+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you were offered a million dollars to kill someone . . .

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default If you were offered a million dollars to kill someone . . .

If you were offered a million dollars to kill someone, would you do it? If yes, any special circumstances required?

Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: If you were offered a million dollars to kill someone . . .

I don't think I would. There's too much at stake.

Even if I couldn't get arrested for killing someone, I would wonder why you need this person dead.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

no women no children. half now half after it is done.

Cthulhu23's Avatar Dark Dreamer

No I would go mad living everyday of the rest of my life wondering when I would be caught.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    If you were offered a million dollars to kill someone, would you do it? If yes, any special circumstances required?

My price woulnd't be so high.
    In certian circumstances I'd do it for free.

*shrugs* To each their own.

(This thread isn't going to be used against me in court someday is it? lol)

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

id go with what skully said but id also want a jet waiting for me at a local aiport ready to take me to mexico right after the hit

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I'd do it for less. No feelings, no involvement, just for the cash.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

That really depends on who I'm gonna kill now wouldnt it, do I like them, do I hate them, do I even know them and whats their status because if they are big and famous I dont want anything to do with it as there would be a huge murder hunt and I'd be sure to get caught, then again could I live with the guilt and i would probably spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Yes...name the person, place, and time. The only demands I would make would be the right tools for the job...each person requires a diffrent approach and setting. What some forget is that a random person killing another random person makes it a near impoissibility for police to find you...they would have to REALLY want to and even then it's no easy road. As long as part of your stipulation is the destruction of your murder weapon and a good place to lay low...you can get away with it rather easy.

Of course the target really factors into this...killing a high profile target creates a much dangerous situation...but even then you'd be surprised what you can get away with. I figure at LEAST a year or so of planning would be necessary to find the most opportune time...though you could simply do a one night affair if you're professional and smart enough.

You'd better have a hard stomach and mind though...cause it'll weigh heavy...at least the first time. After that it does get easier since you develop a way of dealing with the deed involved...

Lets face it...anyone is a valid target...men, women, and yes even kids. You may wonder how kids could be a valid and justifiable target...well in some families and situations the kids FUTURE is really the target...it can be very dangerous to some for a child to reach adulthood. History shows that many a time....

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I would kill terrorists for free. I turned in five terrorists to the FBI!!! But where is my five million dollar reward?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

id have to agree with the reasons for killing them and id have to have assurances that my trail would be covered and that it wouldnt come back on me oh and id want the money up front in non-sequential 20s

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

hell,give me $100 dollors ,a nice sharp somthing and someone that is a peace of shit(we all know some people will never not be fucks ) ,or as i call them"oxygen bandits"haha,i'll do it !

Scarlett1313's Avatar Member

if they are a worthless piece of shit and a million greenbacks are being offered....erh yeah, but only if i was assured that I would never be caught...beh, I don't know, my mind could change 100+ times in the next minute.

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

why do they deserve to die? petty reasons or a good reason? If it's good, hmmm, I guess so, cause even if I go to jail, my family would be taken care of...but I'd plan on doing right.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

If it was for someone's personal gain, then fuck no........ also no women no children. If the guy is a scar on society then probably.

Yes, a cool million in 20's. half know half later. I can provide all nessesary equipment ect. The catch is that the perict crime has to be clean any witnesses must die also. In a crime there are over 100 ways to fuck up and get caught. Hence O.J. Simpson, but a cool million is more then enough to buy your way out of it with our courpt system. so its worth it...

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

It wouldn't be the first time that its been offered or considered.

Who is problem?
    Send me name and adress on pm, and we'll make a deal. For you I could go with some discount

p.s. I don't do politicians.

No penalties or punishments for commiting the murder.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

circumstances required would be: I would be exempt from any penalty of the law, stateside and international. I don't want to have to hide. Then i'd say yes, i would.

