+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does it make me a bad person that I think this is hillarious? (NSFW language)

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Does it make me a bad person that I think this is hillarious? (NSFW language)

Default Re: Does it make me a bad person that I think this is hillarious? (NSFW language)

I'm not sure if it's the giant dildos on the floor, the "Numa-Numa" song playing in the background towards the end or a combination of the two. But I really wanna find out where this chick hangs out...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Does it make me a bad person that I think this is hillarious? (NSFW language)

dont see anything

There should be an embedded youtube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MmZx...ayer_embedded#!

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

God forgot about me! I've been waiting 12 years for blah blah blah. I love when people blame a god for being in a shitty position. No, it's not because you spread your legs and decided to take your clothes off and masturbate in front of a camera that you're not respected. It's because God forgot about you... You're not a crack addict who goes in and out of jail because you decided you would rather hit a pipe than go to work and provide for your family. No, God forgot about you. You're not depressed because you're doing a job you hate because it pays better than what you really want to do and you can't bring yourself to follow your dreams, no God forgot about you.

No offense met to our fine ladies here that strip and such in front of a camera. I only mean the women that complain about doing it for money.

is that like, part of her show?......fuck, some guys pay for wierd shit

I'm really surprised there hasn't been more of a response to this. I'm curious to what some of our own performers/models/etc. have to say.

It's a clear sign of a dickish personality, but not unethical. *shrug*

Nah. This doesn't make you a bad person Rockwulf.

You were just born an asshole, and THAT'S what makes you a bad person.

^ like you should talk

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter View Post
    ^ like you should talk
    Please do remind me Toe Cutter, what ever the fuck horrible thing it was that I did to you?

I've forgotten, but I'm sure I must have been terribly clever and hilarious.

lol....good times

+ Reply to Thread