+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weiner won't pull out, stands tall, but says he's sick, broken.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Weiner won't pull out, stands tall, but says he's sick, broken.

So here we have some ass clown punk who sends pictures of his junk to random people, and is sexting with minors. Says publicly his system's been hacked! And then when the cops get involved (he's a Congressman, so breaches of computer security have national security implications) herp derp derp herp no no I was just kidding it was a prank, so not my fault but no cops please.

Someone went into my system and distributed pics of someone's dick. No, it's not my dick. Oh wait, that implies my Facebook and Twitter accounts have pics of other people's dicks in them. Er, derp herp derp it's a right wing conspiracy, and who can say whose dick it is or even a dick at all, cause it's Photoshop.
    Or not. Please stop asking me about this.

I refuse to talk about this. How dare you keep dragging things back to this question, I didn't answer it. I gave a stock lawyery answer that didn't answer the question. I won't let gutter concerns dictate my narrative. WHO KNOWS WHOSE DICK IT IS AND WHO CARES. It was and wasn't potentially my penis and it did or didn't exist in my Facebook account and Twitter and could have or could have not been put there by person or persons unknown as a hack which isn't a hack.

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK it's my dick, I sent it, I'm embarassed, but even though everyone's telling me the honorable thing to do is resign, I won't. I will defy the Republicans, and defy my own party.

Because I'm sick. Crocodile tears begin.

I wish to take a leave of absence, to seek "treatment". I'm not a moral failure, and though there's legal questions about sexually soliciting minors, well, if I play this up as being the victim, I leave long enough for the media to forget this story, and all the legal and press nonsense that should right now be getting me fired will magically blow away.

PUNKS.

Default Re: Weiner won't pull out, stands tall, but says he's sick, broken.

Hold on a second, when was he accused of sending explicit messages to minors? Or even random people? Everything that came from reliable sources said he was carrying on internet affairs with people. Part of the reason politicians give the lawyer answers is cause their lawyers tell them to, mostly to shut the client up so new rumors don't crop up.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem View Post
    Hold on a second, when was he accused of sending explicit messages to minors? Or even random people? Everything that came from reliable sources said he was carrying on internet affairs with people. Part of the reason politicians give the lawyer answers is cause their lawyers tell them to, mostly to shut the client up so new rumors don't crop up.
    He had one email exchange with one minor female who friended him after a political rally. There is no evidence anything of an explicit nature was exchanged. Obviously, you are correct as to why he may not comment. On a personal level, I hope he resigns and gets some help. His real "crime" was lying and dragging this out. That has hurt him, his family, and friends ... a lot more than another distraction and round of jokes about weiners could possibly hurt the rest of us.

OEC

I am not really big on politics because they make such a big deal out of stuff nobody I know cares about. I don't think I hang out with any women who would think seeing a picture of a big dick from someone they were flirting with was a bad thing.

I do not live in New York and I'm not a conservative enough person to be that interested in politics, but what is his voting record? It seems like there is not one site on the internet I can visit without something about this case on it, but nobody his talking about how he does his job. What does his digital sex life have to do with how he performs his functions as an elected representative?

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat View Post
    He had one email exchange with one minor female who friended him after a political rally. There is no evidence anything of an explicit nature was exchanged. Obviously, you are correct as to why he may not comment. On a personal level, I hope he resigns and gets some help. His real "crime" was lying and dragging this out. That has hurt him, his family, and friends ... a lot more than another distraction and round of jokes about weiners could possibly hurt the rest of us.

OEC
    Yeah, and he was saying a few days ago that that was a Photoshopped set of genitalia planted by Sean Hannity, hacked by the Chinese and so forth.

When he says he wasn't saying anything unacceptable towards said minors, sorry Bubba, your credibility is totally blown.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk View Post
    Yeah, and he was saying a few days ago that that was a Photoshopped set of genitalia planted by Sean Hannity, hacked by the Chinese and so forth.

When he says he wasn't saying anything unacceptable towards said minors, sorry Bubba, your credibility is totally blown.
    I am not really big on politics because they make such a big deal out of stuff nobody I know cares about. I don't think I hang out with any women who would think seeing a picture of a big dick from someone they were flirting with was a bad thing.

I do not live in New York and I'm not a conservative enough person to be that interested in politics, but what is his voting record? It seems like there is not one site on the internet I can visit without something about this case on it, but nobody his talking about how he does his job. What does his digital sex life have to do with how he performs his functions as an elected representative?

Quote Originally Posted by incog View Post

Representative Weiner is a Democrat and has a fairly liberal voting record. I don't think sharing his penis online would alone affect his performance in congress. His reaction does, however. He should have said "Yes, that is my cock. In this instance, I accidentally tweeted it." Instead, he claimed to have been hacked and had an emotional meltdown. While he would still have been admonished even with an admission, he exacerbated the problem post-exposure. Based on his behavior, it would be difficult for him to serve his constituents in an effective manner. The guy needs help. I base that on his behavior of the past 2 weeks.

OEC

Ah Bikerpunk how we've missed your shitbird analleakage moralizing.

Who. Gives. A. Shit?

So what?

He e-mailed his dick.

Mind your own fucking business you fucking ass beagle.

I am so fucking sick and tired of everybody sticking their fucking noses so far up everybody else's rectums that they can smell how our sneezes are scented.

People like fucking.

Stop acting like an 8 year old little girl who's scandalized by this shit, and get the fuck over your fear of pussy, and go get your own you mother fucking hook worm. "Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh Mrs.Snuffelupagus Anthony Weiner said a bad word....."

Fucking retard.

9. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Buster Friendly For This Useful Post:

Raza (06-15-2011)

That was actually the statement made by the minor. Delaware police are investigating it, but the burden of proof is in the positive. There is simply no evidence that he "sexted" with this minor. I believe he should resign, but I say that only due to his behavior after the photos were revealed. I also think his mental state is deteriorating. The guy needs help. His career is over. His marriage may well be. The American public should allow him to exit stage right. This has become a pointless distraction.

OEC

That was actually the statement made by the minor. Delaware police are investigating it, but the burden of proof is in the positive. There is simply no evidence that he "sexted" with this minor. I believe he should resign, but I say that only due to his behavior after the photos were revealed. I also think his mental state is deteriorating. The guy needs help. His career is over. His marriage may well be. The American public should allow him to exit stage right. This has become a pointless distraction.

OEC
    Correct in one: I went by a "breaking news story" that was retracted. I was coming here to retract that as well.

Who. Gives. A. Shit?

So what?

He e-mailed his dick.

He didn't "email" his dick.
    He published it to the world.

Then said he was hacked.
    Then said he wasn't, it was a prank.
    Then said it could have been his genitals, or couldn't - who could possibly know.
    Then fessed up.

I don't give a shit who he shows his dick to.
    His wife sure as fuck does, though - the one he married nine months ago and who is carrying his child.
    That part isn't any of my business.

But a Congressman saying "I've been hacked" calls certain InfoSec and police people on duty, fucking immediately. It's no joking matter. It's why he fessed up, because continuing to lie like a cheap rug about it would have put him in a shit-ton of legal trouble.

He's not my Congressman either, so I really don't give a fuck, except to say that he's an assclown for being a liar and an even bigger dickhead for taking the "Hollywood route" e.g. "there's no problem that can't be swept under the rug by calling it an illness and going for "treatment" or "counselling"."

He should have just said AW FUCK, I screwed up, but he didn't. If he had, we'd all have had a laugh but been done with it.

The only people who really give a shit here are the Dems. Even they, hell, even Barkie O the Prez are saying "dude, you need to resign". And he's telling THEM to go fuck themselves.

. And he's telling THEM to go fuck themselves.
    Fuck you.

This is the same moralfag bullshit you pulled the last time you showed up here.

Seriously, go die.

Of kindness.

It doesn't matter how many other people you think back up your chicken wing flapping hysteria, you're full of shit.

Some guy tweets his dick, and you get all poopy.

Fuck you.

People like to fuck.

Sorry that fact makes you all itchy pants.

Now, as I stated- Go die alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly View Post

Who. Gives. A. Shit?

So what?

He e-mailed his dick.

I am so fucking sick and tired of everybody sticking their fucking noses so far up everybody else's rectums that they can smell how our sneezes are scented.

People like fucking.

Stop acting like an 8 year old little girl who's scandalized by this shit, and get the fuck over your fear of pussy, and go get your own you mother fucking hook worm. "Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh Mrs.Snuffelupagus Anthony Weiner said a bad word....."

Fucking retard.

Excellent points. I think this is what I should have said. WTF is someone so uptight about sex as this dude doing on Blue Blood?

14. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to incog For This Useful Post:

Buster Friendly (06-17-2011)

Who gives a fuck?

Humanity needs to GTFOver its absurd fear of genitals.

ETA: Beat to it. Thanks, Buster.

16. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Raza For This Useful Post:

Buster Friendly (06-17-2011)

I hope the next guy just says "Yeah, my dick. And?"

I hope the next guy just says "Yeah, my dick. And?"
    That's what I'd prefer, but he didn't so why am I supposed to give a shit?

Fuck you.

This is the same moralfag bullshit you pulled the last time you showed up here.

Seriously, go die.

Of kindness.

It doesn't matter how many other people you think back up your chicken wing flapping hysteria, you're full of shit.

Some guy tweets his dick, and you get all poopy.

Fuck you.

People like to fuck.

Sorry that fact makes you all itchy pants.

Now, as I stated- Go die alone.
    Did bikerpunk steal your prom date? He thinks weiner shouldn't have played games after getting caught with his pants down. He aint trying to ban the dicktweets, and this is really just watercooler talk. Slide man, it aint that hard.

That's what I'd prefer, but he didn't so why am I supposed to give a shit?
    That he did it? You shouldn't. When I see shit like this clogging the media, I factcheck it. Bout it. If I see this shit on here, I'm gonna wonder why. It is banter beyond that.

So I was debating whether to weigh in here, because as OEC said, it's banter... But after hearing that he resigned, I had to comment.

First, I love my dick. It's really a great dick IMO. But do I have any pictures of it on my computer ready to send to people I meet? Nah...

Second, this guy got zero support from his homies. Bill Clinton was launching facials in the Oval Office and his party (and wife!) somehow steered him out of it. They didn't put any effort into saving this guy whatsoever, so clearly, he was expendable.

Finally, what's up with the wife? She's hot, intelligent, powerful herself, and wants to make babies with him... Hell, she'd look great in some leather and torn fishnets... Yet, he needed the titillation of "online relationships"... Further, for this, he needs "treatment"? For what? Being a horny douchebag?

Anyway, I read an article that says the guy doesn't even have a real job to go back to... Part of why people have such little respect for the public sector. Several steps shy of "let them eat cake" but annoying nonetheless.
    Last edited by BiggTruxx; 06-16-2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: usage error

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

So..what I'm hearing is that bikerpunk hates wiener's wiener and CPM love's wiener's wiener.

wiener wiener wiener wiener. hehe

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Whoops, read that wrong. Sorry Caf. It's BUSTER who is bananas for wiener.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory View Post
    Whoops, read that wrong. Sorry Caf. It's BUSTER who is bananas for wiener.
    There was a lot of wiener flying round, someone was bound to get caught in the crossfire.

Which does make me wonder, would this been as big of a scandal if the wiener in question belong to a congressman with a less comically apt name?

+ Reply to Thread