+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite Gothic Model?

Default Re: Favorite Gothic Model?

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Oh hell yeah, those photos of John Koviak were some of the original inspiration for Blue Blood in print. I photographed a girl John was dating years ago, but he was too traumatized by his past experiences modeling to do any more of it at the time. I think Forrest talked to him recently at a nightclub actually. Not about modeling or anything, but he is still around. I liked Subversion too. You ever listen to it?
    Yeah, I love Subversion. I'd like to meet John one day, I bet he is a wonderful guy in person.

I love retailslut.com I bought my vinyl chain thong bikini from there. *^_^*

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

I think there are so many beautiful women, its difficult to choose a favorite, although Im partial to Ugly Shyla, and Szandora. I like the wild streak in them ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    This I really gotta agree with and voice a bit on. What I've always found a bit lacking is the structure some niche and now not so niche sites have when talking about their models or "girls". Many of them have maybe a few sets or only work for that one site. That's all well and good...but when the whole amatuer thing took off ANYONE who had a set or two under their belt was a model...now no offense but any idiot can stand in front of a camera and take directions...I should know...I had to do it for years (long boring story)...prime example...
    There is a big difference between modeling and having photos taken. It takes talent to be able to take well to a camera. Models most often don't take directions. They do their own thing and if the photographer has an idea or two, they ask the model to do certain things. If the model isn't comfortable with it, she can walk. A photographer and model work hand in hand. It's not just a "stand there and do this and that and everything else that I say" kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Look at any set Scar has done...and look at most sets from say a lil site that has gained popularity for their image and style that I've come to learn was less than honorably earned. If you can guess what the site is lets just say the "act of killing ones self" is in the title.

** will take almost anyone. I went to a "model search/shoot/party in NYC in February. They wanted me to model, but I decided not to after watching what some of the drunken women were doing in the shoot. They were basically refraining from passing out or throwing up. I turned around and walked out. I'd rather be one in a million than one of a million. I have much more respect for Blue Blood than **.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    There is a big difference between modeling and having photos taken. It takes talent to be able to take well to a camera. Models most often don't take directions. They do their own thing and if the photographer has an idea or two, they ask the model to do certain things. If the model isn't comfortable with it, she can walk. A photographer and model work hand in hand. It's not just a "stand there and do this and that and everything else that I say" kind of thing.

** will take almost anyone. I went to a "model search/shoot/party in NYC in February. They wanted me to model, but I decided not to after watching what some of the drunken women were doing in the shoot. They were basically refraining from passing out or throwing up. I turned around and walked out. I'd rather be one in a million than one of a million. I have much more respect for Blue Blood than **.
    ** is more like a ratings type site. I would not take it seriously as a niche modeling site at all.

OEC

Okay, I have a question. I don't understand why I can't post links to model sites, or say the name of certain companies in this community. Is it because I haven't posted enough? I mean I wouldn't get mad at anyone trying to show my website off (even though my site is still being worked on.) It's exposure and especially good since you're promoting their talent.

I just don't understand why I can't even intial some names so people will know what I am talking about. This could be a really stupid question that I am asking, but could someone clear this up for me?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Okay, I have a question. I don't understand why I can't post links to model sites, or say the name of certain companies in this community. Is it because I haven't posted enough? I mean I wouldn't get mad at anyone trying to show my website off (even though my site is still being worked on.) It's exposure and especially good since you're promoting their talent.

I just don't understand why I can't even intial some names so people will know what I am talking about. This could be a really stupid question that I am asking, but could someone clear this up for me?
    I'm going to edit the FAQ to clarify some of the specifics, but you will find very very very few things here which are blocked. There are a few site names which are blocked out generally because they are spammers. In the specific case blocked here, it is also because Blue Blood helped out that site a great deal when they were starting off and they thanked us by removing all mentions of us on their site as soon as they started soliciting mainstream press, making both veiled and not veiled negative comments about GothicSluts.com in the press, never coming through with the promo they promised us, and ultimately refusing to even accept PAID ads for BlueBlood.net on their site when BlueBlood.net gave them a heck of a lot of FREE ones when we were just starting out.

Well, Szandora for sure....no real preference as to the hair colour. She has an unbelievable figure and her face suggests to me a very mischievious personality, which is a winning combination in my book.

I'd also have to say Genesis LaVey too....she's cute as all hell, but every time I see a picture of her triple tongue piercing, my mind starts to imagine things which are probably best suited for discussion in the Erotica forum !!!

I'm going to edit the FAQ to clarify some of the specifics, but you will find very very very few things here which are blocked. There are a few site names which are blocked out generally because they are spammers. In the specific case blocked here, it is also because Blue Blood helped out that site a great deal when they were starting off and they thanked us by removing all mentions of us on their site as soon as they started soliciting mainstream press, making both veiled and not veiled negative comments about GothicSluts.com in the press, never coming through with the promo they promised us, and ultimately refusing to even accept PAID ads for BlueBlood.net on their site when BlueBlood.net gave them a heck of a lot of FREE ones when we were just starting out.
    Wow, they really screwed you over I hate people like that.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

But the model I posted, I linked to her direct site. I didn't even know she was a part of "blocked site". I understand completely why the site was blocked. but to go as far as erasing just her name. wow.

