+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Were You Like In Highschool???

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default What Were You Like In Highschool???

(Maybe some of you are STILL in highschool... That's a frightening thought)...

Anyway, I was a BAD girl, at age 16 I had THREE cocaine dealer boyfriends age range 32-36, and they used to pick me up at highschool in their leather upholstered jaguars... I used to sneak out the window, dressed to the hilt, and hitchike to nightclubs and get in the back door.... I wore FUR coats and full makeup to highschool and totally snubbed all the boys my age... I was a total DIVA....

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: What Were You Like In Highschool???

When I was sixteen I had this drug dealer/gun runner boyfriend who had been thrown out of my high school some years earlier for brutalizing someone important's kid in front of about a zillion people. The way he told it, it sounded reasonable.

My parents totally knew all about it. I always told them everything. Only the thing was he was really good to me. This one girl who was very much part of the "in" click once pulled him into the girls' bathroom at a bar and started running me down. He was VERY good-looking and I think she was peeved that she had been unable to break off a piece of that. Anyway, he interrupts her quietly and just goes "are you questioning my taste?" in such a menacing way that he scared the heck out of her and everyone else there and everyone who heard about it. She never bothered me again. Ever.

This was overseas, so I had diplomatic immunity and was not worried about being arrested hanging out with him. It was sort of awkward when my mom pulled duty officer at the US Embassy and she had to go visit him (and other Americans imprisoned in Germany) when he was in jail for stabbing someone.

He was always really nice to me though. I never even smoked marajuana, so I was probably the cheapest date he ever had.

Technically, it was hashish because this was in Europe, but the point is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    When I was sixteen I had this drug dealer/gun runner boyfriend who had been thrown out of my high school some years earlier for brutalizing someone important's kid in front of about a zillion people. The way he told it, it sounded reasonable.

My parents totally knew all about it. I always told them everything. Only the thing was he was really good to me. This one girl who was very much part of the "in" click once pulled him into the girls' bathroom at a bar and started running me down. He was VERY good-looking and I think she was peeved that she had been unable to break off a piece of that. Anyway, he interrupts her quietly and just goes "are you questioning my taste?" in such a menacing way that he scared the heck out of her and everyone else there and everyone who heard about it. She never bothered me again. Ever.

This was overseas, so I had diplomatic immunity and was not worried about being arrested hanging out with him. It was sort of awkward when my mom pulled duty officer at the US Embassy and she had to go visit him (and other Americans imprisoned in Germany) when he was in jail for stabbing someone.

He was always really nice to me though. I never even smoked marajuana, so I was probably the cheapest date he ever had.

Wow!! That's great. Sounds like a film....

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    (Maybe some of you are STILL in highschool... That's a frightening thought)...

Anyway, I was a BAD girl, at age 16 I had THREE cocaine dealer boyfriends age range 32-36, and they used to pick me up at highschool in their leather upholstered jaguars... I used to sneak out the window, dressed to the hilt, and hitchike to nightclubs and get in the back door.... I wore FUR coats and full makeup to highschool and totally snubbed all the boys my age... I was a total DIVA....
    Rebellious, wreckless. I was an insane driver back then. I somehow managed to do pretty well in school. By an rational standard, I was an alcoholic between 16-20. We tended to cruise around, pick up tourist girls etc. I looked basically the same as I do now haha. Death rock towards the conservative end of the spectrum. I flared out in the interrum a bit ... not really in high school tho. I remember chicks like you at Tam High.

OEC

I was a deadhead. I had a 78 VW bus with shag carpet.
    Most of the time I took LSD and had sex with hippie chicks & pom-pom girls....

ahhh...the good old days.

BeautifulCorpse's Avatar the bitch down the street

I went to a country high school... we had about 500 students, and on either side of the school yard, there were fields. somtimes there were cows~!
    i was usually with my boyfriend in high school...(still with him now!) and other than that, outside smoking. i didnt really like the people that went there... yet i had plenty of friends. ahh well, i was still a dork.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulCorpse
    I went to a country high school... we had about 500 students, and on either side of the school yard, there were fields. somtimes there were cows~!
    i was usually with my boyfriend in high school...(still with him now!) and other than that, outside smoking. i didnt really like the people that went there... yet i had plenty of friends. ahh well, i was still a dork.

