+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Think I am developing a reputation

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Default Think I am developing a reputation

Hey all, last weekend at the Ren Faire, I was showing off my viper tongue slapper when one girl made the mistake of saying "You wouldn't even make me flinch with that little thing." Well, after tying her to one of the castles we have erected there and pounding her for 2 hours (after which she was VERY happy), upon hearing this, this past weekend a different girl approaches me saying "I haven't been properly beaten in a while, will you do it?" (Yes, I did to her extreme delight) Now, I have yet another one that scheduled an apointment for this coming weekend. Anyone else think I should start charging for these services?

Default Re: Think I am developing a reputation

I dont know about charging, but that could be a great way to get dates.

Absolutely not! It's simple business sense - wait until there are so many women asking for your services that you wouldn't have any time to yourself if you fulfilled all their requests, and THEN start charging... or just start servicing more than one at a time. ;D

Also, you have a cool name. It gives me the mental image of an evil counterpart to Kool-Aid, but I guess that's not its real meaning. What DOES it mean?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Fuck yeah you should charge....but liek one said above...wait till they come begging for more.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Use the Eric Cartman tactic of "you can't come"

Quote Originally Posted by shev
    Absolutely not! It's simple business sense - wait until there are so many women asking for your services that you wouldn't have any time to yourself if you fulfilled all their requests, and THEN start charging... or just start servicing more than one at a time. ;D

Also, you have a cool name. It gives me the mental image of an evil counterpart to Kool-Aid, but I guess that's not its real meaning. What DOES it mean?
    "koolagh" came to me in a dream. I was attending my first Sci-fi/Fantasy convention and since I was going as a klingon, I wanted a klingon sounding name and I heard the name Koolagh in my dreams over and over the next night. And by the way, whenever anyone calls me Kool-aid, I tend to break them. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I dont know about charging, but that could be a great way to get dates.
    Only problem with that is that, so far, the women that have come looking for me to dominate them have boyfriends, so no nookie for the Koolagh.

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Only problem with that is that, so far, the women that have come looking for me to dominate them have boyfriends, so no nookie for the Koolagh.
    Eventually you might find somebody who is free, or even groupies.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    I dunno I'd take a perverse joy knowing I could bring these women pleasure in ways their fella's could not.

+ Reply to Thread