+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you had only one more day to LIVE what would you do before you died???

Default If you had only one more day to LIVE what would you do before you died???

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: If you had only one more day to LIVE what would you do before you died???

Express my love to those who deserve loving.
    Smite those who deserved smiting.
    Eat fattening food.

Default Re: If you had only one more day to LIVE what would you do before you died???

I would have to go steal a very fast sports car..and Drive the tires off it Just to get the adrenaline rush one more time...
    Then get stoned outa my mind and wait for the end

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

Fly to NY (bringing my BF) so I can hang w/ my family. "Smite" (a la Amelia ) certain deserving folks from my past. Then go to NYC where I can do illegal substances, have sex, stuff my face with fatty foods, and party until I collapse, dead, with all my party gear on and a grin on my face. Go out with a bang, that's what I say.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

I'd probably do somethign rather fleeting and uncharacteristic like have ridiculous ammounts of illicit sex with people I'd just met knowing I woulnd't have to live with the consequences.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

Quote Originally Posted by gonesavage
    Fly to NY (bringing my BF) so I can hang w/ my family. "Smite" (a la Amelia ) certain deserving folks from my past. Then go to NYC where I can do illegal substances, have sex, stuff my face with fatty foods, and party until I collapse, dead, with all my party gear on and a grin on my face. Go out with a bang, that's what I say.
    hear hear

DescendingAngel's Avatar Member

I would spend it with those I love most.

tommygunn666's Avatar In A Dream Tilll I Die!!!

get drunk as hell and have sex till the time is to go

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I think I would definitely leave the house.

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

i would go sky diving without a parchautte

Somewhere where I was unwanted and still am.

It's not so much"What would you do?" as "Who would you do?"
    ~Drusilla

I'll just chill out with a few beers watching other people panic and think to myself "Well SH*T happens"

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

sleep in

Definitely spend the entire day with my boyfriend. My family has always had me, so I would make up for any and all lost time. After a full day of riding 4wheelers, mudfights ( kinky), and long hours of holding each other, we'd have sex under the stars, and I'd come as my life ebbed away.

call-in sick to work

shesinparties's Avatar Member

skin to skin.

I'd have to do all 7 of the deadly sins in one big party, heh heh.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I think I would definitely leave the house.
    Amelia, can we ask, DARE we ask, how many times have you left the house, say this week? Isn't this one of those phobias?

This all started with the Starbucks incident, and the broken bones, and now you are traumatized!!!!

I think you should just try going for a little walk every day, just to get used to the outside world...

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Well I actually did almost die, so, not to seem corny, I try to live every day as if it is my last.... I know that is kind of corny, but lately especially, I have been doing everything I have always wanted to do, so no complaints.

steal a Harley and ride till I drop

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I would definitly not have sex and get drunk. I can do them anytime I want to, and I find them to be boring and unfullfilling under my normal boring and unfullfilling cirmcumstances- hardly worthy of a so-called "going out with a bang." really my last day would be pretty uneventful, nothing special. I'd spend most of the time reading in the hopes that I would retain the knowledge on how not to be a fucking idiot in the next life and it wouldn't take me as long to learn it this next time around.

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

last day on earth...id be that one oblivious fucker walking around saying "why the fuck is evryone in such a rush??" lol.

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

i would go to disneyland for a bit. and then go home and hold my love.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

I think I'd just get in my car and drive off into the sunset... yes I know it sounds campy but what do I care what others think, I'm gonna die.

The unfortunate thing is that my car gets poor gas mileage so I'd have to stop for gas a few times along the way, which would even make my last moments of life tedious and unfulfilling.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Make a video will, and make sure everyone get whats coming to them (good or bad)
    Prepare a good speech to accept Jesus as my savior (just in case I'm wrong)
    Cook a gigantic meal for my family, consisting of mostly desserts.
    Play games with the kids without having to look at my watch and tell them "I don't have time"
    Kiss my wife as much as possible.(as usual)

Oh yeah.. and chain smoke .. guilt free

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by RobLongshot
    i would go to disneyland for a bit. and then go home and hold my love.
    Definitely get some good coasters in. Eat a whole cheese cake. Snuggle with my kitties and my Rob.
    K

