+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American Idol finally rockin?

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Default American Idol finally rockin?

Alright..I admit it. I watch the first couple weeks of the show because the auditions are so damned funny..after you clear out all the wanna be r and b singers, usher look a likes and latino hearththrobs...there isnt much room for some down to earth rock n roll. Until Now...

His name is Bo Bice....pure all american, in your face rock n roll...you can tell he is trying to tone it down a bit by singing alot of blues ie alman brothers, uncle kracker..but this guy truly has a voice AND stage presence...now I have to watch this damned show til either Bo is voted off...or he wins....damn...

There is another long haired hottie rocker this season, his name is Constantine...but...although he has a jim-morrison-type au naturelle- sex appeal...his voice cannot come close to touching Bo's...

Its a bout time Idol got some rockers...and left the bubble gum music...to 10th grade choir class...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: American Idol finally rockin?

Yeah. I'm watching for the rock-n-roll guys too. he does have an amazing voice.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

um no? this guy rocks about as much as my grandpa. who subsequently is dead and doesn't rock at all. so he sings slightly less whiny pop songs and has long hair. when did rock music stop being about saying fuck you to authority and about saying Yes sir? Shit even Elivs was banned on Tv, thatw as dangerous, that was rock. GG allin would go on american Idol, that would be rock he'd masterbate and deficate while singing, punch simon in the face piss on paula and spit blood on randy.

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    .so he sings slightly less whiny pop songs and has long hair.

being in the music field professionally...and considering the source...BO is kicking ass and taking names...no whining wanna be can choose anything he wants to choose....and chooses the rocking blues of the Allman Brothers....i never said this was hard rock metallica....i said it was a step up from r and b bullshit the show usually embraces..If i saw Bo Bice anywhere...id stop and order a shot..and lift my glass..Dunno which contestant you are speaking about ....but i havent heard any pop songs come outta Bo yet...guess yer grandpa loved rammstein eh?

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

american idol is horrible.....this year is no exception.

I dont like the rock & roller at all, an amazing voice my asshole. So he can sing, well if that was the object of the show, to find someone somewhere who could actually sing, then he'd win hands down but if they are looking for anything interesting then fuck no and they'll never find one on that piece of shit show!!!!!

.....and i simply detest the other dumbass contestants and the hosts and the judges and the audience....give me a fucking grenade!!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE A HAND GRENADE????

The promoters are just looking for new directions thats all, next year they'll have idiots on harpsicords playing I love you you love me

+ Reply to Thread