+ Reply to Thread

Thread: im new:)

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default im new:)

hi, i just got around to signing up finally. i found out about the site a long time ago. dunno, i guess im just bored right now and felt like joining. i hate these little intro speaches, so i may not have much to say currently. i live way out here in mass, in the middle of nowhere. im a little odd and get strange looks from ppl all the time when i go out. been that way ever since i could remember. im into tattoos and piercings and also am into the whole goth scene. i used to live in boston and go out clubbing every week(i miss it). it was at a "goth/industrial/fetish" club. wherein i could get dressed up in strange clothes and still feel like myself.
    im a bit of a deviant myself. always looking to try new things.
    ok? is this enough for now? ask me questions and ill gladly answer them. otherwise ill just ramble on about silly things.../me goes off to post in other topics

Default Re: im new:)

Noone really minds if your introduction is short, but personally I like for them to say at least a few things. Why'd you go from Boston to the middle of nowhere?

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

.............................. bienvenue.

Quote Originally Posted by shev
    Why'd you go from Boston to the middle of nowhere?
    oh, i had to move when i switched schools. its actually a long complicated story, but thats the short of it. had to move out of the city to concentate on college.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

welcome to the BB Boards

me again i just wanted to say that im really enjoying my time here. i feel more comfortable here than on some of the other message boards/forums ive been a member at. this place seems more like one where i can "be myself" at. and its more active! hence all my postings tonight...but anyways, keep up the interesting topics. they seem to be coming from 'like-minded' ppl who i can relate to. so i have alot to say("shut up! shut up!") and ive probqably had too much coffee, but im having fun.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

hello and welcome and please don't shut up YELL DAMMITT!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy therr welcome aboard this is is your captain speaking you might experience some rough turbulent seas but it should be smooth sailing all the way harr

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

hello

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

hola

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Hi there! I like Boston. Are the clubs good there? I would love to visit Boston in the snow and stay in one of those little Bed and Breafast places with a fireplace. I think maybe I have seen "Valley of The Dolls" too many times.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I can't tell the difference between Boston and Chicago, but welcome anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    I can't tell the difference between Boston and Chicago, but welcome anyway!
    main difference that i noticed when i visited chicago for the first "convergence" festival, was that they had an "L" train while we have a subway. and there were more kool stores in chicago back then. i did lotsa shopping

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by aXa
    main difference that i noticed when i visited chicago for the first "convergence" festival, was that they had an "L" train while we have a subway. and there were more kool stores in chicago back then. i did lotsa shopping
    I'd love to test the differences myself, but I'd be in the queue behind Ted Kennedy, being refused permission to board a plane!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    I'd love to test the differences myself, but I'd be in the queue behind Ted Kennedy, being refused permission to board a plane!
    yeah, i have always hated flying. i call planes "flying coffins." and that was before 9/11. now, i avoid going to the airport like the plague. something about that whole security hassle. i have about 30 piercings to take out before they let me thro. part of the reason i have them is for grounding purposes. without them, id probably freak out on the plane. not helped by the general panic/anxiety problems i have.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

GreetingZ

Cthulhu23's Avatar Dark Dreamer

Welcome aXa.......glad you feel comfortable here.
    BTW.....dig the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu23
    Welcome aXa.......glad you feel comfortable here.
    BTW.....dig the avatar!
    ty, i stole the avatar from some random website that i visited. i wanted to use my avatar from another message board but it was too big. it was from my fav recent comic book, "serenity rose". its about a gothypunk witch. which combines to of the loves of my life.

Digital Anthrax's Avatar Junior Member

Hey welcome to the Board... lol that's a bit rich coming from me I've been here for less than you I think. Nah but anyway, nice to have people to talk to...

By the way, do you move alot? I do... I'm at my tenth school I just thought we could have something in common

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Anthrax
    By the way, do you move alot? I do... I'm at my tenth school I just thought we could have something in common
    uh, i used to move more often than i liked when i was younger. my dad was in the air force, so...he got shipped out to different places frequently. ive lived in a bunch of places: oklahoma, germany(air base), ohio, 2 different places in mass(hanscon air base and bedford). and those are just the places i lived at before high school! each time i had to switch schools. the whole getting settled and making new friends thing sucks. when i developed my first crush on a girl we moved shortly thereafter. which just really, really sucked shit. i ended up going into my first ever depression afterwards...i was never the same again which might have been a good thing tho

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

yeah, i have always hated flying. i call planes "flying coffins." and that was before 9/11. now, i avoid going to the airport like the plague. something about that whole security hassle. i have about 30 piercings to take out before they let me thro. part of the reason i have them is for grounding purposes. without them, id probably freak out on the plane. not helped by the general panic/anxiety problems i have.
    Why would you have to take out your piercings to be let through?

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Why would you have to take out your piercings to be let through?
    oh, ive had it happen before at the security gate. i think it was more that the ppl there wanted to be assholes than anything else. im not sure what would happen nowadays. id assumed that it was easiest to take everything out before going. regardless tho, ive never had my rings set off the metal detectors, so i think its just a way to play "draw attention to the freak."
    id love to hear about ppl not having any trouble with their piercings tho. im just not sure what to expect anymore.

I didn't have to remove any piercings at any airport I ever went through..... But the whole removal of shoes thing can be a pain at places like O'Hare that make you go outside if you want a cigarette, knowing that your flight is bound to be delayed several times...... The logical solution to that problem, I know, is to not wear boots that take five minutes to get back on

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

oh, ive had it happen before at the security gate. i think it was more that the ppl there wanted to be assholes than anything else. im not sure what would happen nowadays. id assumed that it was easiest to take everything out before going. regardless tho, ive never had my rings set off the metal detectors, so i think its just a way to play "draw attention to the freak."
    id love to hear about ppl not having any trouble with their piercings tho. im just not sure what to expect anymore.
    Wow, thats stupid! I hate people most of the time. I had 22 piercings, and never had to take them out. If your body jewelry sets off metal detectors, you need to get new jewelry asap! Lol.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, letting terrorists bring weapons and bombs onto planes is a small price to pay for not having to wait an additional five minutes in line at the airport.

+ Reply to Thread