+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Activities you like?

Default Activities you like?

What are some of your favorite fun activities to do?

Default Re: Activities you like?

i like to ride my horses, i enjoy emencely terrorizing my neighbor B.J........(he is a paranoid schizophrenic) .....playing paintball with my son

painting and sex

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

catching a good band at this bar called the Bottleneck, anime, gaming (Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, Mage, Orpheus...... not in that order)

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I've been addicted to the Yahoo puzzle games lately, given me a bad case of computer shoulder. I'm fond of reading. When I have the chance I do enjoy Sex and Gaming, sometimes at the same time. (Never had a good ol' fashioned D&D orgy? You've never lived! Prolly never been that high either...)
    Anime's a good one. Music is fun (got to get the music written to these lyrics!) I really should get back to writing...
    K

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

reading, martial arts (well, punching & kicking things), gaming (RPG mostly), hiking, hot tubbing, dancing, sex, learning, having a great conversation, more sex, recieving a massage, BlueBlood boards

Mother Superior

Photography, Writing, Reading, Ghost Hunting, Designing Clothes.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

making movies, raving, going to clubs, spinning records, drawing, writing, chatting online, going on random adventures, sleeping

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I've been addicted to the Yahoo puzzle games lately, given me a bad case of computer shoulder. I'm fond of reading. When I have the chance I do enjoy Sex and Gaming, sometimes at the same time. (Never had a good ol' fashioned D&D orgy? You've never lived! Prolly never been that high either...)
    Anime's a good one. Music is fun (got to get the music written to these lyrics!) I really should get back to writing...
    K
    Please, Post All of the Details! In the Erotica type forum though.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

*twitch* i sit in front of the warm glow of my computer monitor... edit pictures, although im not so great at it... learning about web design, posting on BB forums ^.^

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I miss going out dancing. I love to dance...
    K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

horese back riding,hiking,video games,painting and evry one in a while i go out for a quick one mile run

Playing Games on my PC....Working on my car and others cars....Swimming....Relaxing with a nice cold beverage....Spending time with my GF.....Playing With my new dog...

K_SyniculOne's Avatar Member

(*Looks at TheQuietPlace---Doesnt that glow from the computer feel great...and yay! Isn't it fun to edit pictures...Well I think it is )...I love learning about web design, digital/grunge art (totally addicted to Photoshop right now), spending time with my friends and family, listening to music, nice walks along the beach late at night under a few great stars, gardening, writing poetry, reading some books online/offline, taking educational seminars to keep up with the new technologies, working, sleeping, and of course, sex :p Um, well I also like to make a whole bunch of different recipes too...Especially vegetarian meals. I guess that is about it.

Sex, reading, drawing, sex, listening to music, experimenting in the kitchen. Watching movies. Spending time with BF........Oh and did i mention sex.

Eternal throes's Avatar Senior Member

playing guitar, reading,sleeping, , listening to kick ass music.
    Is it just me or does anyone els like to waist as much of their time as possible thinking about how unproductive most of our activities are and resolve to waist away in bed all day?

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by K_SyniculOne
    (*Looks at TheQuietPlace---Doesnt that glow from the computer feel great...and yay! Isn't it fun to edit pictures...Well I think it is )...I love learning about web design, digital/grunge art (totally addicted to Photoshop right now), spending time with my friends and family, listening to music, nice walks along the beach late at night under a few great stars, gardening, writing poetry, reading some books online/offline, taking educational seminars to keep up with the new technologies, working, sleeping, and of course, sex :p Um, well I also like to make a whole bunch of different recipes too...Especially vegetarian meals. I guess that is about it.
    The glow feels great on a cold morning =D bwahahaha, yes it ish fun to edit the pictures i randomly find on the net... but never republish...© laws...

tommygunn666's Avatar In A Dream Tilll I Die!!!

reading, photography, making jpeg and giff on the comp etc

Lucius's Avatar Member

i live in southern CA, so i have to board, drink, play the guitar, post messeges on BB, and read about music.

ragefoto's Avatar Junior Member

Let's see...photography, going to see bands, listening to music, dancing, taking modern dance classes, sleeping, playing with my cats, travelling, cooking, writing, and of course having sex.

AEstud's Avatar Member

going to AE, hanging out with friends, going to the golf course, tennis, sailing, skiing, and driving

reading, writing, drinking coffee, giving orgasms, giving oral, taking showers, playing in the rain,working on my car,asking old lady's if they want a good way to spend that social security....did i mention oral?

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

painting, drawing, airbrushing, playing music, going to punk/industral shows, reading, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, takeing my dog for a walk looking at old architecture, going to hot rod shows, working out, cooking, talking

Eternal throes's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingaway
    reading, writing, drinking coffee, giving orgasms, giving oral, taking showers, playing in the rain,working on my car,asking old lady's if they want a good way to spend that social security....did i mention oral?
    I think..... you forgot oral.

I Ghost Hunt! Because of some horribel experiences I had as a child, I have always had a fascination with the Paranormal. You should see my library! Ive been to quite a few Haunted locations.Ive also debunked quite a few.

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

reading, programming, dancing, music (singing, playing guitar, writing, listening), games, making things, designing things, decorating, working out (yoga, weight training and martial arts), meditation, magik, ritual and of course sex.

+ Reply to Thread