+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member: Vixen Blu

Vixen Blu's Avatar Junior Member

Default New Member: Vixen Blu

wow... cant believe that I been looking at this site for years and only now just get a profile. So...what can I say about myself. Im not so good at writing these things

First off, Im all about personality. Its true that my interests such as modeling and adult performance (Im an off again, on again cam girl) can be aesthetically based but Im sure into finding out what makes a sexy person tick. I can best be described as that offbeat artsy hippie chick you saw in high school who liked to draw during her lunch hour.

Im a 28 year old and can be considered a BBW. Quite agile and nimble as you gotta be quick acting in this life sometimes. Im also involved in some BDSM proclivities including petplay, gasmasks, genital pumping, power exchange, zentai and much more.As a lifestyle artist I am doing freelance work (for now) while managing a gasmask site. Really want to keep abreast of all that goes on in the LA/SB/Riverside area, especially with the burning man scene. In fact, I hope to make BM 2011 as my third year going (2007, and 2009 respectively).

Seems a few of my friends are already on here but I sure would like to get to know more people. So, dont be shy. Say hi.

-aspiring Blue Blood Model
    Vixen Blu

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: New Member: Vixen Blu

hello

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl View Post
    hello
    Hello there. You sure are shy and make me look talkative.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Hiya.

Hi there, Voltaire Blue.

Welcome.

+ Reply to Thread