+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Milla Jovovich's Zombie Fetish Ass

Default Milla Jovovich's Zombie Fetish Ass

Tonight. Resident Evil Retribution. Milla Jovovich's zombie fetish ass. I could probably say more about Milla Jovovich's zombie fetish ass, but I think it really speaks for itself.
    Read the full article

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Milla Jovovich's Zombie Fetish Ass

I believe that those movies pretty much exist as an excuse to get Milla J. naked.

In the first one she's in the shower at the start, and then covered by a napkin or something in the hospital at the end.

In the second one she's floating around naked in a tank.

In the third one she's back in the shower, then in case you didn't get the subtle point there's ten million naked clones of her floating around in bubbles.

haven't seen the fourth one, but I'm sure they kept up with it.

If that's the underlying idea then they're not getting a whole lot of bang for their buck. 'Pretty sure you could get more satisfactory nudity out of her with less hassle than that, f'you went about it right.

Pleth's Avatar Junior Member

There is no fetish ass greater than Underworld's Kate Benkinsale's. That woman makes me sputter and stammer like a school boy.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    If that's the underlying idea then they're not getting a whole lot of bang for their buck. 'Pretty sure you could get more satisfactory nudity out of her with less hassle than that, f'you went about it right.
    No, they are getting plenty of bang for their buck, you aren't. Since she's married to the director he is getting banged and bucks. You are getting 30% of MJ's ass and five frames of a nipple for 10 bucks plus 4 more for 3D.

Hey BB, are you getting paid to promote this movie? If not you should be. Apparently they are throwing money around, since I'm seeing this flick promoted everywhere which is inexplicable for a fourth sequel to a movie series that no one seemed to give a shit about before.

+ Reply to Thread