+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Club Paris - Aye PAPI!!!

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Default Club Paris - Aye PAPI!!!

Alright, so last night I am out finishing up my yuletide shopping, my best friend who is extremely hot and ultra elegant, is sitting up front, kids in the back..and I turn the radio on. Orlando is like any other state, we have shit top 40, maybe a bit more country stations than we like...but we DO have 2 awesome rock and progressive channels. We are just finishing up a family sung jam of Modest Mouse and on comes a commercial for *Club Paris* That skinny talentless, boring wretch of a thing has opened a club in Downtown Orlando, close to Howie from the backstreet boys' Club *Taboo* Her catch slogan starts with her awful sex tape catch phrase Ayeeeee pa-piiiiiiii..This New years eve...come party with Paris at Club Paris..

So, I go to the official website www.clubparis.net and I look at press releases...this bimbo will have king size beds for patrons to *relax* on..and free bartabs for *boffo duds*..not much different than her boring sex tapes I guess.

Club Paris offers a New York, Miami and LA club experience
    with Orlando club prices. (Anyone who has been to the Mall of Millenia, the upscale shopping mall here in Orlando knows Orlando isn't cheap by any means)

Please, just kill me now...when will someone bring a good goth club back into t he Orlando Area...I wish Henry Rollins would open a club right beside Club Paris..I would pay top prices just to sit across the street and watch the *entertainment*

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Club Paris - Aye PAPI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarnalxKiss
    Alright, so last night I am out finishing up my yuletide shopping, my best friend who is extremely hot and ultra elegant, is sitting up front, kids in the back..and I turn the radio on. Orlando is like any other state, we have shit top 40, maybe a bit more country stations than we like...but we DO have 2 awesome rock and progressive channels. We are just finishing up a family sung jam of Modest Mouse and on comes a commercial for *Club Paris* That skinny talentless, boring wretch of a thing has opened a club in Downtown Orlando, close to Howie from the backstreet boys' Club *Taboo* Her catch slogan starts with her awful sex tape catch phrase Ayeeeee pa-piiiiiiii..This New years eve...come party with Paris at Club Paris..

So, I go to the official website www.clubparis.net and I look at press releases...this bimbo will have king size beds for patrons to *relax* on..and free bartabs for *boffo duds*..not much different than her boring sex tapes I guess.

Club Paris offers a New York, Miami and LA club experience
    with Orlando club prices. (Anyone who has been to the Mall of Millenia, the upscale shopping mall here in Orlando knows Orlando isn't cheap by any means)

Please, just kill me now...when will someone bring a good goth club back into t he Orlando Area...I wish Henry Rollins would open a club right beside Club Paris..I would pay top prices just to sit across the street and watch the *entertainment*
    Could you run such a club? I might be willing.

OEC

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

i might go there only if certain actions are allowed to be performed om those matteresses.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    i might go there only if certain actions are allowed to be performed om those matteresses.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

You can tell it is going to be upscale from the way all their promo has champagne misspelled.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Sorta ruins the old saying "We'll always have Paris." don't it? I thought celebrity themed night clubs went out in the 90's? I mean really is she popular enough to have so many people want to go to some cheesy run of the mill club with her name on it? Unless she's planning on doing live sex shows I can't see the draw.

Maybe it's just me though...I don't see what makes her so popular.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    You can tell it is going to be upscale from the way all their promo has champagne misspelled.
    Paris must have written it.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Paris must have written it.

OEC

nope. it was nicky

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    nope. it was nicky
    I actually liked Nicole Ritchie better from what little I saw of that show. Her sister Nicki seems as twitty as she is.

OEC

i dont like anyone associated with paris. but thats just me?

+ Reply to Thread