+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Have you ever seen a ghost?

Default Re: Have you ever seen a ghost?

Oh also on that page you can go to the webcam link on the left side...And from what ppl in the chat room told me every saturday night they go to this abbandoned hospital and do investigations and ONLY on saturday night the webcams are live from inside this hospital..Also you can get live sound from inside...You can chat watch the web cams for ghostly activity and listen for them all at the same time....Sound cool...Better than my boring saturday nights...I am gonna check it out this saturday.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    as for the corpses, some seemed to be Human,
    I take everything with a grain of salt, but wouldn't it be a good idea to call in a report to the police re: any possible human corpses in the forest? There are plenty of occultists out there who sacrifice animals, but I would like the police to check to see if anyone's been murdering people.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    Here is the address if you want to see pics of it....
    I'm kinda bummed they didn't go down into that bunker-structure and take pics. The whole atmosphere looks very Blair Witch-like. I'm also interested in what bones those are. The top picture's left bone looks like an Os Coxae but a bison would be rather big to deal with... *shrug* I wonder if OKCGC submitted any of the bone pics to an osteologist...

[QUOTE=gonesavage]I take everything with a grain of salt, but wouldn't it be a good idea to call in a report to the police re: any possible human corpses in the forest? There are plenty of occultists out there who sacrifice animals, but I would like the police to check to see if anyone's been murdering people.

QUOTE]

For starters, that was around 10 or 11 years ago.

And more importantly though, I want sure what most of the corpses were, but some seemed like Humans and Aligators, but I wasnt able to tell what most of them were, due to the desecrations and decay of the corpses. I didnt want to say that they were a certain type of corpse, if I wasnt sure, and I didnt walk right up to examine them.

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    I'm kinda bummed they didn't go down into that bunker-structure and take pics. The whole atmosphere looks very Blair Witch-like.
    Yeah I wish they would have too...But Zig-Zag Gave me a pretty good description of it...He said there were torches like Tiki-Torches laying on the ground...
    A HUGE Pentagram on the wall in either red paint or blood....Lots of animal bones (didnt say what kind) And that old table covered in blood
    He also told me it had the smell of 1000 dead assholes in there....
    He told me it was the single most creapy place he had ever went into...

I never saw a ghost.... but I wish I did..... but when I force my self naturaly into trance state (some of you knows what I'm talkin about) and with closed eyes I can see something.... firsth all is blur... then I start geting forms.... like kaleidoskop....(maybe it's just impulses in my brain that finish in wrong area under this stadium (in this case viewing part of brain)) sometimes I spot something that doesn't folow a patern of what I'm used to see... it looks like human aura (the one that you can spot normaly, 2cm from body)

If anyone had similar experience.... write something so I know that I'm not crazy......

p.s. never spoked about this before.....

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

I have several ghost stories. I can sense them more then see them, but I've seen ghost about 10 times.

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

dont really believe in em

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

My exgirlfriend lived in about 90 years old wooden house. It was separated in to three smaller apartments. There in the other two apartment lived about 40-60years old alcoholics and bums. There were two of them who were couple. First the women hang herself for unknown reasons and the men hang himself a week later. My gf's bedroom was at upstairs and very often when it was a night you could hear noise from downstairs. Once we listened about half an hour that noice. You could hear someone walking with windbreaker trousers ( my gf said that both of they always weared windbreakers ). I went to check it because my gf room mate had left the window open and we were afraid it was a burglar but there was nothing there. Don't know what it was but I were awfull afraid. I am not that type to be afraid. Thought I can sense things easily. Like human emotions even they try to seal them. But when I went to downstairs I sensed something very uncomfortable and wierd at the athmospere.

