+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst Actor-

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Default Worst Actor-

We have the thread for favorite actors- what about the not so favorite ones?
    who do you thinks the worst out there?(of the one gitting attention)

whithout hesitation or question my pick is VIN DIESEL!!!
    every movie I've seen him in(and I watched 'em all, cuz I kept thinking he might just suprise me) sucked like a whore trapped in a prison!!

spdstsposeo's Avatar Member

Default Re: Worst Actor-

Quote Originally Posted by nyar

every movie I've seen him in(and I watched 'em all, cuz I kept thinking he might just suprise me) sucked like a whore trapped in a prison!!
    I have to agree with you there..he is truly a terrible actor...

I hate him as an actor, but I have to give him props for a few things.

First off, I'm a computer/console nerd. So is he. Second, he funded his own video game because he's always wanted to make one. I sure as hell know that I'd like to make my own game. Third, he's bald. (And he better stay that way.)

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Vin deisel takes the cake. Or 80s sitcom actors... all of them! However damn any of you that say keanu reeves! I know its comming and bite your tongue. He was awesome in some movies, Like sweet november, the replacements, point break. by far not myfav actor but definately not the worst!

Quote Originally Posted by adorn_shadow
    Vin deisel takes the cake. Or 80s sitcom actors... all of them! However damn any of you that say keanu reeves! I know its comming and bite your tongue. He was awesome in some movies, Like sweet november, the replacements, point break. by far not myfav actor but definately not the worst!
    I know kung fu.

LOL
    I only know flung poo

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

hillary duff, haley duff, mary kate & ashley olson...

there are SO MANY people that annoy me when i watch certain movies but im too lazy to go research who they all are

oh yah and by the way, i think vin diesel was a good actor in the fast and the furious!!! thats the only movie i saw of his, but i actually liked that movie... i admit it!

watch XXX then tell me. The only good thing about XXX is rammsteins performance in the beginning!

watch XXX then tell me. The only good thing about XXX is rammsteins performance in the beginning!
    hehe its okay i think ill pass! when i saw the previews for that movie i was like, "no thanks" hehe... i just prefer to leave my image of vin as the loveable character Dom in the fast and the furious hehe...

if you like vin, dont watch triple x dom was alright but i dont like how stuck up vin diesel was not to do the second one! fricken loser!

if you like vin, dont watch triple x dom was alright but i dont like how stuck up vin diesel was not to do the second one! fricken loser!

yah he got sooo stuck up after that movie! i dont think hes hot at all... but dom was just so loveable. i HATED too fast too furious... it was so dumb, you could tell they made it just for hoopla and money.

ahh yes the perverbial hoopla! and the money! damn them! and damn that stupid walker guy.. and walker texas ranger while we are on the topic of walkers!

Vin Diesel isn't that bad. He has a limited range and seldom tries to go beyond it. Even Keanu isn't too horrible, the big difference is Keanu tries to take rolls beyond his range.Mostly the hatred for him is he gets rolls other actors would probably be better for.

No the man who makes these two look like acadame award winners and irrifutable bad actor and uninteresting action star is Steven Seagal, the man who made kung fu boring.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Arnold Swartzenwhatever.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    oh yah and by the way, i think vin diesel was a good actor in the fast and the furious!!! thats the only movie i saw of his, but i actually liked that movie... i admit it!
    I liked him in Pitch Black and the other huge sequel I cant remember the name of cause Im tired. He was actually pretty hot.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I like Vin...I think he has lost a bit of himself is all. He did an excellent short film before he became so massively famous that really showed his talent and humanity quite well. I think what happened was studio's and agents wanted him to be THE next big action star and threw him into roles that were far too shallow and allowed nothing of who he CAN be to shine through. As a result you get a charicature that anyone can play. I think his better work is ahead of him provided he ditches the one dimensional tough guy role in favor of characters with more depth to them. I got faith in the guy.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Slyvester stallone - if he can't speak english then he shouldn't be in English language films.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - He looks good with a gun, but so do plenty of other people who can also change their facial expressions.

