+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you like your pets?

BeautifulCorpse's Avatar the bitch down the street

Default Re: How do you like your pets?

um, my goldfish are shiny...

i know they are just goldfish, but ive had them for almost 5 years and ill cry when one dies. i know, im a dork.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    In a box and 6 feet underground....hahahahhhahaa
    Just kidding....Medium well.....hahahahahaa sorry I'm cracking myself up.
    hahahahahaha niiice

I like black kittens

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

I like cute cuddly maltese! they are th biggity bomb! I miss Molly! I am such a bitch.

cats should be really small and fuzzzy. dogs should be big, and not too loud.

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

I really want a Nile Monitor... anyone ever seen one of those things eat? Pure unadulterated evil! Fuck a watch dog, a watch Monitor is where its at! Unfortunately, my youngest (2 1/2) is just about dinner size for such a creature, and that might just land me in the doghouse with the misses if ya know what I mean..... I'd love to have my Red Tailed Colombian back tho. That pretty girl would curl up around yer neck and just hang out all day.

Are You Guys And Gals Ready For this One??
    Reminder :: I work In an animal shelter.

Bastian: Chihuahua... Black, short haired
    Oliver : Boxer, mastiff, pit , Chow Mix
    Loki: CAt, All Black ( Born On Haloween) I Have Papers To Prove it
    Jack : White cat With calico spots

I Have A Litter Of Black And White Kittens ...( fostering them)

*poe*
    *gacy*
    * isabel*
    * Mei Liu *
    * Roma*
    I Also Have A Cornsnake named Lucifer

Poisondove's Avatar Member

I love pets meeting all stats....tho it isn't like I ever really choose them....they follow me home from work.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

I have 3 chihuahua's....Mom, Dad and daughter...2 cats and a fish (beta) We had 2 ferrets but the smell was killin me....so i gave em to a friend...and my rat named valor died...*pouts*

My pets are the loves of my life.
    I have a 6 year old, 95 lbs. beautiful doberman named Evil. Two white persian cats named Mama and Marilyn. Marilyn is deaf and is mama's daughter. I love all animals and would have a zoo if I could!
    XOXO

I got a new kitty for xmas, his black and white with an upside down V between his eyes

I called him Monkey " Awwwwwwwwwwwww I luff you Monkey "

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Oil~Boy 26
    What is this the one eyed cat posting convention .I also have one his name is one eyed willy and he is a total dick head but he has adopted me after my friend moved back to mexico so he is ok with me as for every body else well lets just say that it depends on his mood and leave it at that and i wouldnt have it any other way with my popcorn eating one eyed cartoon network watching buddy

LOL! That's awesome. One Eyed Cats are my salvation.

lol, both of you too? i have a one eyed all-black cat named Reuben. he was a stray cat that decided to come live with me and my family he's a sweetie.

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

Despite this being an old topic, nothing can keep me from pronouncing the depth of my infatuation for my animals!

I have a Japanese bobtail who is so fat and cute! She has HUGE eyes that stare at you, and a petite face with HUGE ears! She's so adorable.

Then I have a stray that we rescued from the streets when she was a kitten. She's a mix of grey and orange tabby. Her name is Lydia, and she has the most beautiful black lips. She's fat and thick boned, but she's got serious attitude and, I'm sure of it, a slight brain dysfunction, lol.

I have a hermit crab named Mungojerrie. He's the only one who survived this trip from Florida to New Mexico (I'm a military brat). He's my survivor! I just wish is buddy, Rumpleteazer, could have lived

My praying mantis, who was laid to rest a couple days ago, was definately a sweet heart. She left us her babies before she passed on. In her golden years, though, she was hyper and loved to jump on anything and everything. Her favorite thing was leaping onto my face and chilling there while I typed away at my computer.

Then I have a bird. This bird doesn't like me (can't blame him, I was a shit to him when I was little). He's a yellow headed cockatiel and he's such a sweetie with those he likes. I simply take care of him and bother him as little as possible. He doesn't appreciate my company

That's all...for now. When I move to Alabama with my folks I may build myself a lizard cage and start breeding anoles again. It's either that or my mom will finally let me get a ball python.

I could talk, and not kidding, for HOURS about my beloved pets. It's amazing I have a boyfriend :P

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

One of the things which really annoyed me was reading in the newspapers over the last few days here about the number of people who have already abandoned pets - leaving them by the roadside, in a sack in the woods or tied to the railings of the animal shelters.

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    One of the things which really annoyed me was reading in the newspapers over the last few days here about the number of people who have already abandoned pets - leaving them by the roadside, in a sack in the woods or tied to the railings of the animal shelters.
    Ugh. I just don't get it sometimes. I know that when I get into veterinary medicine I'm going to have to keep my temper at ease. It makes me sick to know that people would be so thoughtless to do such acts. What did the animal do? Oh yeah, it couldn't speak in human tongue and say, "Hey, mom/dad, I'm hungry." ARGH.

I'm in a community in my livejournal that talks about experiences vet technicians are currently having with people. The number one problem I see is the amount of neglect pet owners have for their animals. A dog will be ill, lying motionless and not eating for days before a person will bring it in. By then, it could be too late.

I swear...it's going to take a lot out of me not to want to bash some of these people's heads into cement walls. I don't like hearing about animal cruelty, it's horrid and breaks my heart

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

I could never have a male dog.....i dunno....I just don't fancy seeing his cock all strewn out on the floor when I'm eating. All my animals have been female.

+ Reply to Thread