+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game of Thrones S4 E36: The Laws of Gods and Men, or A Sidepiece Will Wreck Your Life

Default Game of Thrones S4 E36: The Laws of Gods and Men, or A Sidepiece Will Wreck Your Life

Our new episode of Game of Thrones begins with Stannis having a meeting with a bank manager. I dont know that Ive ever felt sorry for him before.

The director of semi-royal accounts is a smug, icy twat, played to perfection by Mycroft Holmes. He toys with Stannis and shuts him down hard, and insults Davos for good measure. And, Davos being 100 times the friend that Stannis deserves, this leads to a stunning bit of oratory (with visual aids).

And so it is that Davos finds his...
    Read the full article

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Game of Thrones S4 E36: The Laws of Gods and Men, or A Sidepiece Will Wreck Your

hmmm.......every time here now my antivirus blocks this as a phishing url......that actually never happen anywhere else

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Game of Thrones S4 E36: The Laws of Gods and Men, or A Sidepiece Will Wreck Your

I love these write-ups, I feel like I miss so much until I read these.

+ Reply to Thread