Tom Hanks/ Tom Cruise - Mediocrity comes in bags & Hanks isn't even good looking.

Robert DeNiro - yeah yeah we all saw taxi driver. A good 'hard man' but a very mediocre actor.

Leonardo De Retardo, brad pitt, collin farrel and basically almost all the other celebrity fuckwits who make a disproportionate amount of money.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem

No the man who makes these two look like acadame award winners and irrifutable bad actor and uninteresting action star is Steven Seagal, the man who made kung fu boring.
    (can't resist)
    sorry- I do kung-fu, and admittedly Im a bit of a nerd about martial arts-
    Seagal does suck- but he does aikido

Cthulhu23's Avatar Dark Dreamer

Vin Diesel and Leonardo De Caprio are the worst of the worst

Bedlamite

Nicole Kidman is pretty steadily the worst to me and best loved by everyone else that is on my list. She is lovely to look at, but pretty bland and steadily similar in performance. She reminds me of Zoolander with his tiny repertoire of 'looks'.

I also hate Leonardo DeCaprio. Same syndrome as Nicole, good movie does not make a good actor.

But then again, I'm the person who finds Marlon Brando and James Dean both to be stiff, unnatural, and forced in their performances. Perhaps I simply despise 'The Method'.

VIN DIESEL definitely

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Steven Seagal is actually a Master of Aikido. He is a part of the "hindu scene" on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. I don't see him as a great thespian tho either. Vin Diesel worked as a bouncer for years. I think he ultimately plays himself. Dean and Brando were great method actors, but clearly that is a matter of taste.

To me, the worst would be a lot of the sitcom actors. They play very limited roles. A lot of horror actors are the same way. It doesn't take much to express terror and get hacked up. I usually try to concentrate on the actors I like, all else is just static.

OEC

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Aren't we all forgetting the WORST actor in the world Keanu Reeves?

I agree about Leonardo De Caprio. I just saw the Aviator, god, the whole movie was just close-ups of his face, repeating things over and over....

That has got to be Martin Scorsese's WORST film...

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer

I agree about Leonardo De Caprio. I just saw the Aviator, god, the whole movie was just close-ups of his face, repeating things over and over....

Reeves is better than people give him credit for. He's pulled of Shakespeare in theaters. His main problem is his horrid voice. DeCaprio is a marginal NY thug with a lot of cash.

OEC

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Keanu Reeves isnt that bad i think he just gets stuck in crappy roles that he isnt good for Di Caprio gets the same thing i think I thoght he was pretty good in Whats Eating Gilbert Grape i also liked him in Gangs of New York and he was fucking awesome in Basketball Diaries the worst by far is Jennifer Lopez she is fucking horrible period

Jlo sucks, I still stand firm in loving keanu!

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

Mine are actor/comedians...Andy Dick and Kathy Griffin. I think they both suck at acting, along with sucking in all aspects. I cant stand either one of theirs' voices.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morgue1313
    Mine are actor/comedians...Andy Dick and Kathy Griffin. I think they both suck at acting, along with sucking in all aspects. I cant stand either one of theirs' voices.
    How are they still getting work? Who finds them funny? Both have annoying voices, horrible humor, and have the kind of personalities that make you want to hit them with steel pipes until they turn into mush.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

vin diesel is a pretty bad actor, i just watch him cuz i think hes hot.

i never really liked brad pitt, not sure y, just never have

Sorry to the aikido/kung fu fans out there, when it is done on movies or video games I just call it kung fu, even when that is the wrong term. Akido may be an incredibly effective martial art, but it doesn't translate well to action movies. On screen Segal is a greasy corpse with a pony tail.

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer

Firstly, I have many problems with The Aviator, the largest of which is my Grandfather's aquaitence with Howard Huges, and I know for sure they've over dramatized his womanizing, as well as forgotten that he was deaf in one ear, which is what isolated him so much from sosiety.

