+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Embarrasing things you and your friends do or have done while drunk

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Embarrasing things you and your friends do or have done while drunk

for example my friends and i like to sing along to Michael Jacksons Thriller album with the high falsetto and evrything.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Embarrasing things you and your friends do or have done while drunk

After we did these cool fetish shows in London, dressed to the absolute hilt, what do us girls want to do afterwards? We EAT!!! There was nothing open so we had Chicken Kebabs and she had fish and chips!!!

I guess that's not embarressing enough... H-m-m-m...

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    for example my friends and i like to sing along to Michael Jacksons Thriller album with the high falsetto and evrything.
    A number of years ago me and a friend of mine beat up a porcelain Santa Claus and his 8 annoying reindeer at an all nite bowling alley. I then played sober and acted as if he had simply fallen and I was helping him leave. We escaped unscathed. I have too many other incidents to mention here lol.

OEC

i remember one night a carload of us were driving around and the "mmm bop" song from hanson came on the radio - and god help us if we weren't singing that song at the top of our lungs. you'd think we were having the best time of our lives!

that's just one example.
    there are plenty more.just give me a moment to think about 'em.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

A friend of mine brought me a beer. And then I proposed to her for bringing me the beer.

mamathirteen's Avatar Junior Member

the most embaressing thing is getting drunk at a party.. that was two hours away by car from my house.. waking up in the morning with no shoes no coat.. neatly tucked in my bed.. and my stuff was still at the party.. i vauguely remember a taco bell trip.. but not who took me there

author unknown's Avatar Junior Member

how about a list of things friends and i have done while sober?
    - run UP the down escalator in the mall (nice workout)
    - wave over-enthusiastically to passing cars (it's fun, people wave back)
    - bow to passing cars on a highway
    - dance on the side of a highway
    - pretend we're drunk in class
    - in highschool, we'd talk about drug deals really loud in the bus (we had 4 younger people stare at us with shocked looks on their faces. it was hilarious.)
    - talk about how one of our fathers has decided to become "one of the girls." (the lady on the city bus looked extremely disturbed)

i don't drink :P but i enjoy doing stupid things anyway.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

A whole bunch of us stole a bunch of small potted plants from in front of a grocery store for no real reason...It was like a commando raid to rescue all these little plants.

Lots of other random things, but that one sticks out as pretty silly.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Hmmm... embarrasing

well, there was the one time while completely piss drunk
    out of my mind I actually urinated through an open window
    of unoccupied police cruiser all over the front seat in broad daylight
    while outside of a burger joint.

wasn't really embarrasing for the exception of not remembering it
    and having to be told about it later.

Umm... there was this one time when I went on a date
    with this girl I didn't really know, both being nervous
    we split a fifth of vodka then made out in the back of her
    Pinto hatchback for an hour. I got out of the car first and proceeded
    to slam her fingers shut in the door, but we were both so drunk
    neither one of noticed or cared.

ok ok ok... here's one

While on our third fifth of whateverthefuck it was,
    I was driving my friend's '70 Charger and took it down
    a paved access path at a high rate of speed.
    Up until the point where the path narrowed and the steel
    guardrails came in a bit on each side, enough to actually
    bring the speeding car to a complete and udder halt
    fast enough to eject the both of us through the windscreen
    and out onto the hood.
    Where we just simply laughed our asses off
    and then made out with each other just because we happened
    to still be alive... the cops had no idea what to make of two
    drunken, bloodied 'straight' boys making out, so they just let us go.

There are plenty but either I can't remember or just can't tell them here.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    A whole bunch of us stole a bunch of small potted plants from in front of a grocery store for no real reason...It was like a commando raid to rescue all these little plants.

Lots of other random things, but that one sticks out as pretty silly.
    HAHAHAHA....

Oh man, that made me think of this one time,
    we 'kidnapped' a friend's dog, leaving behind
    a ransom note with the puppies paw print at the bottom.
    Then spent the rest of the night calling him from random locales
    with demands of junk food and cigaretts to be left for us
    for the safe return of his dog.

