+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game of Thrones, Episode 209: Blackwater, or One More Drink Before the War

Default Game of Thrones, Episode 209: Blackwater, or One More Drink Before the War

Tonight's refreshments are: Familia Camerena Tequila (Reposada), and much seltzer and lime. It is stinking humid summer here now, and that means summer beverages. Also, nothing complements bloody flaming ownage quite like tequila.

Since I assume this ep will be impossible to recap other than reciting the body count and litany of horrors, I'm taking this opportunity to do a little housekeeping beforehand.

First off, I'd like to pay overdue respect to Alfie Allen, Emilia Clarke...
    Read the full article

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Game of Thrones, Episode 209: Blackwater, or One More Drink Before the War

Tequila is a hell of a beverage.

+ Reply to Thread