Clifton_Fury's Avatar Member

9 a.m. - Rob a bank, then give it all away
    11 a.m - Punch my boss in the back of the head
    11.01 a.m. to whenever - Drink. A Lot.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I'd tell my parents I loved them and then I'd go to every job I've ever had with a baseball bat and just go absolutely ape shit on all but a few people. Then, I'd escape from the cops by stealing a car and I'd go to Six Flags, drink a bottle of Woodford Reserve bourbon, strap myself into the Great American Scream Machine and ride it till I died.

write a massive letter to everyone i love telling the compleat truth including what they need to hear, maby when im dead they'll listen. then go up to very attractive persons i dont know n kiss them. then curl up with the person i want to spend me dying mins with n just cuddle (maby shag but mostly feel close to)

eat a pound of fresh mint, go get a colonic, and then... RUN AMOK!!!!

...which is what you do in indonesia when you're tired of living, and want your fellow villagers to cut you down for the public good...

...hmmmm, how to go out in a blaze of glory though? style counts for alot when you 'death by cop'...

I know, I'd go to the Metropolitian Museum of Art, walk up to the Hall of Weapons, smash open the cases and loot the best weapons (the katanas, and crusader swords, as well as some of the spears, and rapiers) and then just start making unscedualed surgical incisions on anyone with in reach... running madly through the galleries, sprucing up the Renoir, and Monet with a bright fresh dash of crimsion...

by the time SWAT got there, i'd have stashed nice caches of viking axes, and various polearms, around convient ambushes, until i finally led them to the indoor sculpture garden where i'd make my last stand... heh... plenty of places to hide... surrounded by beauty... and a futilelly pointless, and stupid death...

...now just think what i could accomplish in a week... or a month even!!

be seeing you

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

sit at my machine with the usual sullen look on my fizzog, listening to Frank Zappa and playing nethack. and failing repeatedly to get a character below about level 7 in the dungeon. again. why change the habits of a lifetime?

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

I'm with amelia on her things to do...
    1. Kill all those that deserved it, and those that pissed me off throughout the years and deserved it (not for pissing me off, but for what they did in general)
    2. Eat a million twinkies
    3. Live for a queen or a rock star like a day...just for that day, before I died (so I can experience royalty and live like I want...or to be a STAR)

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by sunkarma
    1. Kill all those that deserved it...

you're gonna need a hell of a lot of bullets.

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

Oh honey, believe me, I'll have an arsenal.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I would start acting on the list of chicks that I would propostion

I was kind of assuming that this was a 'one day left to live, starting... wait...wait...wait...NOW!!!'

because if I have time to prepare, pre-plan, and get the right gear...

oh baby...

still too many people, too spread out... I don't want to waste the time on cross country travel... minutes be precious when you have less than 1500 of them left...

..still going with the scenario I outlined above, I'd stock up on a whole heck of a lot of 'boom-booms' and 'pop-pops', and probably a few other nasty suprises...

...ooooor....

...I could spend the 'pre-planning' time to lure the lucky gooses to their doom in a specially created murderworld-esque funhouse...

and then when I'd quenched my lust for blood, I would hold an orgy culminating in my hanging myself using the weight of a suitibly demented young succubus to snap my neck, and with expert chefs on hand the revelers would prepare, and consume my corpse!!!!

aaah, who am I kidding? it would take me all day to kill the deserving by hand... and anything less would be impolite...

be seeing you

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

inject various politicians with fatal diseases using a dart gun. the cure would be found quick when one of those fuckers got it.

probably killed my self on most spectacular way I could
    I admit... I'm a coward I couldn't stand waiting for it...

I would go buy a roll of life savers! Ok, I couldn't resist that one.

Sawyer_Alexie's Avatar You Spoony Bard!!
    Alaska, only this time land of short people who wear fur and smile a lot.

I found out recently, that back in the day, when members of my tribe felt death was near they would stretch out on the ground and paitiently wait for Death's sweet, sweet embrace. Me, I would go out and publicly cry "I love Vengaboys!" But, since I'm not going to die any time soon, I won't.

And I don't love Vengaboys. Stop teasing me now.

+ Reply to Thread