+ Reply to Thread

Thread: blueb lood should sell prints

Default blueb lood should sell prints

i remember blue blood having some gorgeous prints for sale at veneents but i wish i could buy forrest and amelai photography online

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

Default Re: blueb lood should sell prints

I agree 100%

Deviant art has a mostly cheap service for that type of thing.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Hand printed and custom framed work of ours is sometimes available in galleries for $500 to $900 depending on the gallery (The gallery takes a cut of course and we also like to give the models something when a gallery print sells.)

We also have promo photo prints which we or our models can sign at events and those are usually $10 to $20 as we like to keep them as affordable as possible. We might be able to make some of those available here. Are there any particular models or images you all would like to see available for purchase?

I have a few Blue Blood prints as well as an archive of Blue Blood magazines and I treasure them. I would not part with them for any amount of money.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG

We also have promo photo prints which we or our models can sign at events and those are usually $10 to $20 as we like to keep them as affordable as possible. We might be able to make some of those available here. Are there any particular models or images you all would like to see available for purchase?
    Now that's a tough one to answer...but for me I'd like to see the following.

Any of the Szandora images from the purple hair and pumpkin set. Hell any Szandora image from any set...

Any from the Scar & Voltaire set...a personal favourite.

The images of Jax in the shower are classics...they are so lively.

A lot of the Stephy ones are just perfect as well. She has that kind of raw intensity about her that makes her look sweet and utterly vicious. I love that about her.

Heh...really one could go on and on to be honest. The latest one of Kellie is too perfect for words. There are just so many to choose from. If I had to pick one I want the most...it's one of Voltaire posted long back in a livejournal post. It's such a great image of both her and just as a work of art. She looks so unreal in it...like a wonderfully carved statue come to life.

You know thinking on this question sorta floods the head with so many beautiful woman and images that it's hard to keep focus. I hope you guys do the promo thing here...I know i'd pay to get a favourite image...even a premium to have it signed.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Now that's a tough one to answer...but for me I'd like to see the following.

Any of the Szandora images from the purple hair and pumpkin set. Hell any Szandora image from any set...

Any from the Scar & Voltaire set...a personal favourite.

The images of Jax in the shower are classics...they are so lively.

A lot of the Stephy ones are just perfect as well. She has that kind of raw intensity about her that makes her look sweet and utterly vicious. I love that about her.

Heh...really one could go on and on to be honest. The latest one of Kellie is too perfect for words. There are just so many to choose from. If I had to pick one I want the most...it's one of Voltaire posted long back in a livejournal post. It's such a great image of both her and just as a work of art. She looks so unreal in it...like a wonderfully carved statue come to life.

You know thinking on this question sorta floods the head with so many beautiful woman and images that it's hard to keep focus. I hope you guys do the promo thing here...I know i'd pay to get a favourite image...even a premium to have it signed.
    *blush* thank you;] I do have to admit, I normally dont like photos of myself, but that shower set was beautiful! And Voltaire and Szandora and Scar, lol, I could go on and on about how beautiful all the BB models are!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

SCAR AND VOLITARE,OR BOTH heheh.......favorites............and i too really like those ones with jax in the shower..........

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

VOLITARE rules, I must say that loudly hehe. Inexpensive prints would be awesome, also signed ones like you said would be even better!

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

no one mentioned Delia, for me Delia is the most attractive....i guess it takes all types...

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    no one mentioned Delia, for me Delia is the most attractive....i guess it takes all types...
    do u mean Dahlia

??

OEC

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    do u mean Dahlia

??

OEC
    Damn, she is sexy.........i fuckin' love her hair when it's all done up '30s style with that stripe,pure sexyness,psychobillly sexyness.......

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    Damn, she is sexy.........i fuckin' love her hair when it's all done up '30s style with that stripe,pure sexyness,psychobillly sexyness.......
    Her site is pretty cool too, click on the pic

OEC

Bizarre Star's Avatar Member

Dahlia is Wonderland is simply stunning!

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarre Star
    Dahlia is Wonderland is simply stunning!

yes i meant Dahila of course. she's so so beautiful

+ Reply to Thread