+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jokes I found

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Default Jokes I found

I found these jokes on the Internet, some of them are pretty hilarious.

Light Bulb Jokes
    • How many EMO kids does it take to change a lightbulb? One hundred. One to put in a new one and drop the old one on the floor, and ninety-nine to slit their wrists on the broken glass.
    • How many Goths does it take to change a lightbulb? Three, one to change it and two to talk about Lord Byron's Grand Tour and creative uses of laudinum in a metaphysical environment.
    • How many Goths does it take to change a lightbulb? None, they just embrace the darkness.
    • How many Goths does it take to change a lightbulb? None. They just talk about how good the old one was.
    • How many Skaters does it take to change a lightbulb? Two. One to screw it in and another to film it.
    • How many Punks does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Twenty. One to screw it in and nineteen to call him a sellout.
    • How many Punks does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Two. One to screw it in and the other to kick the chair out from under him.
    • How many Riot Grrrrls does it take to change a lightbulb? Five. One to do it and four to write a zine about it.
    • How many Straight Edge Punks does it take to change a lightbulb? None. They don't screw.

Misc. Jokes
    • What's yellow and red and looks good on ravers? Fire.
    • What's black and purple and lies in the gutter? A dead goth.
    • If there's a Punk, a Deathrocker, and a Skinhead in the back of a car, who's in the front? A cop.
    • How many Straight Edge Punks does it take to drink a six pack of beer? One, if his friends aren't around.
    • What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend? Homeless.
    • Two straight edge guys were out walking home from work one afternoon. "Shit," said the first guy, "as soon as I get home, I'm gonna rip the wife's underwear off!" "What's the rush?" his mate asked. "The f*cking elastic in the legs is killing me," he replied.
    • How does the Damned drink their Scotch? Neat Neat Neat.
    • How can keep money away from a Hippie? Put it under the soap.
    • What's so tragic about four Cybergoths driving off a cliff in a Honda Civic? The car seats five
    • A young punk gets on the cross town bus and sits down in the only vacant seat, directly across from an old man. The punk has spiked, multi-colored, green, purple, and orange hair. His clothing is a tattered mix of leather rags. His legs are bare and he's not wearing any shoes. His entire face and body are riddled with pierced jewelry and his earrings are big, bright red, yellow and green feathers. The old man glares at the punk for him for the next ten miles, as the bus travels across the city. Finally, the punk looks across at the old man, and yells, "What the hell are you looking at, old man! Didn't you do anything wild when you were young?" Without missing a beat, the old man replies, "Yeah. Back when I was very young and in the Navy, I got really drunk in Singapore and had sex with a parrot... I thought you might be my son.

Default Re: Jokes I found

Thank you, those were pretty funny.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

How many Punks does it take to change a light bulb? 3, one to do it and the other 2 to say "Dude that's so punk rock"

Not a bad list Ichigo.

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

• What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend? Homeless.
    I am a drummer, That hurts. Its true. DAMN IT!

Muzz's Avatar Senior Member

Hahaha, I like the last one. It reminds me of what my parents would say, LOL.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Damn if thats not every drummer I ever played with!!!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    I• How many Punks does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Twenty. One to screw it in and nineteen to call him a sellout.

haha thats' awsome,yet sooo true......that dead goth one's cool too.....

+ Reply to Thread