I won't attempt interfere, I don't pay for this site, I'm not involved in what has happened. it's yours to do with whatever you wish. & act upon as you see nessisary. I'm just suprised is all.

If it helps you out. I sported the blue blood banner around another very populuar site in my signature for months & months. (the one from the banner exchange) I just liked the website & thought others should check it out.

(kind of like what I was doing mentioning the models name)

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    If it helps you out. I sported the blue blood banner around another very populuar site in my signature for months & months. (the one from the banner exchange) I just liked the website & thought others should check it out.

(kind of like what I was doing mentioning the models name)
    It may help to read the FAQ, but basically if there is no way in hell you could link to Blue Blood from a site, then you can't promote that site here. We hear the model you linked is forbidden to mention us and her boyfriend wanted to work with Blue Blood and was also forbidden to do so. It is my understanding that one of our models paid him to shoot her clothing line and then he begged her not to use the photos she had paid for to promote her clothing on this site, because he would get in trouble. We just wanted to promote another project one of our cool models did.

We totally welcome models who would like to be part of this community. They are welcome to put a link in their profile, but this is a community site and not a job board. I recommend Craigslist, Monster, or OMP if people are looking to hire or get work. If a model is an active member of the boards here, we may take notice of him or her and book him or her for shoots, but models and photographers can just send a photo with info to submit@blueblood.net if their main interest is looking for work. If every other post on this board was a job posting, it would get pretty boring pretty fast and there are already great resources for that.

You are also only allowed to hotlink from sites which are not going to be upset by it and a lot of models do get very upset when their photos are hotlinked because it is hard for them to afford the bandwidth.

Thanks very much for getting our banner out there It is appreciated much.

We totally welcome models who would like to be part of this community. They are welcome to put a link in their profile, but this is a community site and not a job board. I recommend Craigslist, Monster, or OMP if people are looking to hire or get work. If a model is an active member of the boards here, we may take notice of him or her and book him or her for shoots, but models and photographers can just send a photo with info to submit@blueblood.net if their main interest is looking for work. If every other post on this board was a job posting, it would get pretty boring pretty fast and there are already great resources for that.

I thought it was only going on in this thread. I also thought the question pertained to who your favorite model was. I didn't realize people were trying to get you interested in working with certain models. I guess I misunderstood what this thread was about, but oh well.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I thought it was only going on in this thread. I also thought the question pertained to who your favorite model was. I didn't realize people were trying to get you interested in working with certain models. I guess I misunderstood what this thread was about, but oh well.
    Hey Sindel, don't worry. You have been an enjoyable and welcomed participant here and really have not really done anything particularly out of line. The original post in this thread was a lot more spammy and promoted a model that quite enough people have informed us is forbidden from working with us. We have been informed that her primary photographer is also not allowed to have his work published by us either. This strikes us as kinda uncool. It is a sort of one way relationship that we don't really want to support anymore. You and many other cool models and such are totally welcome here and I've talked to a lot of the cool people on your list as well. We just don't want this to be some big job promotion link list. As far as certain other sites that we don't want to talk about here, well, we just don't want to talk about them here, pro or con really.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NINA SINN
    IM NOT VAIN BY ANY MEANS BUT I THINK I MAKE A FARELY GOOD GOTHIC MODEL...... I DO HAVE QUITE A FEW FAVORITES ON THE SITES THOUGH, A BIT TO MANY TO NAME BUT I ESPECIALLY LIKE SZANDORA AND KELLIE... IVE MET KELLIE AND SHE WAS SO SWEET, AND SZANDORA AND I AGREE THAT WE COULD DO A REALLY HOT SHOOT TOGETHER...... IM A GOOD GOTHIC MODEL CAUSE I TRULY LOVE WHAT I DO ITS NOT ONLY MY PASSION BUT MY DREAM.... IT IS ME!!!!!

BLOODYKISSES TO YOU ALL....
    NINA SINN 666
    Aw, thank you Nina. Your awsome, a beautiful model also.

And I had no idea there was a blueblood banner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Hey Sindel, don't worry. You have been an enjoyable and welcomed participant here and really have not really done anything particularly out of line. The original post in this thread was a lot more spammy and promoted a model that quite enough people have informed us is forbidden from working with us. We have been informed that her primary photographer is also not allowed to have his work published by us either. This strikes us as kinda uncool. It is a sort of one way relationship that we don't really want to support anymore. You and many other cool models and such are totally welcome here and I've talked to a lot of the cool people on your list as well. We just don't want this to be some big job promotion link list. As far as certain other sites that we don't want to talk about here, well, we just don't want to talk about them here, pro or con really.
    That's understandable I really enjoy this community.

whoa whoa whoa, I'm not quite sure how this got turned into a job thing. I am not a photographer, nor a model, & do not get paid to indorce (sp?) anything or anyone. the intent of this post was that so I could personaly be exposed to more of the "gothic" style models. I only know of a few & am intrested in knowing more.

