+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Execution

SerialLover's Avatar Member

Default Execution

Richard Ramirez is scheduled to be executed next year. Anybody want to take a trip up to San Quentin?

Mother Superior

Default Re: Execution

Do you understand that he sodomized a three year old child in front of his mother? This bastard should be dead long ago. He is a disgrace to my heritage, fucking *********s need to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Do you understand that he sodomized a three year old child in front of his mother? This bastard should be dead long ago. He is a disgrace to my heritage, fucking *********s need to die.
    I've read the book. He never touched any children in any way to harm them. Your thinking of John Gacy. As a matter of fact Richard never hit any child. And there was only two times when children were involved. And none of them were 3 years old. And I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve to die. I would just like to be there when it happens. The man is still a human being. He's got parents, a sister, two brother, and a wife. Some people were born natural killers others, like Richard were bred into it. You should read Philip Carlo's book.

Mother Superior

I am NOT thinking about John Wayne Gacy... you think you are dealing with an amateur? I have been collecting this stuff for 20 plus years. He did sodomize a child. Delve deeper into the case.

Mother Superior

Excerpt: Went on to murder 32 year old Chainarong Khovananth at his Sun Valley home. After shooting Chainarong while he was still asleep in his bed, Ramirez ***** and beat Chainarong's 29 year old wife Somkid. He forced her to perform oral sex on him and stole 30,000 in cash and jewelry. Then he forced her to swear in Satan's name that she would not cry out as he ***** her 8 year old son.

Satanic Murder, Nigel Cawthorne 1995 Virgin Publishing

My bad, the child was 8, not 3 ....

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

FRONT ROW,BABY yea!!!!!!! i would so go i i could.........long live ole' Richy..........

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

I don't think that anyone should ever be executed.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    come and live in England where it's illegal......and read about what people get up too and just get put in prison for a few years and are released half way through their sentance.....execution is too good for some people

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SerialLover
    Richard Ramirez is scheduled to be executed next year. Anybody want to take a trip up to San Quentin?
    I'd be more than happy to pull the switch, preferably with a steady increase in electricity that would kill him ever so slowly. This gives me hope that I may someday see Richard Allan Davis turned into barbeque.

OEC

La_ExotiQue's Avatar Nigga plz

i don't think i have an opinion on execution, i mean i haven't thought about it before..& i think it really depends on a person & their crime. Execution could be there easy way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    I agree with you..
    Shadow~

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

i dont believe in execution i think people should go to jail for a long long time with no chance of parole because for the people to have to live with what theyve done is much worse than death

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    i dont believe in execution i think people should go to jail for a long long time with no chance of parole because for the people to have to live with what theyve done is much worse than death
    i would agree that having to live with what they've done would be worse than execution, if i thought any of those sickos had a conscience. Most of them dont think they've done anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by morbid_lady
    i would agree that having to live with what they've done would be worse than execution, if i thought any of those sickos had a conscience. Most of them dont think they've done anything wrong.
    Exactly. That's why I'm for the death penalty. Sociopaths tend to rise to the top of the prison hierarchy, prisoners tend to be coddled in this country. Frying them is better in terms of punishment and deterrence.

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Exactly. That's why I'm for the death penalty. Sociopaths tend to rise to the top of the prison hierarchy, prisoners tend to be coddled in this country. Frying them is better in terms of punishment and deterrence.

OEC
    I don't the the death penalty works as a deterrence though...it not only takes forever (hell a prisoner can live decades after his is sentanced to death) but by the time it happens they've already "found jesus" or some other religious icon and sought forgiveness from whatever or whoever they feel they need it from through religion. Even if they don't want to die they never really suffer like their victims did...

Keeping em in prison is too expensive...I say sentance em and if you are in for life then you only live until they can farm out your body parts for human transplants. May as well get some good out of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I don't the the death penalty works as a deterrence though...it not only takes forever (hell a prisoner can live decades after his is sentanced to death) but by the time it happens they've already "found jesus" or some other religious icon and sought forgiveness from whatever or whoever they feel they need it from through religion. Even if they don't want to die they never really suffer like their victims did...

