+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 28 Hours To Go, 354 Likes, Editing Film, Deathrock Book Almost a Hardcover

Default 28 Hours To Go, 354 Likes, Editing Film, Deathrock Book Almost a Hardcover

I posted this update about editing the film to our California Deathrock book Kickstarter pages and I wanted to share it here too. I eventually did find the needed art pencils. They were in a pencil drawer, along with an inexplicable neurological pinwheel.

Forrest and I are getting ready to start going...
    Read the full article

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: 28 Hours To Go, 354 Likes, Editing Film, Deathrock Book Almost a Hardcover

Wow congrats. I caught this a bit late, but I will definitely buy a copy when they are available.

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Default Re: 28 Hours To Go, 354 Likes, Editing Film, Deathrock Book Almost a Hardcover

I haven't been on here in a while, or I would have loved to back this, but yay that you guys got your goal, can't wait to buy a copy.

+ Reply to Thread