Hmmm let me see...I am barely getting by on the job that I now have and I still owe shit loads of money to the bank....I am from the south so I am well armed and I know about 100 different places where with the right wood chipper no one would find the body....(Plus I have a wood chipper at my mothers house) I would have to say that for a million dollars someone would be a dead motherfucker....

But thats just me...I am shallow...and greedy

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    I would kill terrorists for free. I turned in five terrorists to the FBI!!! But where is my five million dollar reward?
    Do you even know what a terrorist is? the official definition is someone who uses fear as a means of coercian. shit man, then we better take up some arms and blow the shit out of those bastards at six flaggs, because they get hundreds of terror victims on their roller-coasters every day.
    A more acurate statement would be an armed militant affiliated with a rogue political group that utlizes guns, and bombs against both military and civilian targets as a means of furthering thier agenda... as opposed to a Peacekeeper affiliated with a politcal group that's officially recognized by the United Nations that utlizes guns, and bombs against both military and civilian targets as a means of furthering thier agenda.
    Wake up and smell the Bullshit that's right in front of you. There is no such thing as a terrorist. at least not in the aspect that there's these little guy's out there that want to kill you because they hate our "freedom"... but what can you expect from the same people that told us that Vietnam wasn't a war, despite the fact that 50,000 american soldiers fought and died there.
    The fact that the the United States military has killed hundreds more women, children and civillians than every "terrorist" in the world put together should inspire you to do some logical deductions.
    If you want to kill some terrorists, I suggest you start in Washington DC.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    Do you even know what a terrorist is? ...
    The terminology has been misused, but there certainly are terrorists in the world today. If someone alerted the authorities in regards to a dangerous plot, I'm not sure I see the harm in that, nor do I see it as equivalent to frivolous reports against amusement park operators. That's silly.

And as far as a million for killing someone, well, there would be a lot of factors. Who would be asking? What would be their explaination? How did I feel when I woke up that day? Things like that.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    There is no such thing as a terrorist. at least not in the aspect that there's these little guy's out there that want to kill you because they hate our "freedom"... but what can you expect from the same people that told us that Vietnam wasn't a war, despite the fact that 50,000 american soldiers fought and died there.
    The fact that the the United States military has killed hundreds more women, children and civillians than every "terrorist" in the world put together should inspire you to do some logical deductions.
    If you want to kill some terrorists, I suggest you start in Washington DC.
    Guess those 9-11 guys were tourists...

The Vietnam War may have been officially a police action but everyone from the era (journalist to housewife) knew what it was and called it a war...so lets not get silly here.

As far as the U.S. Military killing more civillians than every terrorist in the world put together...that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. In terms of modern studies of casualites in major conflcits of the 20th century... Russia stands at number one...followed by Germany...then Japan...then China...then good ole N.Korea...Great Britian...France then you could argue that the U.S. would be next though some would debate you since Cambodia would technically come out ahead in terms of raw numbers AND you could make a good argument for Israel. Now if we factor in terrorist only attacks...Palestine comes out ahead by western standards...by Mid-East standards it would be Israel.

Now this is all simple logic and simple math...so technically if we fallow your "The real terrorrists are in government" shtick then we have quite a long list to go through.

You can be naive enough to think terrorists do not exist...hell you could call em freedom fighters and give em lil berets and che hoodies...but every nation has it's defined terrorists and they fit the bill in terms of defenition from their viewpoint...to ignore that is simply being arrogant...You MUST factor in perceptions of any nation or people to understand the conflicts they are engaged in...failure to do so breeds misinformation and false perceptions...you want a clear example of this look at the Sudan right now...

*small side note: The above "List o' Killers" list leaves out several african, european, and asian nations due to lack of hard credible records though the bodycounts are quite high...such as the case in the philippines, Iran, Cuba, and nations I honestly can't even spell right...but many are former soviet sattelite states.

This may have come off a bit harsh but if you're willing to go to such an extreme in you judgement then you better go all the way with it or you're simply not doing anyone any good...

