+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cannibals

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default cannibals

Cannibals Jailed in Russia’s Far East
    A court in Russia’s Far-eastern Maritime Territory has handed down a sentence on a gang of cannibals. A fugitive sailor, a teenage girl and their acquaintance murdered three people, including a 12-year-old boy, and even ate the brains of one of their victims.

A court in Russia’s Far East found Mikhail Kabanov, his friend Nikolai Gurtovoi and 15-year-old Antonina Chernykh guilty of committing three hideous murders in the spring of this year. Kabanov, a sailor who had served in the Pacific Ocean Fleet and deserted from his military unit, was charged with murder and inveigling minors into criminal activity.

Local media reported that Mikhail Kabanov, 20, had served at a military unit based in the town of Fokino. In December 2003 he deserted and headed to the village of Volno-Nadezhdinskoye. There he befriended Nikolai Gurtovoi, and stayed at his home.

Several months later, in February, the deserter met Antonina Chernykh. The girl invited the sailor to Vladivostok where he was offered lodgings in the basement of a house, where a large group of tramps resided. Kabanov and Gurtovoi accepted the invitation.

They committed their first murders in May 2004. Law enforcers reported that during a drunken party in the basement Kabanov and a local resident Lekarev decided to kill two teenagers, who were also present, with the help of two other minors from the same group.

Kabanov and Lekarev promised the youngsters help and protection in exchange for their assistance. Together they attacked a 12-year-old. The boy tried to escape but they caught him and battered him to death. On the same day they killed a young girl who lived in the same basement. 15-year-old Chernykh took part in that killing. The murderers stabbed her several times with a knife and then impaled her on a stake.

When the girl was dead the murderers split open her skull and ate her brains.

They committed their next murder several days later. On May 9, 2004 Chernykh, Kabanov and Lekarev were staying at Gurtovoi’s house in Volno-Nadezhdinskoye. The friends quarreled and Kabanov hit Lekarev several times with a hammer, killing him.

The court sentenced Kabanov to 25 years in prison; Antonina Chernykh will spend 10 years in a correctional colony for minors. Nikolai Gurtovoi will spend 8 years in a high-security prison.

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: cannibals

It's seems to me to be a very unfair sentece

wow now thats something that put a good picture in your head now doesnt it I dont see how someone can eat their own kind but hey what ever gets um off I guess??
    Shadow~

i got like mental images from that movie "FACES OF DEATH". nasty...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

"Faces of death" is that on DVD yet? I dont even want to go where my mental images went on that one, some modern twist on soylent green but organicaly grown and being sold door to door to housewives like edith bunker.

never mind

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

that bites.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    that bites.
    heh funnny pun.

There was also a cannibal in Germany. He propositioned people on the internet to find a victim. Weird thing is he actually found a guy who was gonna let him kill and eat him. The guy taped the whole thing. They ate his testicles or penis...as to why they decided on that to eat I don't know. Cut off I'm sure it's all floppy skin. At any rate I don't know what happened to him. Other stories cut coverage over it in America. All I know is Germany had trouble deciding on what to charge him with.

Cannibals can be interesting...there's been numerous American ones...

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    i got like mental images from that movie "FACES OF DEATH". nasty...
    Faces of death?? whats that about??

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    Faces of death?? whats that about??
    http://www.facesofdeath.com/

It is one of many series of videos which document actual deaths. It is indeed available on dvd at the url above.

OEC

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    http://www.facesofdeath.com/

It is one of many series of videos which document actual deaths. It is indeed available on dvd at the url above.

OEC
    kind of spooky. I think I won't be watching it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    kind of spooky. I think I won't be watching it anyway.
    It is disguisting. The only thing I would recommend it for is to purge any quasi-evil romanticism one may have about killing and mayhem.

OEC

i own that movie.......

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    i own that movie.......

why?

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

Yummy, people!