Keeping em in prison is too expensive...I say sentance em and if you are in for life then you only live until they can farm out your body parts for human transplants. May as well get some good out of em.
    haha sounds like a plan. Indeed, the evidence is inconclusive as to deterrence. Public executions might do the trick

OEC

Just so every body knows. Richard never sodomized any children. I know I sound like I'm defending him. But that crap Mirren was talking about never happened. And never got brought up in court. Which is silly since that boys mother lived. And I stand firmly by Philip Carlo's book The Night Stalker. Richard only made Somkid Khovananth swear to Satan that there was nothing she was hiding from him. And the only thing he did to her son was tie him up and put a pillow over his head so that he could not see what Richard was doing to his mother.

I agree with you. It's better to let these people live, and have to deal with the things they've have done. People on death row stay alive forever anyway with all the appeals. They just prolong their own torment.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by SerialLover
    I agree with you. It's better to let these people live, and have to deal with the things they've have done. People on death row stay alive forever anyway with all the appeals. They just prolong their own torment.
    That's assuming they even suffer from the torment of what they've done...I've never really got the impression from any serial killer that they've been truly sorry for their actions...each has seemed quite happy with the fame their massacre's have brought them.

I did like the way Jeffrey Dahmer died though...now THAT'S how it's done. Cheap, simple, and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire

No, keeping them in prison is actually a lot less expensive.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

How so??

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Human society theoretically demands mutual respect among human beings. Now if we refuse to treat our criminals in a respectful and humanitarian way, we are straying from that same respect that we preach.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Two comments:

First, I do not think the fact that he did, or did not, sodomize a child, to be a big thing. He did many other things that were equally bad. I think the pain that many of those people went through when he killed, mutilated and rap*d them, was probably a lot worse than any pain the kid would have from some butt sex. Does it matter if it is a kid or an old lady? Not really... Someone just brought it up, because people think of kids as innocent, so we feel like Ramairez is "evil" for doing something to a kid. But I think it is no worse than the things he did to other people.

Secondly, I think that the death penalty rarely deters people, because the people who kill, do it because they are nuts, or because they are just violent people. They are not thinking about the laws, or the consequences. Even the ones that are aware of the death penalty, and try to hide their crimes, still commit them. Those who want to kill, will kill, regardless of what the penalty happens to be. Shit, even if you made the penalty being skinned alive, like those animals in a recent posting, most sick fuckers who kill for fun, would probably look forward to their own death as well. Or would just try to hide their crimes, etc... The real answer is obviously to help prevent people from going that way. But if they do, you just have to get rid of them. It's not about punishment, or setting an example. It's simply that society needs to get rid of these people. How you do it, I do not care. Put them in jail for life? Fine. Kill them? Fine. I'd say do whatever is cheapest. If we did not have such an expensive legal system, I would say it would be best to just kill them right away. Then there is no cost of housing them. But since the costs of appeals of death penalty cases are so high, you might as well just lock them up instead. But I suggest that prison be much more miserable, spartan, and cheap. Make it more of a punishment, rather than a hotel. Forced labor, etc. Get some use out of them. Put them on a treadmill, and make them walk, and generate power or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    How so??
    I'm not going to dig through my government books and give you the explanation and statistics, but I know that it is very expensive to execute someone. The cost adds up.

It's all the lawyer and court costs...

It is also expensive to incarcerate someone, but it does not involve any legal costs.

The benefit to life incarceration, vs. death penalty, is that if you find out that the person is innocent, you can just let them go.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    But I suggest that prison be much more miserable, spartan, and cheap. Make it more of a punishment, rather than a hotel. Forced labor, etc. Get some use out of them. Put them on a treadmill, and make them walk, and generate power or something...
    i hate this attiude but couldn't be bothered writing again, this was from a previous thread:

hmm...when I was reading through this thread originally I found the whole "and don't let them have TV." stance pretty damn revolting. Whenever this topic comes up and people start yapping on about how prisoners should have no rights while they are imprisoned I feel this natural revulsion. The problem was that I was never able to articulate my feelings on it. So I recently asked someone I respect very much to share with me their sentiments on it.

Basically their argument was two-fold. Firstly there was the idealistic argument. Human society theoretically demands mutual respect among human beings. Now if we refuse to treat our criminals in a respectful and humanitarian way, we are straying from that same respect that we preach.

Secondly, there is the pragmatic argument. Criminals are social deviants, for one reason or another they have strayed from the path that society deems appropriate (ex. through burglary or r?pe etc.). The prisoner must be treated humanly and respectfully because otherwise he/she will never be able to return to normal society. It is pragmatic because it is in our best interests to treat prisoners respectfully so that they will be better able to 'return' to normal behavioural patterns. Even in the case of those with life sentences it is in our best interest to help them mature psychologically. The punishment is imprisonment, not the denial of basic human rights.