So you are still with your highschool sweatheart? That's cute!! Country high school with cows sounds nice.... Moooo!

BeautifulCorpse's Avatar the bitch down the street

So you are still with your highschool sweatheart? That's cute!!
    thanx~ its been almost 5 years.
    he's passed out right now. drooling. ....

Zoe_Zoebaboe's Avatar Senior Member

I went from innocent virgin goodie goodie to a Rocky Horror whore.

Well, not a whore, but in the course of a year I opened socially and sexually. Good times

I was a very quiet, nerdy girl. I was always trying to get kids to shut up in English class because it was my favorite subject. I was a pretty big bitch at times. I usually spent my lunch hours alone on a bench eating a bagel and listening to music. I loved Phys. Ed. Having recess for a whole hour and a half was just good fun.

TheWalkingGlitch's Avatar Si vis pacem, para bellum

I was generally that creepy-looking kid who'd sit in the corner and glare at anyone who got anywhere near me. My parents decided I'd benefit from going to one of those private religious-type high schools, so I didn't really get along with anyone there.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

haha. yeah, I just went to class, like school was just school. it wasn'y my life. I didn't talk to people, I did my work, and then I went home and did shit. It's funny that everyone else was so hung up on highschool, it was just six hours of my day, it didn't even occupy half my time, so why should it constitute my entire character?

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulCorpse
    thanx~ its been almost 5 years.
    he's passed out right now. drooling. ....
    Ha Ha Fooled you, Im up!
    My child hood was weird! I went to a school in toronto and did all kinds of drugs, but it as a cathoic highschool and I was the new and only grade nine punk rocker. I did all kinds of drugs, and had one drugdealer friend who wasnt in school but supplied pretty much everyone there so I avoided a couple good beat downs cuz of that. Then I moved and went to the same country school and smoked way to much dope. And here i am now not smoking dope any more but drinking all too much!

Wow... I didn't do anything crazy in high school. I was pretty straight lace. I thought it was bold that I didn't do my homework all the time or didn't study.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quiet guy who was pretty much ignored...I look at H.S. like prison...did my time then got out. No real good memories of it...hated every waking day. I was very much the kid who wanted to walk in and kill everyone...so needless to say columbine years after I graduated was no shock...I'd planned my own massacre like that for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe_Zoebaboe
    I went from innocent virgin goodie goodie to a Rocky Horror whore.

Well, not a whore, but in the course of a year I opened socially and sexually. Good times

Rocky Horror Whore!!! That's a good one!

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Almost exacataly how I am now, only on a shorter fuse and I smoked. Oh and I weighed a lot more. But yeah, things haven't changed much...
    K

quiet scarry no one really talked to I had friends but never really talked to anyone the teachers where even scard of me now that was funny no one really fucked with me I have been body building sence 9th grade so I was big during that time.. just the quiet goth freak from hell.. still am and always will be.

i just graduated. most of my friends were, and are, a lot older than me. i used to argue with my teachers a lot.
    i think of myself as a loner and an individual, but i was pretty social, even when i didn't want to be.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i was like the drug-god,hipped out acid head,most of the time i sat in class stumbling around on something i used to love walking around on random painkillers, did alot of acid at school ,a whole lot,

i remember this one time i was trippin' in my math class and could'nt leave when the bell rang because i was scared of my backpack it looked like some kind of spider thing one of my frinds in the class had to hide it from me than coorse me out of the class,ahhhh good times,i think i had a 20% in that class,haha took 3 ttries to pass that one............

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I went to a private boarding school and was the bane of all the teachers. I read books they considered unsuitable for a person my age (mainly Russian authors) and went for long walks across the moors when we were supposed to be staying in. I never had my homework finished on time and answered questions with philosophical questions which made others pull their hair out. I was condemned by most teachers as the one most likely not to pass any examinations, and came out top of my class - although one teacher did call me in after the results were published and tell me he didn't consider my grades to be real grades ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    I went to a private boarding school and was the bane of all the teachers. I read books they considered unsuitable for a person my age (mainly Russian authors) and went for long walks across the moors when we were supposed to be staying in. I never had my homework finished on time and answered questions with philosophical questions which made others pull their hair out. I was condemned by most teachers as the one most likely not to pass any examinations, and came out top of my class - although one teacher did call me in after the results were published and tell me he didn't consider my grades to be real grades ...
    WTF? That's funny. What would make your grades more real?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Sounds like you got a real education I went to boarding school for a year, it royally sucked. I had some of the same tendencies you mention.

