+ Reply to Thread

Thread: London!!!!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default London!!!!

I had SUCH a wonderful trip to London! The Nuns did two shows, and all eight gorgeous fetish beauties turned up, and they were so nice! They were great in the show. I think it was my favorite show of all time. The Halloween show we did (just a couple of songs) was fun too, and two of the girls poured blood all over my new tattoo!!!! I still have blood all over. Darenzia was on the pole and did the splits twice!!!!

Then I stayed in Kent in a castle, and went to Windsor Castle. If any of you ever get a chance to go to London, you must visit Windsor Castle and St. Georges Chapel where King Henry VIII, Jane Seymour, and a cast of royals are buried. It is really the ULTIMATE goth chapel, I mean, the real thing.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: London!!!!

That sounds awesome! I'm so glad to hear you had a great time, and a great show as well.

flame goddess

i'd love to go to europe

Sounds great. Did Eileen Daly perform? I saw this posted on another board (a mean-spirited one at that) and I commented that it sounded fun, only to be met with cattiness. I do not understand people that try to snuff out the bright candles just to make themselves appear brighter. Cheers to you for doing your thing, and having a blast while doing it. I must admit, I am only familiar with the older Nuns material, so I must check out the new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer

Then I stayed in Kent in a castle, and went to Windsor Castle. If any of you ever get a chance to go to London, you must visit Windsor Castle and St. Georges Chapel where King Henry VIII, Jane Seymour, and a cast of royals are buried. It is really the ULTIMATE goth chapel, I mean, the real thing.
    Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman !!??

Heh, I know, I know...she was one of King Henry VIII's wives

Glad you enjoyed Black Mass, by the way....I've been meaning to get along to one of those for a while now...

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I wish I could have lavished the luxory of a trip to london. I have always dreamed of wondering amongst the catacombs beneath the city.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

wow i went to windsor castle and the chapel when i was about 10 for a school trip but i dont think i even knew what a goth was then........looking at it now it is pretty cool ..........if you was down in the old UK you should of travelled up to Whitby for the Whitby goth weekend which was amazing there were so many cool uber goth outfits and lots of old victorian goths in the most amazing clothes ever

Quote Originally Posted by cautious lip
    Sounds great. Did Eileen Daly perform? I saw this posted on another board (a mean-spirited one at that) and I commented that it sounded fun, only to be met with cattiness. I do not understand people that try to snuff out the bright candles just to make themselves appear brighter. Cheers to you for doing your thing, and having a blast while doing it. I must admit, I am only familiar with the older Nuns material, so I must check out the new stuff.
    Yes, Eileen Daly did perform! She is really great, a real sweetie!I think every pretty fetish/goth girl in London was in my show Friday night!! It was great. The girls are really nice over there, and have great style. They came up with these great outfits!

I know, there are some horrible boards out there, I just leave them very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic_Messiah
    wow i went to windsor castle and the chapel when i was about 10 for a school trip but i dont think i even knew what a goth was then........looking at it now it is pretty cool ..........if you was down in the old UK you should of travelled up to Whitby for the Whitby goth weekend which was amazing there were so many cool uber goth outfits and lots of old victorian goths in the most amazing clothes ever
    Yes, a lot of people were at Whitby, I would love to go there sometime. But I guess you can't do everything. I was performing the same nights, so it was impossible this trip. You should go back and visit St. Georges and Windsor again, it is so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic Vampire
    Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman !!??

Heh, I know, I know...she was one of King Henry VIII's wives

Glad you enjoyed Black Mass, by the way....I've been meaning to get along to one of those for a while now...
    Yes, Jane Seymour, same name, different girl... I think Jane was in a Bond flick too. Black Mass was fun, lot's of very cool people. Actually, the cops arrested one of the girls for cutting another girl with a knife!!! They threatened to close down the club and take the footage and her knife. But we went on anyway, and they released the girl!

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    ...london. I have always dreamed of wondering amongst the catacombs beneath the city.
    There aren't really any catacombs belong the city in London; there are many cellars and plenty of water channels, but catacombs tend to be more of an Italian thing.

I'm really glad everything went so well, and you had such a great time.
    Also, I am glad Eileen performed. The whole experience sounds like everyone involved had a yummy time.

+ Reply to Thread