+ Reply to Thread

Thread: True Blood - You're No Good

Default True Blood - You're No Good

Okay, so now Billith can see the future and he has to save ALL OF THEM FROM THE TRUE DEATH. Ahahaha, the bitch caught fire! I guess you're faith wasn't enough, dumbass. So he sends Jessica to get some scientist to SYNTHESIZE Sookie's blood to.....

That's a good question, why DOES Warlo want your blood? Cuz you're fairy royalty? Oh good god that is lame.

Our favorite gay vampire, now that Russell is dead, finds himself in a bad way in the Governor's vampire terrarium. Noooo,...
    Read the full article

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: True Blood - You're No Good

lordy....does nothing ever happen on that show?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl View Post
    lordy....does nothing ever happen on that show?

Doesn't catching fire count?

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

These reviews are pissy and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf View Post
    These reviews are pissy and pointless.
    What would you prefer to read here?

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

I like the reviews here.

I am only posting here today because work is slow and I keep going to the vending machine and buying Mike n Ikes.

Just started watching True Blood. Man, I used to have an Anna Paquin crush when she was in her Almost Famous days... she's all skin and bones now... kinda not very impressed with her acting either. The show has really got my attention though, I didn't realize there were like werewolves and fairies and shit too. Unfortunately just like Game of Thrones, I'm 3-4 seasons late catching the boat.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

the reviews here are great, especially for this show, when it first started after about 4 episodes I gave up cause it didn't really look like it would ever get to having a story but I am still curious to whats going on with the show and I read these reviews and I efficiently get the rundown in a couple minutes.....Whoever raygun robin is.....thanks, I love the true blood reviews......

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

"They have personally satisfactory about their bears, really like parked external surfaces train stations as well as a interacting web-sites all around a church square, instead spend time identifying any indigenous work day."

"Further after sunset, promptly after waiting around for currently the cumming to go to the events, after the highway lighting fixtures was first put out, bash drum and also smallmouth bass jams founded moving rid of solid street nook sound systems"....

these spam bots read like Naked Lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood View Post
    "They have personally satisfactory about their bears, really like parked external surfaces train stations as well as a interacting web-sites all around a church square, instead spend time identifying any indigenous work day."

"Further after sunset, promptly after waiting around for currently the cumming to go to the events, after the highway lighting fixtures was first put out, bash drum and also smallmouth bass jams founded moving rid of solid street nook sound systems"....

these spam bots read like Naked Lunch.

They seem more entertaining when they get a the drewblood edit. A lot of writing benefits from an edit ;-)

+ Reply to Thread