Mother Superior

Too many paranormal experiences to mention.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

spirits are allaround us, good bad and indiferent....I don't let it control my life but I accpet they are around

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Too many paranormal experiences to mention.
    Ditto. I've always had ghosts. It's part of being too psychic for my own damned good. I'm a fucking paranormal magnet.
    K

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

ive never actually seen a ghost...my mom says i dont have "the gift"... she can see ghosts, she sees them all the time. when she was a teenager at her friend's house she saw the sillouete of a lady floating around her friend's room. other people have claimed to have seen the same lady. my grandma also recently passed away and my mom claims to have seen her walking down our hallway (she lived with us before she died). my brother claims to see ghosts too, he said he's seen kids in his room. he once had old army things in his room and claimed to see the men they belonged to. i guess my closest ghost encounters have been when i was little. one night i was having a bad dream and woke up to see 2 lights dancing outside of my window. they were very bright vivid lights, not like stars and they made me feel very calm. i also used to hear people come into my room at night and say good night to me when i was little, and they weren't my parents... hrmm i also was at a hotel when i was little and all the adults were outside talking, and my little siblings were on the bed playing with eachother, too young to remember, but i saw a jacket on the chair rise and fall and pop up and down, it was the strangest thing ive ever seen...i still have no idea what the hell it couldve been... but yah, recently (a few weeks ago) i was laying on the couch and i felt somebody heavily touch my back. it felt so real and i got goosebumps all over, but nobody was there...

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

Of course, many times. I also do paranormal research / parapsychology when I find the time. I have many personal photographs.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

i saw a cat walk through my room when i lived above a vet, i didnt own a cat. it walked through the edge of my line of vision, my door was closed so i couldnt have leaved if it was real. so i suppose it probably was a ghost of a cat. i can remember what it looked like and it was very real, not faded, white of not fully there.
    i also saw someone sitting in my room one day when i was about to get out of bed, but as i blinked they dissapeared and i fell back to sleep for another half hour, even though i was about to get out of bed.

Hey folks, Erik here from OKCGC. Just found your thread, and noticed the interest in the purple church. I think the most dangerous part of this place is the human factor. There are more than a few of some verifiable reports of nails thrown in the road to intentionally strand drivers out there, as well as shotgun weilding bubbas.

Went back out to the area just over a month ago with a fellow police officer, but appears the area has either been intentionally blocked by ruffage (fallen trees, etc) or no one has cleaned up the area in quite some time.

didn't think to have the bones anazyled at the time, but would have bet the bones were dog.

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Quote Originally Posted by DescendingAngel
    sorry didnt realize they would be so small...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Wow thanks for sharing the photos

Scarlett1313's Avatar Member

I have been studying to be a paranormal researcher/investigator for years now...Nothing interests me more than the activity of ghosts and the historical aspect as well. I could probably be here forever telling exactly what I know or what I have been learning...well, there just isn't enough years in a lifetime to go that far.....

I copied this right out of my memories on LJ Story #1 that was written sometime last year.

::::salem november 1998 experience:::::
    Even though this was meant for the group i belong to called...."hauntings". i am gonna add it here too, cos I know some of you would like to read it and you wont be able to if it is in a group....=)

This is the first of two stories i have of my trips on going to Salem, Mass. This the more important one, cus this is the one that happened to me. Let me know what you think of it. Thanks.

When I was 18 in November of 1998, my ex-boyfriend and I set off to go to Salem, Massachusetts. I had wanted to go there for a very long time…..since I was a practicing witch it was one of my priorities that I had to meet. Such a beautiful historical town, and I have a thing for historical towns. We stayed up there for a whole week in the Hawthorne Hotel right in the middle of all the shopping and attractions.

The first night we were there we were walking through the hotel…..all around the upstairs and you can feel the energies and I had never felt that before…it was all new to me. We were expecting to see something, because of the feelings we were getting. Now at this time….i wasn’t really studying anything in the paranormal areas, but I knew my basics. I had always been interested in ghosts and hauntings…..etc. Nothing had happened that night while we were searching through the hotel.

