+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you all think of me?

Default What do you all think of me?

This is probably a stupid question, but what do you all think of me and the posts I make,etc?

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: What do you all think of me?

lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    lol...

Your funny. You just couldn't let a sleeping dog lie.

(it is funny though)

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Your funny. You just couldn't let a sleeping dog lie.

(it is funny though)
    *kicks the dog one more time for good measure*

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

did he post this before or after the thread with his cock shots? lol

Mother Superior

BrightStar,
    We have been through this last year and possibly the year prior. Imagine if every person here took the "Do you like me?" or "What do you think of me?" stance. It would be beyond ridiculous. Quit trying to be such a people pleaser. It's not possible to please everyone. No one can take a person pitying themselves for too long. You had received a lot of flack for that but many gave you the benefit of the doubt. There comes a time when you have to do something with yourself. It seems like you have from the posts I read, and I commend you. Change isn't easy , especially with things stacked against you. You really need to stop worrying about what people think of you because in reality, it doesn't matter. If it is in your day to day life, that's something different. Online, it's a whole different ballgame with complete strangers. People can be who they want and what they want. It will take time to weed out the honest people from the dishonest. If you set yourself up for scrutiny,you will get it, especially here. Most of us aren't exactly shy when it comes to our feelings and don't ever hold back too often regardless of how it makes you feel. I just don't understand why you do this to yourself. You are a nice guy, just learn to relax a little bit. Not everyone is going to be kind to you in life and you need to face up to that.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

This thread is ancient...

I think the consensus is that people think Brightstar should spend more time trying to fix his life, and less time complaining to people about it online...

Mother Superior

How did this thread just happen to get bumped? I need to start checking dates if this persists....

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

hmm.. bumps need to be ran over

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

lol...

Was there any good reason whatsoever for bumping this thread?

I loathe boards where people snap at one another about looking at the date and we really don't need this one to develop any issues like that. I don't expect anyone to look at the date. And I don't expect anyone to be needlessly cruel.

I want everyone to feel welcome to participate. I felt like Brightstar was getting much much better, partly for being able to participate in this community, and I'm not sure what happened there to derail that for him.

But I don't want anyone being picked on here. This should be a pretty simple rule to live by: Don't be pointlessly cruel to others.

Honestly, I think you worry too much about what people think of you! Relax and try to have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Was there any good reason whatsoever for bumping this thread?

I loathe boards where people snap at one another about looking at the date and we really don't need this one to develop any issues like that. I don't expect anyone to look at the date. And I don't expect anyone to be needlessly cruel.

I want everyone to feel welcome to participate. I felt like Brightstar was getting much much better, partly for being able to participate in this community, and I'm not sure what happened there to derail that for him.

But I don't want anyone being picked on here. This should be a pretty simple rule to live by: Don't be pointlessly cruel to others.
    Im sorry Amelia
    Honestly it wasnt directed at Brightstar, it was directed at the thread its self, it's a silly thing to post a thread asking people opinion of you. And there were three threads in a row that were pretty much asking the same question that noone had responded to. I know, I am bad. I didnt mean to cause a contraversy.*hangs head in shame*
    my honest intent for the day was to find something good and old (like the bowling pictures of Amelia and Forrest) , I was tempted by the devil and I gave in...please forgive me.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Im sorry Amelia
    Honestly it wasnt directed at Brightstar, it was directed at the thread its self, it's a silly thing to post a thread asking people opinion of you. And there were three threads in a row that were pretty much asking the same question that noone had responded to. I know, I am bad. I didnt mean to cause a contraversy.*hangs head in shame*
    my honest intent for the day was to find something good and old (like the bowling pictures of Amelia and Forrest) , I was tempted by the devil and I gave in...please forgive me.

awww, its ok sis... come snuggle. mom's just being protective of all her children. let's make hot chocolate with milk and sit in front of the fire.

mmm chocolate...o as for the forum..just be you...but do it where it wont get you in trouble.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

well.............................. I can say I don't hate you so there.

+ Reply to Thread