+ Reply to Thread

Thread: girl was accidentally shot by her boyfriend Sunday while the two were engaged in "bed

and your little dog too

Default girl was accidentally shot by her boyfriend Sunday while the two were engaged in "bed

from Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

McCandless girl, 17, wounded by boyfriend
    Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A 17-year-old McCandless girl was accidentally shot by her boyfriend Sunday while the two were engaged in "bedroom activities," police said.

Timothy Madden, 23, of Ross, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and corruption of a minor.

The incident occurred just before 1 p.m. at Madden's residence in the Chateau Perry Apartments at 951 Perry Highway, said Ross senior detective and public information officer William Barrett.

"They were engaged in some bizarre activities in his bedroom," Barrett said. "The gun, we believe, accidentally discharged."

The girl, who, as a juvenile, was not identified by police, was wounded in the groin with a .45-caliber handgun and was taken to an undisclosed hospital.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: girl was accidentally shot by her boyfriend Sunday while the two were engaged in "bed

That would suck.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: girl was accidentally shot by her boyfriend Sunday while the two were engaged in "bed

now what would give kids a crazy idea like that?

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

havent these bedroom activities been discussed on these here boards b4?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Lovely, that's in my hometown neighborhood. Guess I'm not the only one with cabin fever.

OEC

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Sex and a loaded gun sounds hot but maybe it's one of those things where safety should win over lust.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: girl was accidentally shot by her boyfriend Sunday while the two were engaged in

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    That would suck.
    All in all though...not a bad way to go.

Default Re: girl was accidentally shot by her boyfriend Sunday while the two were engaged in

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    All in all though...not a bad way to go.
    Shot in the crotch? She didn't die. Slowly bleeding to death from my privates because of a piece of metal tearing it open is not how I want to die. >_<

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

SHATTERED DEAD.
    Nuff said.
    Anyone who gets that refferance should die the same horrible death as me.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Shot in the crotch? She didn't die. Slowly bleeding to death from my privates because of a piece of metal tearing it open is not how I want to die. >_<
    Woops...read it the wrong way...nevermind.

*Vomits* Oh my god why did I read this?! Anyone who mutilates genitals, even on accident, deserves more than an aggravated assault charge. I went to the Vagina Monologues last year then read a report on female genital mutilation in Ethiopia (shouldn't you folks be a little more concerned about finding breakfast than crotch-cutting?) and I'll tell you, vaginas need a lot more respect!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus
    I went to the Vagina Monologues last year then read a report on female genital mutilation in Ethiopia (shouldn't you folks be a little more concerned about finding breakfast than crotch-cutting?) and I'll tell you, vaginas need a lot more respect!!
    It's the tribal, "spiritualist" mentality. Nothing good EVER comes of it. I remember seeing vids of the Yanomamo in South America where they're snorting a cocaine-like substance through giant poles and "fighting off the bad spirits." They should spend more time fighting off illiteracy and malnutrition.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

One in the Chamber always seems to mess people up. When will they learn?

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

That just sucks...

Must be very painful.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Sex and a loaded gun sounds hot but maybe it's one of those things where safety should win over lust.
    Yeah I'm agreeing with the safety part. