+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tidy Messy or Freak

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Tidy Messy or Freak

Are you generally tidy, generally messy, or a total slob, or a total neat freak?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Tidy Messy or Freak

the car is empty not a thing it it, not clean though ,got this funky grease and gas thing going on ,Hell Yea!

room is covered in clotheds,musical intruments cds,and the like ,jst covered the rest of the house is spotless,sept one of the roomates (he's a basterd,man )

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

I go through serious slob phases, then I look around and say "jesus, you're a pig" and clean EVERYTHING! Of course with 3 kids, a clean house lasts about as long as ice cubes in hell.

SUSIEQ502's Avatar Senior Member

My life is a Hurricane Hell Hole...toys and crap everywhere, coated with french fries and drewled out chocolate. Get into my car....fuck...WHAT IS THAT STENCH??? Oh, that's just a DEAD CAT my son found in the road and was hiding in the back seat so he could "keep it pleeeease mommy!" Hell No! We're eatin' meat tonight now, kids!!!

Im messy as hell but im good at cleaning it up when i am.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

im not too bad i try and keep the place tidy but sometimes i turn into a total slob and sit and play video games all day.....i need a maid or something

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Generally messay. I have books and papers all over the place in my office, but keep the kitchen and living areas clean.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

me and mom attempt to keep the house clean, but u wouldnt be able to tell.

my brother and dad are slobs, and mom cant use her hands too well, so the place is generally a right-off, not really dirty just crazy.....

i tell ppl its a new form of fung-shai....inner peace through outer chaos...

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUSIEQ502
    My life is a Hurricane Hell Hole...toys and crap everywhere, coated with french fries and drewled out chocolate. Get into my car....fuck...WHAT IS THAT STENCH??? Oh, that's just a DEAD CAT my son found in the road and was hiding in the back seat so he could "keep it pleeeease mommy!" Hell No! We're eatin' meat tonight now, kids!!!

Dead cat for dinner!!! Hah! Hah!!!

I am pretty neat, just because my apartment is SO small. The rule of neatness is THROW THINGS AWAY!!!! TOSS IT!!! If you don't wear it, eat it, or use it or want it, throw it out!!!

flame goddess

my room stays kind of messy because it's small and there are two people trying to store their things in it. the rest of the house is neat and tidy, except the kitchen because i'm the only one that does dishes around here and i refuse to do them more than once a day. and for some reason the trash is always full... my car is spotless though, and smells like the tropics

i cant stand a clean room it mekes me feel out of place i feel at home in a dirty room

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

I'm tidy, I can't stand filth. I am a bit cluttered at times though, but it's usually under control.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I have too much shit and not enough places to put it. What I need is a bookshelf. But I'm always broke. Damn work study.

DharmaLion's Avatar Devil's Advocate

Day 1-29 of each month = Total slob

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

Well, depends....when I don't care about my environment (I.E. my shitty ass apartment) then I don't really fight to keep things super tidy....I'm not a slob, but I don't clean as often as I should. But when my home is something to be proud of...(like the house I'm moving into next week), then I will be nice and clean!

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

My room... probably has dead things in it. So small! The walls are covered with posters, and some stains here and there. Its littered with garbage. I need to clean my room. Its starting to piss me off. Let me take a piccy of my room. i'll upload it. and you guys can Gawk at the mess.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

somewhere in between

Mother Superior

The main areas in my place that have to be spotless are the bathroom and kitchen. I prefer a tidy place... I don't let it get out of control and pick up after myself.

K_SyniculOne's Avatar Member

I am a neat freak. I like things orderly. If anyone remembers the show "the young ones" from the UK, well, that is how I used to be when I was a teen and in college As I got older, I actually liked the idea of having a clean house. . .(That way, not a problem if unexpected friends or family drops by).

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

ima messy freak if i walk into a room that is neat and orderly i immediately pick up i long blunt object and start smashing things

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    ima messy freak if i walk into a room that is neat and orderly i immediately pick up i long blunt object and start smashing things
    Sounds like a frickin good time ^.^

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

My room is messy and most of the house is not exactley tidy but my office and aart and design areas are spotless, inks pencils markers and all in thier right place and tidy. but when i get timne I clean..not completely messy not completely clean. I can never find my kesy when things are super clean

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I know how to clean and when I bother I do it really well, but my girlfriend is a neat hmmm psychocleaner so I dont really have to worry about it besides theres no way I,d dare interfere with that

I'm a neat freak, everything in its place a place for everything, dvds, cds all in alphabetical order and in sections too........FREAK i hear you scream.....YES I AM

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

I'm a complete slob. There are rooms in my apartment where I have forgotten what colour the floor is. I kind of had one corner of one room start out as a "junk corner" and it's slowly been taking over the place from that point on. Sad thing is that I still know where (almost) everything is.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Are you generally tidy, generally messy, or a total slob, or a total neat freak?
    i had a great reply to this, but then a pile of papers fell off the top of my machine, knocked over a stack of beta tapes which knocked over a stack of CDs which collided with the books on the desk. they fell over onto the books on the bedside table and it collapsed, pulling out a whole bunch of power cables and -

at least my clothes are organised. i have a pile for clean clothes and another pile for things to be washed.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

IM a total neat freak...bordering anal...but, i am trying to loosen up a bit...I guess the WHOLE floor doesnt need to be vacuumed if one spec is on it

I sometimes suffer from the necessity to sterilize my living space. This stems from my waning tolerance for the filth I sometimes find myself wallowing in... It's not so much a clean freak or a filthy slob syndrome I suffer from, but a manic depressive version of both. Currently I'm at the slob end of the spectrum, though last week I found myself absentmindedly putting a huge container of bleach into my shopping cart... I just might be able to walk in my home without my slippers again soon!

VampBoi's Avatar Senior Member

I try to keep things tidy. But of late it's been going down hill. Working retail this time of year doesn't help. When I'm not at work, (maybe one day a week) I don't feel like doing shit around here (just like today). I guess I'm going to have to start soon if I plan on having my New Years party.

Scott's Avatar Senior Member

I keep 80% of my house very clean..
    I yell at my friends when they leave a mess or put their dirty feet on my white couch.. i always do my dishes and i keep all 3 bathrooms very clean.

But...
    My office is a disaster..
    there are piles of papers and stuff everywhere

I don't know why the office has to be the one thing i can not keep clean.

Possibly because it is were your great ideas are borne.........chaos breeds art

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I'm clean *enough*.

+ Reply to Thread