On our fourth night in the hotel…. it was around 3am, we just turned off the tv and we were laying there chatting to fall asleep. When out of nowhere, we heard a HUGE boom. It was majestic, and it felt like it was right in the same room we were in. I mean…..we weren’t even asleep and it was so loud that it could wake the dead, which it did I think. We lay there and talked a little more and fell asleep. Not more than 20 minutes later all my beauty products had fallen off the counters in the bathroom and made us start thinking that there was something in the room. We never heard if the hotel was haunted and it was coming clear that it may be. We went into the bathroom picked up everything and put them back on the sink and shelves, and then we noticed that all the towels were messed up and one was sitting on top of the toilet bowl when we didn’t leave it there.

On our fifth night in the hotel….(this is the best one):
    We were sound asleep at around 2am, I started hearing some loud conversing. My ex was still asleep and didn’t hear anything. I got up and jolted to the door which was not even 2 feet away from the bed, and looked out the peep-hole…. I saw nothing. I lay back down and heard it again…..only louder this time. I woke him up and he started noticing it as well. It was coming from the hall and the room next door. We were the last rooms at the end of the hall. Little did we know that there was no room next door till the morning. I sat back down on the bed, completely uneasy now and wondering where the talking was coming from and there was nothing out there. Then there it was again…..i ran to the peep-hole and my ex was right behind me. The talking was loud and it sounded like people partying. We opened the door and we saw a huge cloud of spirit like entities fly by…..i nearly shit myself…..lol. I was in complete shock. We weren’t terrified, but it was simply amazing. The talking went away and there was nothing else for the night.

The next morning while we were around town, we were eating at this place right across the street called the Crypt Café(which isn’t there anymore), and the waiter says that he liked our accents and where are you from? I said New York and he was like….”oh, so then you are out of towners? Where are you staying”? I told him in the right across the street in the Hawthorne Hotel. He looked kinda disappointed and worried. He then told us that the hotel was haunted. I was like….”ok then that completely explains all the phenomena that had been happening.” I was happy because I finally experienced some paranormal happenings like I had always wanted to do. That night in the hotel we went past our room to see that there weren’t anymore rooms past ours, the room right next door was a closet/heating room. We left the next morning talking and going over everything we had done and were completely happy over the great time we had, even if we did have a great paranormal experience. It was well worth it all.

Current Mood: artistic
    Current Music: my dying bride - like gods of the sun

Scarlett1313's Avatar Member

Here is the other story that has happened this year, then I have one other that I need to find, that was more of a NDE, but i don't know anymore....

from my LJ entry in Jan 2004

So...Im in my kitchen making myself some yummy macs n cheese dinner, my dog is right next to me by the refridge and my other dog is in the foyer between the kitchen and the den....im mixing my stuff and out of fucking nowhere this shadow darts into my living room from the kitchen...now at the same time of me seeing this...my dog does and jumps! I go into the living room where my mom is sitting on the couch and tell her...I was like..."MA, Oh My God...that was just insane....what just happened.............. Mind you also, my dog was going nutso for like 10min before that running around the house like someone pinched her ass((she has done that at times, but not recently))..Now, I know animals are much more likely to see spiritual prescences before humans...I have no idea what that was though, but lemme tell ya something...that was the second most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. And the best about it was that it was unexpected...they always say......."things happen when you least expect it".

I would like to know what everyone thinks...since I can't post links yet, you can go over to LiveJournal search my name - "Scarlett1313", read the stories and comment there.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

wow, Im going to have to remember that about Salem, I should be heading there for a day or so next week, and a few other places in the area.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

I believe I have seen flashes of things, and certainly heard things. I recall having something near me when sleeping in a dungeon sort of basement. But, I have odd phases where I "wake up" and I am not myself and not where I think I am. I attribute this to the very little sleep I get. However, I did spend from the ages of 4 to about 8 in a haunted house. But, my memories of it are vague. I'm trying to get it all written down from my mother, but she is very reluctant and has become a great deal more religious in the Christian sense in the last year. My brother may be a good candidate to ask. I'll email him and see what I can come up with for tales.

