabulous sailor outfit but Girl let me tell you, it's expensive ::sigh:: like $40 though now I'm really tempted to go back and buy it.. Anyways, I've tried puttied teddy bear clothes on him and baby clothes shirts ive bought at the thrift store and they dont fit him. I even took the shirt off the BLueBlood bear to put it on him but it was also too small!! I gotta check out that doggy BlueBlood one and see if I think It'll fit him..cuz he's gettin bigger he's the size of smallish medium chihuahua....especially right now that it's cold I've been telling my ex we gotta go to Petco and buy him a generic shirt just cuz it's soooooo cold in this weather, he's always tucking himself under the bedsheets...he's adorable!!! the only thing ive been able to get on him has been a birthday hat on his 1st birthday but he really disliked it...lol...as u can tell he looks pissed but he always looks pissed off in pictures, i dont think he likes being in them.

here's Beetlegeuse on his 1st birthday
    Cute! PM me your cat's measurements and I'll see if we've got a doggy tee which might fit.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Irvine is not impressed.

I don't think I ever did this..hey check out my kaboodles with blueblood stickers!

+ Reply to Thread