+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tell me fun stories about your New Year's (Mine was lame)

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Default Tell me fun stories about your New Year's (Mine was lame)

I noticed there havn't been any new years threads yet, so I thought I'd start one.
    What did everyone do for the occasion? Any interesting stories? (Or better yet...pics!)

My new year's turned out to be a bust.
    My fiance and I planned to go to this crazy party, but the ceiling in our new place
    started to leak...out of a heat lamp. Combined with my bad mood and general laziness,
    we stayed in. :P The highlight of the night was going to the 711 to get ketchup
    for our vegan mac and cheese and drinking this awful rasperry porter.

I have so much booze and no parties coming up. So sad.
    Tell me stories to make me feel better about my night.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Tell me fun stories about your New Year's (Mine was lame)

we haven't gone out in years.......we did the traditional....lit a fire ..ate some horderves...then sex for a few hours.....and a bunch of drinking

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

I quit drinking for the most part, and my New Years Eve confirmed why. I live in Savannah, Georgia, oddly enough it was listed in some top 5 list of places to spend New Years. So, I went downtown and partied my ass off. I remember drinking up until about 12:30ish, then woke up at 6 in the morning in the bed of my truck in the parking garage. My shoulder was out of socket (though I'm so use to it popping out that is just made the thing sore for a couple days) and I was curled up under a blanket that I have no idea how I ended up with. I had also gotten my ears pierced (for the first time) at a 6, so there was crusted up blood and lymphatic fluid all over my ear lobes. Best part is I was woken up by Savannah cops. After a few minutes of me slurring my responses, they must have felt sorry enough for me to not arrest me, but instead gave me a ride back to my apartment. I also lost my favorite hoodie.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey View Post
    I quit drinking for the most part, and my New Years Eve confirmed why. I live in Savannah, Georgia, oddly enough it was listed in some top 5 list of places to spend New Years. So, I went downtown and partied my ass off. I remember drinking up until about 12:30ish, then woke up at 6 in the morning in the bed of my truck in the parking garage. My shoulder was out of socket (though I'm so use to it popping out that is just made the thing sore for a couple days) and I was curled up under a blanket that I have no idea how I ended up with. I had also gotten my ears pierced (for the first time) at a 6, so there was crusted up blood and lymphatic fluid all over my ear lobes. Best part is I was woken up by Savannah cops. After a few minutes of me slurring my responses, they must have felt sorry enough for me to not arrest me, but instead gave me a ride back to my apartment. I also lost my favorite hoodie.
    Okay, Nathan wins the thread.

My NYE was incredible. =)

We went to a house party in another city thrown by a couple we'd met at Amphi earlier this year, with whom we'd turned out to share a lot of friends. Now usually these things get stale pretty fast, but not this one. There was more eyecandy in one place than I've seen this country outside its only faux-festival - wildly colored hair, decorated dreads, mohawks and combinations thereof where everywhere - and mostly people I'd either met and liked, or knew off and been interested in meeting.

Some generous guest had left a pile of pills on the coffee table for everyone to partake in, and our goth scene has a very club-kiddisch culture, so pretty soon the room was divided into various puppy piles and everyone was cuddling, saying sweet things and making out with everybody else.

Now I have this thing where after 8-10 hours on MDMA I suddenly get insatiably horny... usually at this point of a party I'll be safely at home with Izta for a private after, but we'd been having such a good time that by 8 AM we were still there. Most of the guests had left or where in the process of doing so by then, but one of our hosts had been a steady part of our make out pile - a boy whom I'll admit I hadn't noticed as attractive before that night, but who had come into it sporting a brand new blood red mohawk and a sweet neck corset for a Fallout-3-raider-esque look that was really doing it for me - and some GHB-fueled part of my brain decided that not only did I want to have sex with him, I was actually going to put significant effort into trying. That may not seem like a big deal to most of you, but I'm generally very introvert... easy going about sexual stuff, sure, but not at all an initiative taker.

So I was coming on to him hard, and he wanted it well enough - he'd been paying extra attention to me all night - but he was understandably nervous about crossing the line between playful makeouts and actual sex while his girlfriend - who had been very amiable about sharing him, but gotten tired and separated from the pile earlier - was asleep on the couch. We wake her up, she clears her head and decides she'd like to join Izta in watching us.

I'll skim the details from here on, but while we were having our fun they ended up watching closer and closer, eventually getting sucked in for what turned out to be a - and I did a double take when I counted back for this, having only casually minded the clock for our dosing schedule - twelve hour foursome that took us all over their house. They turned out to have a really pleasant attitude about sex, too - skilled, enthusiastic and no hangups at all about gender - and we were all really enjoying ourselves. Nasty carpet, though, but apparently I was the only one dumb enough to skin his knees on it.

We've been in touch, everybody's happy with what happened, my knees and back are healing nicely... so yes, awesome NYE and start of the year. And I apologize for gloating; this was my first foursome, my first boy after a coincidental years-long streak of girls, and the first time I've created a situation like this rather than just consented to let it happen - I'm pretty thrilled it turned out so well. =)

6. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raza For This Useful Post:

Amelia G (01-07-2012), aXa (01-06-2012)
    mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Go Raza! My new years fucking sucked. Started off ok. Had some friends over for drinks before we headed out. Eventually got into a HUGE fight with my old man, which is odd because we rarely fight. I fucked off home, left him at the bar and get this shit...on my way home some drunk douchebag motherfucker started following me trying to talk to me. I of course ignored him as I was practically in tears at this point and well, the whole douchebag thing. So I guess he didn't like the fact that I wouldn't talk to him and he's trying to figure out why. His conclusion: my father must have ***** me. Yea, this piece of shit is screaming down the street at me, "how much did your daddy **** you?" Screaming! I wanted so much to slam his head into the brick wall but I was kind of drunk and in heels and he seemed the type of guy who probably would have hit me back. I still get pissed when I think about it so yea, worst new years ever.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Wow, that really blows. The only reason I was even in Savannah was because I got into a huge fight with my mom the day after Christmas and left Chicago a week earlier than I wanted. Drunk douchebags motherfuckers really suck.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

oh right....I knew there was some sort of reason why I can`t be bothered going out on NYE anymore............the wierdness gets tedious

actually partied with "normal people" (bro's friends) the 30th and recovered the 31st. noted how silly the corpse of Dick Clark looked mumbling on TV.

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

That's some hardcore partying Nathan...makes me kind of glad I stayed in.
    And Raza, your story makes me rethink that. I'm envious.

You're welcome to join us for a reenactment, if you'd like.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

i spent NYE with amanda palmer and neil gaiman at their trashy masquerade ball. lots of cool people, strange music, horse headed strippers, burlesque stuff, neil gaiman reciting a derek and clive sketch (the "jump you fucker jump" one, look it up) then at midnight amanda palmer jumped out of a huge cake wearing only her underwear.

14. The following people thank you for your post:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grebo For This Useful Post:

aXa (01-22-2012), Sierras (01-23-2012)
    VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

how did I miss this thread? My new years was awesome. I went to a huge formal party here in portland. I wore a fabulous gown by heavy red, and an overcoat by the same company. everyone looked so amazing, It was just gorgeous. sadly there is only one picture of me in that fabulous dress, and it is not that great. my memories are fantastic though.

+ Reply to Thread