+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Reptiles Out There

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Default Any Reptiles Out There

My favorite comedian- Bill Hicks- use to do a bit about people in Cali always having it hot and sunny all the time, and lovin it! So he was like "what are you a fuckin lizard? reptiles are the only things that like it hot alll the time. I can afford coats, mittens, cappacino, and rosy-cheeked women- and all are available for sale, on the streets of New York"
    anyway- living in the midwest my whole life I've hear whiners complaining all the time about the cold- but I'd miss winter if I moved!!- Yeah- I wouldn't want it 365- but I love snow, I love bitter-ass-freeze-to-death-in-seconds cold, all that shit that goes along with it!! I can't imagine winter in hawaii or someplace like that.
    anyone else-
    or are you a bunch of lizards?

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: Any Reptiles Out There

i like the fall or spring when its not to hot or to cold california winters do kick ass tho

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I like to fuck in the snow, all blackbirds (and one eyed cats) do

OEC

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Give me winter over summer any time.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I hate Kansas winters, we get ice more than we get snow. It's a real pain in the ass to drive on. But that's the only thing I hate about winter. I love the snow. It makes the outdoors seem more peaceful when covered in a blanket. Plus all the sounds get muffled, I like that.

I'm in Arkansas, and I love Fall the most, but I like Winter waaay better than Summer (no offense to the lady, of course.)

+ Reply to Thread