+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Be nice to me, I'm new :)

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Default Be nice to me, I'm new :)

Hi, I just signed up so this is my introduction post, yay.

I'm Sierras, I'm a 20 year old model from a small town near Vancouver, BC. I've only been modelling for a couple of years, not very consistently. I've been focusing my creative efforts on sewing and accessory making recently instead. One of my sets just went live, but to be honest I've been creeping blueblood for years. It's great to be a part of it.

Default Re: Be nice to me, I'm new :)

I sure noticed that update. You are super hot. I would love to see sets which feature your accessory making. What kind of stuff do you sew?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello.......I used to live near vancouver

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Hello! I used to live IN Vancouver Also Texada, and I miss it everyday. Anyway, welcome!

Thanks for all the welcoming. I'm actually going to move to Vancouver near the end of this year, it's such a beautiful city.

And incog, that's a great idea. Right now I usually make collars, cuffs, headbands, and nipple pasties. And I sew everything from lingerie to complete outfits. Some end up being more successful than others. :P

I noticed the sample pic from your shoot in the forum. You have some nice features.

You should definitely shoot some accesorized erotica with BB. It's so much more interesting than plain nudity, especially with homemade gear.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo View Post
    Hello! I used to live IN Vancouver Also Texada, and I miss it everyday. Anyway, welcome!
    wow, texada.........................timewarp

8. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Karl For This Useful Post:

mystoo (07-07-2011)
    mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I noticed the sample pic from your shoot in the forum. You have some nice features.

You should definitely shoot some accesorized erotica with BB. It's so much more interesting than plain nudity, especially with homemade gear.
    Oooohhh yeah, I totally agree!

I definitely agree with that, its always much more appealing when there's something going on other than simple nudity. I'd love to do a shoot with some awesome cuffs and a matching collar or something.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Welcome Sierras. I def prefer shooting folks in their own gear, so count me as in favor there too. I have had waaaaaaay too much fun in Vancouver in the past. Oddly, I just re-started my Netflix subscription, after not having it for a few years, and I'm watching a detective/mobster show which takes place in Vancouver. I'll get your name fixed over on the Blue Blood VIP side. Thanks for coming by

+ Reply to Thread