+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heavy Red Releases Alice in time for Halloween

Default Heavy Red Releases Alice in time for Halloween

Just in time for Halloween, HeavyRed has released a fantastical Alice in Wonderland inspired ensemble. Many of the intricately designed pieces can be picked up a la carte or as a full costume kit. Just the stylish custom Alice character arm strap accessories, or the delicate lace & pleats tea party gloves on their own would make a nice wardrobe addition, and I particularly like the cutely absurd...
    Read the full article

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: Heavy Red Releases Alice in time for Halloween

meh. they have been playing that same dress for a year now. I really wish they would release some new ball gowns. I have all of their good ones, and need new stuff for upcoming gala events that I am going to. does anyone have any suggestions?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Heavy Red Releases Alice in time for Halloween

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ericasbeadg...on_id=10718986

I'm not sure if she's got ballgownlike at the moment in her shop, but I know she does specialize in formalwear in the realworld. Who knows, she might be interested in knowing what demand's like for things like that in the outside world

+ Reply to Thread