+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sexiest Piercing(s)

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Default Sexiest Piercing(s)

opinions- toughts on what is the sexiest piercing(s) you have ever seen!!! AND WHY you thought it was so damn sexy!!!
    please...be graphic.

mine is this-
    woman at a head shop in Chicago, very goth, had several earings- but what got me was 3 piercings she had under her lip- middle and almost at both corners, she had in these very thin niobium/titanium/metallic-rainbow spikes which curved down beneath her chin, the two on the side were shorter than the middle- I usualy can't stand facial piercings but- the way the colors accented her eyes and make-up, and the shape of the jewelry framed her face just perfectly converted me on the spot. never seen her again-

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Sexiest Piercing(s)

i dont know i have a thing for septum peircings and lip peircings, although i look horrible with both, i really like them on people who can wear them well.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Sexiest Piercing(s)

the sexiest one i've seen was on Shithead when she had two in her lip, kinda like the one you described, only without the one in the middle, and she had hoops. I imagine it's probbily not THE sexiest peircing, it's more likely the context, but I guess maybe lip rings are generally pretty sexy. I was going to get one in the middle of my lip, to match that one, cuz I thought it would make making out really hot. but that went down the drain, and so I never did get it.

+ Reply to Thread