Amelia I thank you for opening the closet doors on some "issues" that have happened. you didn't have to do that, but for me personaly it helped me understand & it realy was a reminder of how bad business can be. Im sorry that things have fallen out between the "unmentioned" & blue blood. Out of respect I will avoid mentioning them on this site.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I was also a bit confused concerning the modeling topic. The last thing I want to do is disrespect you guys in any way. I've been away from this scene for too long to know what's going on. I respect the people who have modelled in Blue Blood over years. If I say something unseemly, just call me on it. I take no personal offense.

OEC

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

I'm gonna talk more about favorite models, yo.

-Dana Dark (my future wife)
    -Faythe (The paradigm of dark sexuality)
    -Hel Inferna (except when she starts shoving speculums in her mouth)
    -Solstyce Calé
    -Genesis LaVey (she took me to eat arabian food AND got me stoned!)
    -Melissa Mayhem
    -SinIsHer
    -Anouck
    -Madison

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    To get back to the original intent:

I like sinisher tho all the blue blood models have a special flare to them. Morgana from the spooky hotties, among several others, definitely have promise. There are a lot of great looks out there. Naturally, John Koviak is and will remain the goth boy toy extraordinaire.
    I know I'm REALLY late in saying so, but thank you!! I figured I might be forgotten around here (by my own fault), but a search brought back your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by funkatron
    I'm gonna talk more about favorite models, yo.

-Dana Dark (my future wife)
    -Faythe (The paradigm of dark sexuality)
    -Hel Inferna (except when she starts shoving speculums in her mouth)
    -Solstyce Calé
    -Genesis LaVey (she took me to eat arabian food AND got me stoned!)
    -Melissa Mayhem
    -SinIsHer
    -Anouck
    -Madison
    Many thanks to you (as you well know)

Ive got to give a shout out for Scar!
    On the local scence the best looking Goth girl Ive seen is a lead singer for a local Goth/Heavy Metal band in Arkansas. No, its NOT Amy Lee, although she is also from Arkansas. I would give the link ,but if I understand the Blue Blood forum rules correctly you must have a certain amount of posts before you can post links. If im mistaken please let me know and I will piost the link. I love Blue Blood and don't want to do anything to get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Faust
    Ive got to give a shout out for Scar!
    On the local scence the best looking Goth girl Ive seen is a lead singer for a local Goth/Heavy Metal band in Arkansas. No, its NOT Amy Lee, although she is also from Arkansas. I would give the link ,but if I understand the Blue Blood forum rules correctly you must have a certain amount of posts before you can post links. If im mistaken please let me know and I will piost the link. I love Blue Blood and don't want to do anything to get banned.
    Just one more post and you can post links The system automatically disallows that beforehand and allows it once you hit a post count of 25. This is just to prevent the tedium of drive-by spammers.

We're not ban happy like some folks, just fortunate enough to have a community where people tend to treat each other with enough respect and goodness not to do anything bannable.

I beginning to believe Blue Blood is the last remaining bastion of free speech in America. Lord knows ive been banned from forums before because people disagreed with me and when they lost the debate they then banned me.

kind of odd that this topic was revived after being idol so long. I reread it and see how much my knowledge of things has changed. I think this site has ALOT to do with it too.

Im sure I need not tell you that Amy Lee is from Arkansas. Another beautiful Gothic girl, here in the "Natural State" who has her own band is a personal friend of mine who goes by the name of Vallerie Stains. She is lead singer for a Gothic/'Heavy Metal band called Catatoxic, which is quite the rage in Little Rock right now. Who knows, one day she might make it big, as did Amy Lee .
    Check out the band and tell her Geist sent you.

http://www.*******.com/catatoxic

Now, who would not agree that she is not drop dead gorgeous?

Noisy's Avatar Member

From BlueBlood; Darenzia, Scar and Fetus de Milo

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

in general alt girls:
    Masuimi Max and Bianca Beauchamp

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I'm gonna jsut say who are my fav's even if they might span over more that just the goth genre, seems like some other folks are doing the same thing anyhows....

I am in love with Superna, and not just cause she has a hot ass and some sweet tats, but that helps.

Kumi is pretty bad ass, and I like her personally so that helps her hotness grow :-)

I am at a loss for other people I like to gawk at right now, but those two came to mind so I thought I'd post.

In reality I love all the naked girlies on the BlueBlood comunity sites!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I have no real favourites, but I prefer redheads.

Miss Bunny, Jax, Szandora, Dana Dark (I've seen some of her with red hair), Erotiskizm to name but a few. Don't feel that I don't like you, just because you aren't in the list. I love you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    kind of odd that this topic was revived after being idol so long. I reread it and see how much my knowledge of things has changed. I think this site has ALOT to do with it too.

Another year later and this topic comes back again lol

+ Reply to Thread