+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitney Castle

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Whitney Castle

So we are planning on rebuilding Whitney Castle in Wales (where my ancestors once lived).

Of course, it MUST have a dungeon, and a tower! I was thinking of making it the "Elizabeth Bathory Daycare Tower", and put naughty little girls up there when they misbehave. Or maybe I could just hang out there and throw my long blonde hair out the window so that my Prince can climb the golden stair.

Oh, and it MUST have lots of chandeliers, and mouldings, a grand ballroom, a tiara room, a HUGE dining table with candleoperas, lot's of tapestries...

Any other exciting decorating ideas?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Whitney Castle

[QUOTE=MistressJennifer]So we are planning on rebuilding Whitney Castle in Wales (where my ancestors once lived).

You go girl! That's so awesome. I'm going to buy the building in Kiev where my ancestors lived and did business for hundreds of years. I'd build a moat to ward off the enemies and have trained sentries (well-endowed naked men for your viewing pleasure but heavily armed) You should have an extensive sauna and jacuzzi and synthesize a lot of Welsh history and art into the design.

Such as:

Then in a gesture to the people, you should support the Welsh Independence movement, thus becoming the first Queen of Independent Wales.

OEC

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

you're going to have your own castle? that's pretty fuckin rad. although if I was your freind, I'd probbily seige it, just to spite you, cuz that's the kinda guy I am. ( a guy that likes seiges and spiting people)

[QUOTE=OneEyedCat]
    Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    So we are planning on rebuilding Whitney Castle in Wales (where my ancestors once lived).

You go girl! That's so awesome. I'm going to buy the building in Kiev where my ancestors lived and did business for hundreds of years. I'd build a moat to ward off the enemies and have trained sentries (well-endowed naked men for your viewing pleasure but heavily armed) You should have an extensive sauna and jacuzzi and synthesize a lot of Welsh history and art into the design.

Such as:

Well endowed naked men!! Good one!!!! Sauna's and jacuzzi's!!!! Wow! I thought a moat would be good too. With piranhas or crocodiles or alligators. Can you import alligators to Wales? If not, maybe some mermaids.....

Then in a gesture to the people, you should support the Welsh Independence movement, thus becoming the first Queen of Independent Wales.

OEC

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Well endowed naked men!! Good one!!!! Sauna's and jacuzzi's!!!! Wow! I thought a moat would be good too. With piranhas or crocodiles or alligators. Can you import alligators to Wales? If not, maybe some mermaids.....
    Haha. Thought u would like those. I would actually think there might be crocs or gators somewhere in UK, dunno tho. It would be difficult to import, but we could always pirate a commercial vessel in Florida

I answered that latex thread in the time I alloted myself, too. I don't know if it is workable or not. Best info I have, tho.

OEC

flame goddess

every castle needs to have a huge garden! with tons of flowers and tall trees and statues of naked people and fairies. i always thought it would be cool to decorate a garden like that with big semi preshious stones, like rose quarts or something like that. in the middle a fountain. at least a maze or something like that. i also think no castle is complete with out a huge library with big comfy couches pillows and reclining chairs and a huge desk. and of course the secret passages

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

... Of course, it MUST have a dungeon, and a tower! I was thinking of making it the "Elizabeth Bathory Daycare Tower", and put naughty little girls up there when they misbehave. Or maybe I could just hang out there and throw my long blonde hair out the window so that my Prince can climb the golden stair.
    No no no no. The bad girls stay downstairs, the good girls get locked in the tower until they learn better ...

Quote Originally Posted by pelelaka
    every castle needs to have a huge garden! with tons of flowers and tall trees and statues of naked people and fairies. i always thought it would be cool to decorate a garden like that with big semi preshious stones, like rose quarts or something like that. in the middle a fountain. at least a maze or something like that. i also think no castle is complete with out a huge library with big comfy couches pillows and reclining chairs and a huge desk. and of course the secret passages
    Oh I love this! Yes, the secret passage!! And of course, it must have a fountain and a garden!!! And a maze like in The Shining... Fairies!!! Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    No no no no. The bad girls stay downstairs, the good girls get locked in the tower until they learn better ...
    Well you will have to be the resident Castle Schoolmaster who will teach the good girls to be bad...

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

can i come visit?? i could get to wales in half an hour from my dads or about 2 hours from where i am now

sounds good though if you have the bank balance for it and time and patience..........and im pretty damn sure there isnt any crocodiles or anything in the sunny old UK lol, plenty of fairies though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic_Messiah
    can i come visit?? i could get to wales in half an hour from my dads or about 2 hours from where i am now

sounds good though if you have the bank balance for it and time and patience..........and im pretty damn sure there isnt any crocodiles or anything in the sunny old UK lol, plenty of fairies though :P
    Of course you can come and visit!!! Bring some fairy dust!!! I guess we can live without the crocodiles!

not sure I can help you there but when you are done send some pictures I would really love to see what you all have done

Oh, and I almost forgot the GHOSTS!! We have to invite Edgar Allen Poe's ghost, and of course the ghost of Elizabeth Bathory!!!!No Castle is complete without ghosts!

When it is finished, we will have a grand opening party and you all have to come!

oh yes you cant forget the immortals aka the ghosts and our friends Poe and Elizabeth were would we be with out ghosts to keep us on our toes and to scare the shit out of us

DharmaLion's Avatar Devil's Advocate

No castle is complete without a fully furnished Torture Chamber. God, what I wouldn't give to have and honest to goodness RACK in my basement. I know I could probably build/buy one but wouldn't it be cool to have an original? Sort of like buying a used book with all the margin notes from previous owners..

Wouldn't that be great!!! An Iron Maiden with traces of dried blood on the spikes... Nyahahah!!!! A rack! One can almost hear the moans of victims in pain....

mawahaha that sounds great I wanna be the first victim

+ Reply to Thread