+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ruined Coffee and Ruined Day

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Default Ruined Coffee and Ruined Day

okay this is about my morning coffee. I don't always have morning coffee I usually leave till later in the day. I usually have Russian Black Tea with lemmon and honey(sometimes Jam, strawberry and respberry are good). When it's a coffee moring and I have had a bowl of cereal or whatever I am all already fr the coffee. My favourite coffee mug comes out. It's a Nissan Mug( they are considered the warmest of warm) and I make the coffee.Note to self, I must obatin a french press, the coffee maker....something about it is never yummy..maybe I use to much coffee I dunno...but I so love the style and texture and fullness of a coffee from a frence press. Anyhow so I got my mug and I add the cream...hmmm cream smells a little off, says OCT 10 on the fold of waxed cardboard....maybe I am off....okay add some cream got the sugar and I got my little coffee mixer wand okay....BUZZZZZZZ oh yeah what A mornig watch the Man U game, have a coffee take this Saturday nice and slow, change and for a nice long exercise routine.....UGGGGGGGH pooffttt ugghh oh man what the fuck oh man ewwww the cream is bad yes the godamn cream is bad my face looks like I just had the worlds tartest sourkey....now I am in a bad mood and just want to o back to bed...okay no not really but I sure would like a nice cup of coffee...i think I'll go makes some tea....

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Ruined Coffee and Ruined Day

If you can, drag your ass to the convenience store and get some proper cream. Can't start the day like that.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I start the day off (at half five) with a cup of instant coffee, fresh milk and sugar, then leave everything food and drink wise until about ten when I eat breakfast. Then it's a case of either tea (when I can get Oolong) or coffee. The milk has to be fresh, though, none of this cream stuff, or H-milk or anything else.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

maybe it's the vegan gods giving you bad karma cuz you talked shit about earth crisis, and used animal products in your coffee.

LOL probably...but I am not taking it back. so sour fuckled up coffee it is then...and yeah I went and got fresh cream....I jogged to the store....for cream...ughhh.

Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    maybe it's the vegan gods giving you bad karma cuz you talked shit about earth crisis, and used animal products in your coffee.
    There are vegan gods?

Lentilius, the god of unapologetic farting?

Halitosicus, the god of garlic breath?

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

Quote Originally Posted by Will Judy
    There are vegan gods?

Lentilius, the god of unapologetic farting?

Halitosicus, the god of garlic breath?
    lol...thanks, I needed the laugh!

Anyway, I know that I just woke up for my overnight shift (10pm to 8am) at the convenience store. I don't have time to make my own wonderful pot of coffee (using my lovely new tin of Tim Hortons Grounds) so I will have to go to work and drink the shit there. You wanna talk about RUINED COFFEE! Phewee.....that shit sucks ASS. I don't know what it is, I can't explain it.

Perhaps the Vegan gods will make the coffee good this evening....they should be happy that I had Hot Dogs for Breakfast, sure they are "meat" but I'm not letting any of those undesirable animal parts go to waste....Mmmm...Undesirable animal parts....

Honest though there is nothing like a nice cup of coffee and a homade cina bun on my back porch in the morning..ahhh tommorow I shall have my coffee...damn the vegan gods....I WILL HAVE MY COFFEE..or maybe cut back

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Sunday morning. No one else is awake in the house and I've just been out to the bakers and collected fresh bread rolls. The garden is still damp from dew and there is little wind.

Cup of coffee and fresh rolls on the terrace with only the sounds of the river behind me and the birds in the garden in front of me. That's the way to wake up in the morning.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

naw, not really. the gods are all canibals. but loki'd probbily claim crucial, just to fuck with ya.

+ Reply to Thread