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Hell, I would do it for $5,000, but I would only kill certain people (child molesters/killers, men who beat women and laugh about it). For an extra grand, I would make it extremely slow and painful. (refer to the past thread "What is the most horrible way to torture someone")

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Hell, I would do it for $5,000, but I would only kill certain people (child molesters/killers, men who beat women and laugh about it). For an extra grand, I would make it extremely slow and painful. (refer to the past thread "What is the most horrible way to torture someone")
    Hmmmm....I'll have to keep this in mind...I know a fella who fits the criteria you laid out.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

If they deserve it, yes. Obviously what they need to do in my mind to deserve it is different than some, but generally I think that people who behave with little or no regard for how they affect others deserve some angel of death vengeance.

PaulCat's Avatar 3 Of My Nine Lives Left

To offer up a million to do it, the poor sod being targeted MUST have done something wrong!!!

So yeah, with the proper equipment and planning i would DEF do it!
    you could really disapear with a million, and in the event of being caught, a million would buy a lot of legal help!

i'm not a sadist or anything, but yeah, i still would!

Paul Cat

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

Don't get me caught, give it all to me now, and I'll provide what's neccessary otherwise.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

you're right tequila, I did not mention all those other countries and picked the U.S. exclusively because the person that I was refering to is an American. (although, I'd offer the citizens of those countries the same advice, respectively.) Pointing out the atrocities of these nations only proves my point that there is no terrorists- and indeed if we were on a crusade to rid the world of Terror, why not strike out at these historical war-mongering, human right's violaters, instead of the "bullies" that are feeble in comparison? Most of these countries are known to have ill feelings towards America, so why not go after them instead of sending troops to the middle-east and latin america, both of which "coincidentially" (now do you really believe that?) we received much economic proft from as a result of our conflicts.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

i would do it if it was someone like the head of some nazi group or major world fucking corporation, but i'd need the money up front plus expenses, and hed either never be found or be set up in a very compromising situation so he wouldnt die a martyr.
    thats the problem with killing someone who really nasty, they become martyrs for their cause

Goat on Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    Beograd, Srbija (the way its originally spelled)

Haven't read any of the posts, so I might be a bit late if the discussion has changed the topic...

Anyways, it depends on who that person is. I'd have to have an emotion motivator aside from the handsome compensation . Also, I would like to have a clear exit out of the country right after the dirty deed. If anything went wrong, everyone sticks to the true story and pays their debts for insufficient efficiency, or else.....

But if it would REALLY be offered to me, I don't think that it would be worth the risk of spending any time in prison (no matter how brilliant the plan is). So my final answer would be: NO.

starving artist i need the money lol

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

Well, a million bucks isn't that much anymore, how about 10 million. Even so, I think the challenge of getting away with a murder would be worth the risk. Give me 10 million and a random person, challenge me not to get caught, and let me do it however I want, whenever I want, where ever I deem necessary.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by skully
    no women no children. half now half after it is done.

I dont see how false morality and ideals come into play when you're being hired to kill someone.

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

I'd do it. I have no morals or remorse. I'm halfway to being a cyborg as it is.
    Only the idea of doing time scares me. And I mean it really scares me. I can't go to prison. I'm frail. I'm pretty. I'll be someone's bitch before lights out!

... unless my cellmate tells me he loves me. Then it'd be all right.

Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member

Do I get to pick the person?

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

Do hitpersons ever?

... I don't think so.

Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    Do hitpersons ever?

... I don't think so.
    Hey: Special Conditions Apply (see original query, top). If we're going to nitpick, who on earth is it worth paying out a million dollars to see dead?

(Presuming it's private money. The gov't routinely drops millions in taxpayer cash on killing people.)

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    I dont see how false morality and ideals come into play when you're being hired to kill someone.
    People think it would be easire to kill a man than a woman or child. I say it'd be about the same.

+ Reply to Thread