+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anothing annoying right-wing christian website

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

Default anothing annoying right-wing christian website

i came across this little tub-o-joy in my daily surfing........this is indeed disturbing www.godhatesfags.com

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: anothing annoying right-wing christian website

I live next to the shithead that runs the church and the website.......... that's nothing new to me.

The dude's name is the Rev. Fred Phelps......... he's a former civil attorney that got disbarred because of his religious beliefs....... the members of his church are also members of his family as well...... so his kids and grandkids sit on corners of Topeka with signs saying shit like "thank god for september 11th" and other shit like that. Any time our local performing arts center has a performance, he's out there with his fucking signs......... he also has a tendency to do shit like trip joggers so that when they do anything about it, they whip out video cameras and sue the guy even though he was assaulted. They also get license plate numbers of people that flip them off and put christian propaganda on their cars and shit like that. And my mom wonders why I want to go to France for a year...... fuck Topeka, word of advice to all of you, if for some reason you decide to move to Kansas. Lawrence and Kansas City are the only two cities worth living in.

Grrr, I hate people like that.

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

I particularly like the line "Fags shamelessly use the deaths of fags to promote their sodomite agenda.." Has anyone ever actually seen the "Sodomite Agenda"??? Paranoia is this mans freind. I'm reminded of the line " He doth protest too much.." This guy must live in fear that someone will catch him ass raping the altar boys.
    Its not really all that frightening that one idiot out there believes this cesspool ideaology. What leaves me in a cold sweat is that othe poeple listen and follow this waste of sperm.

Like fags are the only ones that practice sodomy too.......

this guy is unsuccesfull abortus

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

this is the most disturbing christian church website i have ever read. I cant belive this is actually a church wow

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

OMG, would you expect anything less from a fucked up redneck piece of shit? What fulfilling lives they must have. *smirk*

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    this is the most disturbing christian church website i have ever read. I cant belive this is actually a church wow

He's endorsed by the Southern Baptist Conference. And people wonder why I don't go to church.

yeah most southern babtists i have met seem to be a bit narrow minded but i have met a few nice ones i live right accross the street from a huge southern babtist seminary in my home town most of the people there are complete assholes but i have met some nicer babtist ministers as well (esp the african american ones) though they seem to be in the minority

im so happy to know that my church (unitarian universalist) is listed as a fag church. fag churches kick ass!!!!!! He even hates billy graham wow hes a total lunatic. but im pretty sure it says clearly in the bible that god loves everyone. wasnt that what jesus was all about? wow they cant even check things in their own goddamn book. and what the hell is the book of Amos i have never heard of that one and ive read the bible cover to cover twice.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    im so happy to know that my church (unitarian universalist) is listed as a fag church. fag churches kick ass!!!!!! He even hates billy graham wow hes a total lunatic. but im pretty sure it says clearly in the bible that god loves everyone. wasnt that what jesus was all about? wow they cant even check things in their own goddamn book. and what the hell is the book of Amos i have never heard of that one and ive read the bible cover to cover twice.
    Yeah no kidding...I think the only reason the notion of "God hates Fags" and Christianity looking down on homosexuality in general began more as a way for early and later christians to look DOWN on the ruling Romans...untill they took over. Then it seems it became more of a way to pull away from other cultures and religions in a more defining way by condeming a practice well known to their rivals.

Though for the record the church and catholic schools I went to never made such open claims...I learned about people hating gays from the secular world...never did understand the hatred for it as a kid...but say how all to real and damaging it was later on.

Still makes no god damn sense though.

hadji's Avatar Junior Member

I just sent them a Homosexual photo to there contact email. hope they like it. The guys were really hairy. Won't be the first or last and serves no real purpose, but it makes me feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by hadji
    I just sent them a Homosexual photo to there contact email. hope they like it. The guys were really hairy. Won't be the first or last and serves no real purpose, but it makes me feel better.
    Be Prepared for ultra right wing propaganda. And they're lawsuit happy too.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

If god loves you why would he find petty amusement in judging and condemning you? Last time I checked love isn't making people worship you and then not only disassociating yourself with them, but imposing horrible pain and agony upon them eternally if they don't do everything that you tell them to. sounds like a pretty fucked up kind of relationship to me. and you wonder why I don't like religion?

"When you fill the army with fags and dykes and spit in the face of God, you have sown the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind (Hos. 8:7)."
    I love how they just make shit up and try to pass it off as truth. Normally, they just take things out of context and ignore anything contrary to their own personal opinion, but maybe this whole writing-your-own-Bible thing will be the next fad in bigotry......

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    If god loves you why would he find petty amusement in judging and condemning you? Last time I checked love isn't making people worship you and then not only disassociating yourself with them, but imposing horrible pain and agony upon them eternally if they don't do everything that you tell them to. sounds like a pretty fucked up kind of relationship to me. and you wonder why I don't like religion?
    Lets see...God (any god mind you) has never really condemned or hassled me...other fellow human beings have supposedly in his name though. So really you CAN blame God...but that's just glossing over the issue and letting the real pricks off on a technicality.

Living Dead Girl

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Grrr, I hate people like that.
    I agree.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

eww i hate dicks who hate fags

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Lets see...God (any god mind you) has never really condemned or hassled me...other fellow human beings have supposedly in his name though. So really you CAN blame God...but that's just glossing over the issue and letting the real pricks off on a technicality.
    well that was a kind of rhetorical question, being that there is no god. but you are correct. thousands of years ago some people wrote down some ignorant judemental shit and SAID that it was "the word of god", so from then on and today, people have been reading it and being utter cunts to thier fellow human beings and claiming it's because that's what god wants.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

well that was a kind of rhetorical question, being that there is no god. but you are correct. thousands of years ago some people wrote down some ignorant judemental shit and SAID that it was "the word of god", so from then on and today, people have been reading it and being utter cunts to thier fellow human beings and claiming it's because that's what god wants.
    Pretty much....

Except for the God part...seeing as none have yet to prove he, she, it, whatever exists or does not exist.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    eww i hate dicks who hate fags
    I dunno why that made me laugh.

well that's true, but you can't prove that lepricauns and manticores don't exist either, because apparently having no tangible evidence is a good arguement for the validity of something.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

well that's true, but you can't prove that lepricauns and manticores don't exist either, because apparently having no tangible evidence is a good arguement for the validity of something.
    It's all a matter of faith...

Ouroboros's Avatar Senior Member

Well, what about faith in leprechauns?

Lovely website, by the way. You know what's interesting, actually reading this shit with a bible in your hand to compare. It's even funnier!

... or sadder. I dunno.

yeah, pretty smart how christians managed to write in those little subtlties like "faith" and "free will" to explain that it's all just part of god's plan for him to have nothing to do with anything that can be observed in reality, other than the bible, of course, and even though it's in his power to show everyone that he exists, and thus would pretty much result in everyone following him and no one ever having to go to hell, not to mention healing the sick, crippled, and starving, and making it so life just doesn't suck period,but he conveniently chooses not to.

+ Reply to Thread