OEC

and your little dog too

i was angry in HS.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I went to a totaly hick school so I just waited till I'd served my time and was free

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

im going to reply to this in 5 more weeks, after i graduate! yayyy im going to be an early-grad...i HATE highschool!

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Sounds like you got a real education I went to boarding school for a year, it royally sucked. I had some of the same tendencies you mention.

OEC
    My education began properly when I left school and got back into the real world. Much of what I attained in this - now closed - privcate school was through studying a curriculum which wasn't assigned to us. For the lower level examinations I studied what was being taught in the higher level and for the higher level from college and university textbooks. During the classes I took no part whatsoever, and I think that's what pissed the teachers off so much!

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    WTF? That's funny. What would make your grades more real?
    It's just that this particular teacher had told me before the examinations that I stood no chance of getting through and I ought to give up then and there. I can laugh about it now - he's since passed on - since the subject (history) is one of my favourites and always was, and I am very heavily involved in historical matters here. I can't think of anything that would make them more real, other than moving from his small village mentality to a Real World view.

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    im going to reply to this in 5 more weeks, after i graduate! yayyy im going to be an early-grad...i HATE highschool!
    Aw go on, do it now, then we can post it all over the school and embarrass the hell out of you!

K_SyniculOne's Avatar Member

I was pretty out of the loop with the other kids in my class. I hung out with the people most never even thought about talking to at all. (The Uber nerds, the goths, the mods). We dressed a little strange. We never had much interest in sports, cheerleading or things that the 'other kids' found great.

I went to a private Catholic high school in Southern California (but ironically, we didn't have a uniform dress code there). My friends and I were into a lot of writing poetry and art. Strangely, I have kept in touch with a few of them over years. I guess I was a StraightEdger because I wasn't into drugs or alcohol at that time.

Then again, there were a few hooligan buddies of mine who used to love taking apart other people's cars and selling the parts for cash and throwing some really great parties with the monies received. If I had to do it all over again, I do not think I would have changed a thing. Ah well, we live, we learn and we grow up.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

wasnt that long ago............i was a complete loner mostly everyone hated me i just kept myself to myself sat on my own with verbal and physical abuse thrown at me constantly from one boy in particular haha he soon stopped that when i hit him back right square in the jaw and made him cry and his teeth bleed his friend the leader of the pack that hated me the most i like to laugh cause now hes really fat and i heard the other day that his penis is really small so maybe he was picking on me to make up for that oh dear im rantingnow i must be drunk merry christmas everyone mind you considering the school i went to not a surprise really bt i think that i would have got abuse anyway just cause i was shy and a bit different to the rest of the 'chavs' (ohhh i hate saying that word makes me feel like a 15yr old 'grebo' again oh dear) that dominated my school and im off again ok so now im really going to stop whinging

basically what i wanted to say is that i was a geek

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

What was I like in High School????....... In a word : Intoxicated. I know for a fact that there are members of my Senior Class who NEVER saw me sober. I started HS at a Catholic School for Frosh and Soph year, then moved to Sarasota HS (overpopulated, underfunded, you get the picture). Used to hotbox on the way to school religiously (1st period senior year was AP Art History). Didnt really fit in anywhere, too smart for the stoner crowd, too Death Metal for the smart crowd, blah blah blah....not that I feel like I missed anything. I kinda saw HS as just pathetic. I caved in and went to prom (with the WRONG person!!) and regreted it as soon as I showed up, but thats another story.... Finally, I decided to just stop going. I really didnt feel like I was getting anything out of being there. I graduated with a 3.6GPA and almost didnt walk 'cause of my attendance. Seems like if I missed that much school and still had those grades, it says alot more about them than me....

i fucked up a lot, took a lot of acid & crystal meth and had a lot of bad haircuts / colors.

the bad haircuts stuck, everything else i grew out of.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

the exact same way i am now i graduated last year a full year early which is great because high school blew

