+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grandmother mistakes superglue for eye drops

ravenofdeath's Avatar Lord of Death

Default Grandmother mistakes superglue for eye drops

This one is funny, even though that would hurt and it happened to the old. I guess that would make me sudistic. O well.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: Grandmother mistakes superglue for eye drops

It's funny............ I hope she's doing ok though.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I can see it happening. Almost like old people eating cat food, or hungover young people munching dog biscuits.

Erm...is there supposed to be an article? I don't see one? Did this happen to your grandmother or what? I'm confused.

HellDragon's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    I can see it happening. Almost like old people eating cat food, or hungover young people munching dog biscuits.
    OK. I have not done my little obligitory introductory (damn I'm glad I typed that, and didn't have to say it aloud) post, but I had to reply to that one. First of all, I'm sorry for the grandmother...but yeah. That's funny. But then, I think the Darwin Awards beat almost anything out there for comedic value.
    But I digress (always wanted to say that ). The thing about doggie bisquits? They help one to NOT get hangovers, when eaten with your beer. It sounds reeeely stupid, but I've learned to trust one thing. Experience. And the alien radio station beaming anti-semitic lesbian meatloaf recipies thru the metal in my phallus.

~HellDragon~
    P.S: Plus they taste good. No, I'm serious. And they're good for fleas.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

gaw! just hearing that makes me want to rip my own eyes out, if not for that it would remind me again of that topic. ::cries::

ravenofdeath's Avatar Lord of Death

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    Erm...is there supposed to be an article? I don't see one? Did this happen to your grandmother or what? I'm confused.
    I saw the article on a website I went to and it sounded like it was interesting so i have had it stuck in my head ever since.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by HellDragon
    OK. I have not done my little obligitory introductory (damn I'm glad I typed that, and didn't have to say it aloud) post, but I had to reply to that one. First of all, I'm sorry for the grandmother...but yeah. That's funny. But then, I think the Darwin Awards beat almost anything out there for comedic value.
    But I digress (always wanted to say that ). The thing about doggie bisquits? They help one to NOT get hangovers, when eaten with your beer. It sounds reeeely stupid, but I've learned to trust one thing. Experience. And the alien radio station beaming anti-semitic lesbian meatloaf recipies thru the metal in my phallus.

~HellDragon~
    P.S: Plus they taste good. No, I'm serious. And they're good for fleas.
    SillyBlondeAnswer: Ewww!
    SensibleBaldAnswer: Drink a pint of milk before you go out to drink and plenty of mineral water when you get back and you won't get drunk quickly (first) and won't have a hangover in the monring (second). Believe me, when you're on a hott date and take to nibbling doggie biscuits to stop getting a hangover, you are not going to get laid.

HellDragon's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    SillyBlondeAnswer: Eww!
    SensibleBaldAnswer: Drink a pint of milk before you go out to drink and plenty of mineral water when you get back and you won't get drunk quickly (first) and won't have a hangover in the monring (second). Believe me, when you're on a hott date and take to nibbling doggie biscuits to stop getting a hangover, you are not going to get laid.
    ROTFL First of all - if I was planning to get laid, I'd not get shnockered enough to get a hangover (I am, among other things, Scottish, Irish and German, so it takes a lot to give me a hangover). Second of all, I learned it from some old 'nam veteran and biker, who happens to be a good friend of mine in the Society for Creative Anachronisms. Or, to put it another way: They were there. We were in the middle of the forest, drinking heavily. They worked. (Now I've got a mental picture of Ld. Pedrog, the aforementioned friend, nibbling dog biscuits at a swanky restaurant...thanks for that. LOL)

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Ok on the topic of dog food, I dont know if any of you have ever heard of or tried beggin strips. bacon and cheese dog treats. I love those things. I cant give my dog one without taking a bite for myself!

+ Reply to Thread