+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halloween is over, another year till happiness arrives

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Halloween is over, another year till happiness arrives

Well, I am guessing everyone out there shares my love for Halloween. I am sad to say it is over once again. I spent my time in New Orleans, I dressed up all three nights of the weekend. Friday I wore my old nun costume, Saturday I was part of a 4 person costume as a winter storm, and Sunday I went as a harlequin and my friend went as the Queen of France (on acid). It was unforgettable! Only let down, there were not so many boys as I would've liked to play with. I was hoping for some flesh :-) Que cera cera. Anyone else have any crazy adventures?

Default Re: Halloween is over, another year till happiness arrives

I love Halloween, but I have only had 1 Good Halloween out of 20 Years, and that was 3 or 4, years ago.

I would love to have somebody to share Halloween with.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    Only let down, there were not so many boys as I would've liked to play with. I was hoping for some flesh :-) Que cera cera. Anyone else have any crazy adventures?
    You can "Play" with Me, whenever you like !

my halloween was so quiet, just watching dvds, eat, drink some wine and spending my time with my GF beccy and son ethan...I returned from touring, so I needed some "silence" and non-action... ;-)
    but again, I'm really looking forward to next years eve...

rock the graves, ross

[QUOTE=Scar] I spent my time in New Orleans, I dressed up all three nights of the weekend. Friday I wore my old nun costume, Saturday I was part of a 4 person costume as a winter storm, and Sunday I went as a harlequin and my friend went as the Queen of France (on acid). It was unforgettable! Only let down, there were not so many boys as I would've liked to play with. I was hoping for some flesh :-) QUOTE]

so, can we see some pics from you dressed up for halloween?? and what kind of boys did you miss?? I had been waiting for you...

*hugs*
    ross

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    Well, I am guessing everyone out there shares my love for Halloween. I am sad to say it is over once again. I spent my time in New Orleans, I dressed up all three nights of the weekend. Friday I wore my old nun costume, Saturday I was part of a 4 person costume as a winter storm, and Sunday I went as a harlequin and my friend went as the Queen of France (on acid). It was unforgettable! Only let down, there were not so many boys as I would've liked to play with. I was hoping for some flesh :-) Que cera cera. Anyone else have any crazy adventures?
    Oh my god, I LOVE New Orleans, that sounds great. I HAVE to go there for Halloween. I was in London doing two shows, had SO much fun, showed off my new tattoo in see through skimpy bra top, next night topless except for the blood the girls poured over me!!!! This was my best Halloween ever in my whole life!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Mostly, we shot a lot of fun stuff over the weekend. I'm very pleased that you had a good time down there. I really want to go eat in the French Quarter right now. Can't wait to see if you have any fun snapshots and stuff.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Yes, let's all go to New Orleans for lunch

flame goddess

i went to a gay nightclub, dropped a bean, and had a very good night... me and my husband got 3rd place in the costume contest i'd post a pic but i can't figure out how.

+ Reply to Thread