I actually read about a tribe of cannibals who lived on the coasts of Scotland. They're called the Sawney tribe and their story is AWESOME and moving all at the same time. http://www.oceanstar.com/horror/sawney.htm

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

wow ,what a light sentence, hate to say it but a cannibal chick is kinda sexy,damn maybe i shoulda keep that one inside,hahaa

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    wow ,what a light sentence, hate to say it but a cannibal chick is kinda sexy,damn maybe i shoulda keep that one inside,hahaa
    It's alright. I've always been curious about what people taste like. I doubt I'd MURDER anyone to eat them...but you know, there's that curiosity. I'll try almost anything once.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz
    It's alright. I've always been curious about what people taste like. I doubt I'd MURDER anyone to eat them...but you know, there's that curiosity. I'll try almost anything once.

haha,cool ,im not the only one.......

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    why?

a bunch of my friends thought i would like it because i like horror movies ALOT, i guess they didnt know what it really was? we ended up watching it on halloween night. it was not only disgusting but kinda scary too.

I can handle the human deaths in "Faces of Death", but not the animal ones. Yet I have learned to eat animal meat, but have never eaten human meat (well, not in the cut flesh, cook, eat like a steak sense)... hmm.. I guess I feel that a human is rarely innocent, and their death is usually something of their own doing, whereas an animal is innocent and I can't handle seeing them being killed unless they're actively in battle with another animal or human equal (i.e. hand to hand).

..and apparently I don't want to eat the guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by SinIsHer
    I can handle the human deaths in "Faces of Death", but not the animal ones. Yet I have learned to eat animal meat, but have never eaten human meat (well, not in the cut flesh, cook, eat like a steak sense)... hmm.. I guess I feel that a human is rarely innocent, and their death is usually something of their own doing, whereas an animal is innocent and I can't handle seeing them being killed unless they're actively in battle with another animal or human equal (i.e. hand to hand).

LOL. It's probably a natural reaction for our own health. Cows get mad cow disease from spinal fluids that secretes bad protien...maybe that'll happen with humans, too. We'll call it...moderately upset human disease- MUHD.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by jynxed hero
    There was also a cannibal in Germany. He propositioned people on the internet to find a victim. Weird thing is he actually found a guy who was gonna let him kill and eat him. The guy taped the whole thing. They ate his testicles or penis...as to why they decided on that to eat I don't know. Cut off I'm sure it's all floppy skin. At any rate I don't know what happened to him. Other stories cut coverage over it in America. All I know is Germany had trouble deciding on what to charge him with.

Cannibals can be interesting...there's been numerous American ones...
    The courts had problems deciding what he should be charged with because the victim was voluntarily there, but managed it in the end and he's now serving a sentence for whatever. He's not the only one, of course, there was also a very famous case in Hamburg in the Fifties.

My favourite is the forgetful man. He killed his victims and then hid their remains behind the walls and in the attic. He was caught because he bought unusual amounts of air freshener to cover the smell, but couldn't say what was causing the smell.

In another case a man picked up and then murdered women he hired for sex. He was caught because he only sought out women who had no teeth, being afraid that they would bite him during oral sex.

Quote Originally Posted by SinIsHer

The film where they bashed the monkeys heads in to eat their brains was disguisting. My favorite was the windy day tightrope walker.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    The courts had problems deciding what he should be charged with because the victim was voluntarily there, but managed it in the end and he's now serving a sentence for whatever. He's not the only one, of course, there was also a very famous case in Hamburg in the Fifties.

My favourite is the forgetful man. He killed his victims and then hid their remains behind the walls and in the attic. He was caught because he bought unusual amounts of air freshener to cover the smell, but couldn't say what was causing the smell.

In another case a man picked up and then murdered women he hired for sex. He was caught because he only sought out women who had no teeth, being afraid that they would bite him during oral sex.
    I vaguely remember one guy who got caught cuz he tried flushing body parts down the toliet. I can't remember who it was.

Do you know what the courts decided on the German cannibal? I've been wanting to find out. (One of Rammstein's new songs is about that...so I've read.)

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by jynxed hero
    Do you know what the courts decided on the German cannibal? I've been wanting to find out. (One of Rammstein's new songs is about that...so I've read.)
    A prison sentence for certain, but I'm not sure whether in an actual prison or in a mental institute; either way he's unlikely to be released on his release date as such sentences can be extended.

+ Reply to Thread