+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Single Again

Default Single Again

Well if anyone read my post I made in the Erotica ForumI have a Problem About the prob I had with my GF.. To update you I am now single...I broke it off with her because we sort of got back together and then I realized that she doesnt trust me now...The way she would act when I was around a group of people just finally got on my nerves...If she even thought I was lookin at another girl she would get all pissy and act like a total bitch just to embarass me...

So I cut the line and told her to leave...
    Now I dont know what to do its been awhile since I was in the dating scene...I dont even know if I want a GF For a while..I may just do the roaming batchelor thing and stay single for a while...

Well this was just an update to anyone who cares or is just bored enough to read about other ppls sorrow...
    Hope You enjoyed....

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: Single Again

Don't go out looking for anyone; enjoy the single life and when the time comes to get back together with someone else, it'll let you know!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

She didn't trust you in large groups because her sister made a pass at you and you didn't go through with getting it on with her sister? That is kind of messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    She didn't trust you in large groups because her sister made a pass at you and you didn't go through with getting it on with her sister? That is kind of messed up.

Yeah thats what was pissing me off...I cant be with someone who doesnt trust me....So I did what I thought was right and told her to take a hike....

Now that we are not longer together I found out last night that about 3 of her friends have been wanting me to break up with her for a while now so they could ask me out...I found that out last night...But I think I am gonna do tha bachelor thing for a while and just have permiscuous sex with a few people....Ya know just till I get back on my feet...

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

[QUOTE=-=Asmodeus=-]Well if anyone read my post I made in the Erotica ForumI have a Problem About the prob I had with my GF.. To update you I am now single...I broke it off with her because we sort of got back together and then I realized that she doesnt trust me now...The way she would act when I was around a group of people just finally got on my nerves...If she even thought I was lookin at another girl she would get all pissy and act like a total bitch just to embarass me...

It's good that your single, then. Enjoy it for a bit.

OEC

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

you dont want to be single i've been single for sooooooooooo long now its not funny any more im actually going to die from frustration or kill someone

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    you dont want to be single i've been single for sooooooooooo long now its not funny any more im actually going to die from frustration or kill someone
    You're cute, don't sweat it. You should cover that eye more to be a true OEC.

One Eyed Cat

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

The single life is not to bad at all.

+ Reply to Thread