+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello again

Mariner's Avatar Junior Member

Default Hello again

I made an account on here a while ago, but it's been so long since I've posted anything. So, thought I'd do a re-introduction post.

Alright, a little bit about me. I work at a library, which is nice since I love reading (some of my favorite books: Phantom of the Opera, Frankenstein, Crime and Punishment, The Stand, Jane Eyre, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest). I'm currently going to college with a psychology major, but will soon be switching to an english major. In my spare time I love to write, I'm currently working on a novel and a collection of poems. I also love photography, I mostly work with digital photography, but also have a film camera. I can't go a day without listening to music, some of my favorite bands are: Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, The Sisters of Mercy, Specimen, The Cure, The Cult, The Cramps, The Mission UK, Zombina and the Skeletones, Fields of the Nephilim, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, and many many more. I also love the outdoors, I'm out hiking and walking whenever the weather is nice (which unfortunately hasn't been very often lately...way too much rain).

That's all I can think of for now, hopefully I haven't rambled on too much. So, hello again everyone.

Default Re: Hello again

Nice. Welcome.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

jayne eyre is a great story. I love charlotte bronte. welcome back.

Mariner's Avatar Junior Member

Thank you both for the welcome.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

hi there. hope you stick around longer this time.

+ Reply to Thread