For years he never figure out who it was.
    I had almost forgotten about that.
    I'm really glad I don't drink like that anymore.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

OK when MTV finally passed on my TV show pilot, after flying to LA to meet with them, month of negotiations with about 5 major networks, (damn it!), I drank THREE bottles of wine and woke up with red wine streaming all over my walls, my candles and table on the floor, and my foot cut and covered with blood...

Actually I am kind of glad that MTV didn't do our show, because they would have ruined it I think. But both episodes are going on The Nuns DVD, hah! hah MTV!!!!

flame goddess

aw... i've had some good times but they don't meet up to some of these stories... a bunch of my friends and i drove around x mas time and stole ordiments from peoples yards trying to get in the news paper. (this was before i read marilyn manson's book) it was really annoying when you get the sets of light up disney characters that are hooked together and you grab mickey, jump in the car, and donald duck and goofy are dragging behind your car while you speed away... hahaha good times...

Living Dead Girl

Eh, i tend to remove clothing and go out in public. Once, I was naked dancing in the rain in the Wal-Mart parking lot and a car drove by and splashed me with mud. Fun.

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

the night before halloween my friend and I were super drunk and she was dressed up as loretta lynn.. so we were blasting loretta lynn singing pasty cline songs.. with us singing along at the top of our lungs..

I tend to be pretty funny when I'm drunk, or so I've been told.. blacking out is not a good thing!

Szandora and I like to cause trouble at our local bar.. its not embarrasing for us, but it is for a few unlucky people. haha..

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ofdarkblood
    Eh, i tend to remove clothing and go out in public. Once, I was naked dancing in the rain in the Wal-Mart parking lot and a car drove by and splashed me with mud. Fun.

Where do you live that there is mud in the walmart parking lot.. we didn't even have that in georgia!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

well i was at my brothers graduation party when i was like 14 and i was reall,really high & equaly drunk (a whole bottle of henny when your 14 is definatly not a good thing)

it was like 4:00a.m and there was just a circle of my brother me and a few other passing a bong and a few bottles in the music shed and this lil' mouse crawed up on my foot and we just stared at each other for like 5 min. and i started to pick it up and it briskly(oooo ,i said briskly,haha) run up my pants and just sat around we both didn't seem to care and i was too fucked up to worry it was in there for like a while,man i quess it was looking for warmth ,

hahha those were the dayz,man

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by author unknown
    how about a list of things friends and i have done while sober?
    - run UP the down escalator in the mall (nice workout)
    I did that whilst sober aswell and then fell flat on my face at the top!!!

-Played basketball in a tub. It was this little net I guess for kids to play with? I got water in my eye!
    -Kicked people out of a Halloween party that was not ours. They weren't wearing costumes, so there was much drunk flailing and kicking. Hehe. I think one boy started crying, but it was hella fun anyway! I'm only mean when I'm drunk.
    -Got my friend to wear a KFC bucket on his head. I have pictures too... funniest thing ever.
    -Too many failed sex attempts to list... oh God.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Mostly what happens when i'm drunk I have to ask some one else to tell me in the morning. Usually my first question is "where did this bruise come from?". Last time I was REALLY drunk was my birthday, ended up with a swollen ankle from beating my self with a mic stand at Karaoke.
    I have plenty of funny "oooo i"m HIGH" stories. like the time I fell off my flip flops (all 1/4 inch of them) and then decided to give the cat a bath. Still have the scars from that one. oh and th eone time I woke up with a shit load of stage blood splattering eveything, my clothes in interesting places, like my bra was hanging from the celiing fan etc.
    K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by satanika
    i remember one night a carload of us were driving around and the "mmm bop" song from hanson came on the radio - and god help us if we weren't singing that song at the top of our lungs. you'd think we were having the best time of our lives!

that's just one example.
    there are plenty more.just give me a moment to think about 'em.
    this reminds me of the one time we lost our thriller cd and N'sync was playing on the radio i dont think i need to explain what happened then and btw i sung the role of the dude who wanted to go to space cause i have the lowest voice

I was at a party drunk off my butt....I was swinging in a Tire swing standing up...I was swinging really good and fast...My foot slipped and got hung in the tire swing and it drug me back and fourth on my head till I puked

+ Reply to Thread