Second, are you sure The Aviator was Scorese's worst? Gangs of New York was pretty freeeking awful.

Third, another quote from One Eyed Cat:

"Reeves is better than people give him credit for. He's pulled of Shakespeare in theaters."

Shakespeare doesn't make the actor. He was pretty damed awful in Much Ado About Nothing. Shakespeare is done VERY badly about 99 percent of the time.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima

Shakespeare doesn't make the actor. He was pretty damed awful in Much Ado About Nothing
    Well to be fair...EVERYONE was awful in that movie.

Howrangi's Avatar So how old are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    How are they still getting work? Who finds them funny? Both have annoying voices, horrible humor, and have the kind of personalities that make you want to hit them with steel pipes until they turn into mush.

Yeah they are the worst. and whats up with the gay reality show that DICK did.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

get rid of that dances with wolves guy, you know the one who plays someone named kevin costner

Firstly, I have many problems with The Aviator, the largest of which is my Grandfather's aquaitence with Howard Huges, and I know for sure they've over dramatized his womanizing, as well as forgotten that he was deaf in one ear, which is what isolated him so much from sosiety.

Second, are you sure The Aviator was Scorese's worst? Gangs of New York was pretty freeeking awful.

"Reeves is better than people give him credit for. He's pulled of Shakespeare in theaters."

Shakespeare doesn't make the actor. He was pretty damed awful in Much Ado About Nothing. Shakespeare is done VERY badly about 99 percent of the time.
    No, I don't think Shakespeare makes an actor. I'd agree it is generally done poorly. The only good Shakespeare I've seen was at the Festival in Ashland, OR. Reeves got good reviews for *a* Shakespeare Play (not movie), which surprised me. It is possible he sucked anyways.

OEC

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Vin isn't bad in 'Pitch Black', 'Dark Fury' or 'Chronicles of Riddick.'
    I'd go with the adult Macauly Culkin form 'Party Monster.' The acting in general in that movie is horrendous..

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I like Vin...I think he has lost a bit of himself is all. He did an excellent short film before he became so massively famous that really showed his talent and humanity quite well. I think what happened was studio's and agents wanted him to be THE next big action star and threw him into roles that were far too shallow and allowed nothing of who he CAN be to shine through. As a result you get a charicature that anyone can play. I think his better work is ahead of him provided he ditches the one dimensional tough guy role in favor of characters with more depth to them. I got faith in the guy.
    Eloquently put. Lookit Johnny Depp, brilliant actor. Now that he's back in the spotlight he's being passed around like a cheap hooker. I think he has.. 3-4 movies under his belt this year alone. I don't kno about you but his 'Willy Wonka' looks and sounds terrible.

Nicole Kidman is pretty steadily the worst to me and best loved by everyone else that is on my list. She is lovely to look at, but pretty bland and steadily similar in performance. She reminds me of Zoolander with his tiny repertoire of 'looks'.

I also hate Leonardo DeCaprio. Same syndrome as Nicole, good movie does not make a good actor.

But then again, I'm the person who finds Marlon Brando and James Dean both to be stiff, unnatural, and forced in their performances. Perhaps I simply despise 'The Method'.
    Oh I know, I HATE Leonardo DeCaprio. Did you know that he is AGAIN starring in Martin Scorsese's next film? I mean, god, doesn't he realize that Leonardo totally sucks? Martin, honey, wake up!

Nicole was really a good actress long before she met Tom Cruise, she was in this Australian TV film, with Denholm Elliott, something like Hong Kong Hilton, or something, where she gets put in jail by mistake and has to break out. I mean, she was GREAT in this film, long before the glam and the glitter got to her!!!!

It's funny I have never even seen Gangs of New York just because everyone said how bad it was! I'm sure you are right, it is probably his worst... His new one sounds pretty dreadful...

+ Reply to Thread