+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Punk Rock Holocaust

AgentAeon's Avatar Junior Member

Default Punk Rock Holocaust

Last year, I helped film a movie called 'Punk Rock Holocaust' which was filmed at Warped Tour 2003. It features bands like Glassjaw, Mest, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, Rancid, NOFX, Andrew W.K., The Used, Bowling For Soup and MANY more...over 40bands are featured!
    The story line is that there are zombie killers loose on the tour, killing all the bands, doing the work of the devil, who owns a record label.

It's being released on Springman Records and will also be available on Warpedtour(dot)com. The company putting it out is Backseat Conceptions which is the birthchild of former employees of Troma Movies.
    The DVD will be available on November 23rd.

We also did a sequel, called "Punk Rock Holocaust Online: Serial Genocide". It was shot at WarpedTour2004 and features bands like My Chemical Romance, Teenage Harlots, River City Rebels, The Casulties, Bouncing Souls, The Aquabats and many more. In this one, the killer returns, but this time around, I'm the main charecter. I am a sneaky, nosy reporter who survived last years holocaust and have come back to catch the killer. It will be available for download and eventually, on DVD a few months after the first is released. Watch it to see what happens, if the killer is caught and if I survive the 2nd holocaust!!

AgentAeon's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: Punk Rock Holocaust

Oh yes, if you go to
    punkrockholocaust(dot)com, you can download trailers, see photos, get desktops, join the messageboard and find out all the ooey gooey details I missed!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I'd pay to see Zombies kills Rancid and The Used...so I will check this out.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

hmm I dunno I am not big on the used but I do like ol rancid....but zombies killing of most of teh badns would eb nice.....but I will have to check it out

+ Reply to Thread