+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Natural Products

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Default Natural Products

after taking the advice of a bunch of you from this board... i purchased some natural products from a local health food store, and its been about a month of using them and wow my skin is looking sooo much better! yay for organic no chemical products! thank u for the advice!

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Default Re: Natural Products

there used to be a television advertisement for pure wool clothes, in which a kindly-faced sheep farmer would smile and tell us, "Synthetics are made from chemicals. Wool is made from grass."

at which point i would scream "GRASS IS MADE FROM CHEMICALS".

this is why none of my friends invite me over to watch TV.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Default Re: Natural Products

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    after taking the advice of a bunch of you from this board... i purchased some natural products from a local health food store, and its been about a month of using them and wow my skin is looking sooo much better! yay for organic no chemical products! thank u for the advice!

Yay for you I just recently starting using a new cleanser and upped my water intake and my skin has been getting much better. I haven't been wearing foundation lately (and those of us who usually wear it...you know what I'm saying) and it's really nice.

+ Reply to Thread