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

From 16-19 I was running drugs for all the underground concerts that came thru Ybor City/St Pete...great clubs like the Ritz Theatre, Masquerade and Janus Landing...Motorhead, Lords of the New Church, Ramones, Butthole Surfers, Revco/Ministry, So very many great weekends ...yes I got to meet alot of them and even party with them...tagged to other cities with some great bands (like X and the furs) but I would say I hated authority (still do) i was nick named *witichiepoo* at the clubs and i did exactly what i wanted to do...my skinhead boyfriend had a leather jacket with razorblades sewn in and painted a picture of a bitch masturbating on the back of it..he pierced my nose for the first time by shoving a post earing in ..quickly....he gave me my first tat with a homemade tat gun made from a record needle and batteries..(an ankh between my tits like lydia lunch).we had matching fuscia mohawks. Back when jazzing was about the only way to get cool colors in your hair and you had to be creative and *create* your own Looks..There was no hot topic...no awesome shops...only thrift stores, leather and fishnet...damn I miss those days...i feel so old....but life...damn, it was good!

Quote Originally Posted by purplepixie
    wasnt that long ago............i was a complete loner mostly everyone hated me i just kept myself to myself sat on my own with verbal and physical abuse thrown at me constantly from one boy in particular haha he soon stopped that when i hit him back right square in the jaw and made him cry and his teeth bleed his friend the leader of the pack that hated me the most i like to laugh cause now hes really fat and i heard the other day that his penis is really small so maybe he was picking on me to make up for that oh dear im rantingnow i must be drunk merry christmas everyone mind you considering the school i went to not a surprise really bt i think that i would have got abuse anyway just cause i was shy and a bit different to the rest of the 'chavs' (ohhh i hate saying that word makes me feel like a 15yr old 'grebo' again oh dear) that dominated my school and im off again ok so now im really going to stop whinging

basically what i wanted to say is that i was a geek

I just can't imagine anyone not liking you, you seem really pretty and sweet!

Wow, I know some teachers are just evil!!! They have their own strange issues. My drama teacher had sex with lots of the girls in his class (he was about fifty something) and he was always grabbing me and trying to have sex with me, and then he would scream at me in front of the class. And no one did anything about it....He ended up marrying my classmate, she was 16 he was fifty something.... Yech!!!!

I think that may have something to do with my disrespect for authority.

Weblogger

Wow, I know some teachers are just evil!!! They have their own strange issues. My drama teacher had sex with lots of the girls in his class (he was about fifty something) and he was always grabbing me and trying to have sex with me, and then he would scream at me in front of the class. And no one did anything about it....He ended up marrying my classmate, she was 16 he was fifty something.... Yech!!!!

I think that may have something to do with my disrespect for authority.
    It didn't quite go so far in my school fortunately, althoug there were sexual problems they rarely surfaced between teachers and pupils.

My own lack of respect for unearned authority came about when I discovered that most if not all of the teachers had learned what they taught, but nothing more. They were rarely interested in keeping up with advances in their teaching fields, and none of them did private research. I often found that I would have read something they had no knowledge of and was faced with the prospect of being laughed at - by the teachers - and shunned simply because they hadn't reached the level of information I had.

HelenaHotpants's Avatar Exception, not the rule

I am soooooo totally going to be the odd man out here. You can blame Nudie for inviting me in the first place. LOL

I think in HS I belonged to just about every single social order there was. I started off freshman year as a smoker who wore all black. I was 'hardcore', listened to metal, got in a TON of fights. Can we say assault charge? Then during soph year I got really into meth. I was dating an older guy who was a total drug addict. And I was using the meth not only for the high but for the weight loss too. Stupid, I know. I got clean, came back junior year as a cheerleader and homecoming court. I was on like every school committee. Student council, junior rotary, you name it. Senior year, I just didn't care. I went to the "popular" people's parties, show up either hungover or drunk for school, went to school for like an hour a day before signing myself out, and poured myself into speech club and drama. I was all over the place in HS. I am still like that. College was one extreme to another. Total social chameleon. Though, if pressed, I will just say I like to be experienced. I was in a sorority and a RH cast in college. How is that for crazy ends of the spectrum?

Besides, it was all fun and I met some really cool people from all walks of life. Its amazing what you can learn.

+ Reply to Thread