The way we treat our prisoners is a reflection of how advanced our society is.

It all depends what kind of crimes you are talking about.

I am talking about crimes where the alternative is death.

If you have a choice of execution, or life, I say life.
    But since you are condemning someone to never re-enter society,
    then I suggest we get some use out of their existence.
    If we are paying for their food, lodging, etc, then make them work...

But yes, for smaller crimes, prison should be a place where we attempt
    to rehabilitate the prisoner. And yes, the more advanced the society,
    the more advanced the help should be. It should be effective.
    Things such as counseling, drug-treatment, job training, education, etc...
    In fact, they should probably force the prisoners to
    take those kinds of classes, if they want to get out at all.
    Like they would need to complete their GED, or get job training,
    before they are released. So that they have some skills to get
    a job when they get out. Just sitting around, watching TV,
    lifting weights, and socializing, is not cool. They need to
    be forced to learn something, and improve themselves,
    before they get out.

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

He deserves what he gets...Period. I think Killers, and Rapist and the lik deserve to fry. All I know is some people get 30 or more years, to life in prision for stupid non lethal or life changing things like drugs, or stuff and The guy who ***** me as a 14 year old served some years, but got let out last year! Im 23 now. Thats not enough time for him to serve. He ***** me and 13 other girls in our area. He got out of prison is in rehab now, soon to be fully released. Thats bullshit.
    The legal system is good in some ways, and so very wrong and stupid in others.
    A little of a year ago, I was rear ended by a older man. He got off with a ticket for hitting me. I on the other hand am disabled. Herniated disks in my neck and back, nerve damage, carpal tunnel etc. I went under neck surgury 9 monthes ago, and nearly died. This all due to his dumb ass not stopping behind me at the red light. YOu go and hit someone with a bat, or anything of the like and give them the same injuries and they would be locked up for a long time. Why do motor vehicle accidents get off so easily. It ruined my life, forever and All I get is money....money does not make life easier when your in chronic pain...TRUST ME.

I have no sympathy left for criminals, Im sorry. Also I appologize for ranting here!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    i hate this attiude but couldn't be bothered writing again, this was from a previous thread:

hmm...when I was reading through this thread originally I found the whole "and don't let them have TV." stance pretty damn revolting. Whenever this topic comes up and people start yapping on about how prisoners should have no rights while they are imprisoned I feel this natural revulsion. The problem was that I was never able to articulate my feelings on it. So I recently asked someone I respect very much to share with me their sentiments on it.

Basically their argument was two-fold. Firstly there was the idealistic argument. Human society theoretically demands mutual respect among human beings. Now if we refuse to treat our criminals in a respectful and humanitarian way, we are straying from that same respect that we preach.

Secondly, there is the pragmatic argument. Criminals are social deviants, for one reason or another they have strayed from the path that society deems appropriate (ex. through burglary or r?pe etc.). The prisoner must be treated humanly and respectfully because otherwise he/she will never be able to return to normal society. It is pragmatic because it is in our best interests to treat prisoners respectfully so that they will be better able to 'return' to normal behavioural patterns. Even in the case of those with life sentences it is in our best interest to help them mature psychologically. The punishment is imprisonment, not the denial of basic human rights.

The way we treat our prisoners is a reflection of how advanced our society is.

All that is well and good for debate but it's usually at the cost of the victims of said crimes by these criminals. I'll always look at it from the eyes of a victim because I've had to deal with violent crimes commit against me and my loved ones...it's nearly impossible to stomach the fact they are treated better and given more rights then the victims they leave behind or in some cases leave dead. I understand where you are coming from but after you have to bury a loved one cause some prick wanted to steal a car...it makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with the world when the bastard who commited the crime is not only allowed to live...but go free...or live a liefetime after the act. That's not justice or creating a better society...that's utter bullshit. Again...criminal rights makes for great debate...but it's one that dramaticly changes depending on how one takes and deals with the crimes commited against them. It's hard to look past the anger and even see those behind bars as human at times...especially when they come out only to start up their trouble again.

Hey everyone..I'm new here. Just thought I'd throw my two cents in. There is a website in his name that states that as of todays date an execution date has yet to be set for him. There is also a part of the site that lists all of the legal stuff that has been going on for him lately. Any appeals and what not he has going on right now are listed there.

+ Reply to Thread