ScarMeBeautiful's Avatar Senior Member

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead (no pun) but I just noticed it...

I was around 8 when this happened.
    At my grandma's house, she used to have a spare room for me and my older sister to stay in when my dad goes out at night.

I was sleeping in my bed, my sister next to me in another at the otherside of a large wardrobe, I don't know why, but I opened my eyes, nothing had awoken me.. like I just opened them for no reason.

I sat up slightly, my eyes opened in the same way, and saw a white figure like thing, I closed my eyes for a moment, thinking about it, then I suddenly opened them wide like something was telling me to..

I saw the most fucking scariest thing I had ever seen in my life.

At the side of my bed, the white figure was now an elderly looking woman in a white victorian night dress, a dark red skull for a face, and long grey/white hair which floated around her. I just stared for a good minute, before blinking, then it vanished.
    When I blinked again, it was morning. Like I had just gotten knocked out or something...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Yes. More like felt, and been posessed or taken over... And before this I had a dream... and parts of yesterday, and this morning from 1-3 am it unfolded just like in the dream.

So me and somefriends are haning out watching something in eitehr an arena or movie theatre... I went to go get some food. And as I'm on my way back to my my seat, I bump into this scary, evil evil man. This evil scary man just so happens to hang around her... I try to tell her to warn her... but I can't... And I try to run to my seats but the evil man made it to her before me. I know he's going to do something bad... I just dont know what... I want to get in a fight with him but my Girlfriend holds me back.

Anyways.. (I rufuse to name names :P)
    So now its morning, She notices that a star has been cut into her, and is still bleeding, and she swears she didn't do it. Long story short...

The evil man in my dream is actually an evil spirit from her past. I dont know why or how...

Well thats the most recent one i've had...

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

man I see gost all the time even when im not on drugs it scares the shit out of me and sometimes they touch me and I feel really tired untill i sleep for a few hours freaky shit

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

yes i swear my last house was haunted i once woke up when i was about 8 to see a figure moving across my room (my brother also claims to have seen it that same night) i remeber waking up looking at the clock 4am and then seeing it, i was only young and i was really scared i couldnt move, i just watched it moving also electronic things seemed to turn themselves on particuly an operation board game and i remeber another occasion when my keyboard started playing in the night woke every one up, but put somewhere else in the house nothing would happen, when i was a bit older i moved into the cellar to sleep cause i wanted my own room nothing much happened in there my cd player decided i was never gonna work down there but there was this funny vibe about the room i didnt really notice it but eveyone used to tell me thinking back on the room though something was odd. so my stories lame in comparison to everyone elses but there it is

Yesterday I went to visit an old friend of mine who parents live in a very old farm house...We went four-wheeler riding and he took me to a place where in the past the KKK Had hanged a lot of black ppl...It is a huge Oak tree with long lembs....The place is simply refered to as the "Hanging Tree"....
    It is set back off the main road there and everyone knows about it...The last man they hanged there was a black minister of a church from the town...
    Eric told me the stories he had heard about how the Minister still walks around the tree at night...
    SO...Later that night after a few drinks we decided to go back to the Tree...
    I swear on all that I hold dear to me..After about 10 minutes being there the tempreture dropped...All the crickets and animals around us stopped making noise..So we got quiet...I heard the sound of someone walking..We looked all around with flashlights and there was no one there....When we started back toward the truck we both heard the sound of what I can only explain as the sound of a REALLY taught rope swinging..as we got away from the tree the tempreture seemed to get warmer..We even walked back toward the tree and it got colder as we got closer...

Eric has told me that other people have seen him..Some have had him speak to them asking for help...He himself swears he has heard him scream...
    Was the eeriest event so far in my life..

why didn't you sleep over there asmodeus?

+ Reply to Thread