+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intro Spaz (:

Default Intro Spaz (:

If I'm going to contribute to the community, I may as well introduce myself. So! Me! Ummmmm....

A gypsy spirit struck my mom when I was a kid and we lived as nomads all over the US, doing whatever, staying in one spot maybe a week, maybe a few months. Up until that point, I was raised very nearly in a barn. My family hoarded animals and we sometimes housed upwards of 50 critters at a time right where we slept ourselves. I ran away at 16 to go to college but I didn't actually make it there 'til a few years later. When I write intros like this, people expect "my mother was a hampster and my father smelt of elderberries" to follow. My mother most closely resembled a timber wolf, if I had to pick, and what the hell is an elderberry?

I type much better than I speak. I'm Cajun, and Texan, so in times of passion, my voice gets loud and my accent thick. I distort the English language to words like "Eem" and "Tomah" and, my personal favorite, "Wallago." Bonus if you have a clue!

On any given day you can find me assisting in surgery, clipping off some guy's hemorrhoids or delivering someone's baby; in a lab, breeding flies and counting sex combs; writing fiction or non, occasionally for Blue Blood; doing stand up at a local hookah bar; throwing out psychotic vagrants on the night shift because I happen to manage the only sex store within a 100 miles and it is A BLOCK AWAY from a facility for the destitute/mentally infirm. It always seems to happen when I'm testing the merchandise, so I give a lot of statements to the cops while gesticulating with a very large, festive, vibrating phallus in hand. I don't even feel silly anymore.

I collect empty notebooks and wear stripper heels while vacuuming. I have never had a driving lesson despite owning my own car for over three years. I avow to, one day, make my life a pg-13 rendition of it's former glory. Hi guys!

2. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following User Says Thank You to Kinkaid For This Useful Post:

Raza (11-28-2011)

Default Re: Intro Spaz (:

My kind of woman. Welcome.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

tomah= tomorrow
    wellago= well, I'll go.

those are my guesses. I lived in raleigh for five years, and have traveled extensively through the south. I have a southern accent, and I get drunk or one of my friends in raleigh calls, It gets so thick you can barely understand what I am saying.

welcome.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Welcome to our community.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

hi there and welcome.

"Him" "Tomorrow" (well done!) and "A while ago" respectively. Haha, thanks for playing ^_^

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i am taking notes. feel free to share more slang. i really need to mangle my usage of the english language even further.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Hello.....hemorhoids..cool....I can't find a doctor up here willing to clip those.......your hired

The stark beginnings of the southerner to English dictionary! The south was for me like France; great food, friendly people, but i couldn't understand a word.

And I gotta give props to anyone who runs away from home to go to school.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Y'all are very welcome

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

You sound like best friend material to me. Seriously, awesome post, welcome to the boards.

Aww. Shucks. Nice to meet y'all too :p

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Best intro ever. And hello!

angelbeau's Avatar Junior Member

i passed my driving test on no driving lessons too! haha but they guy was just interested in looking at my tattoos, listening to my english accent and i almost crashed and he still passed me =] yay california dmv!

+ Reply to Thread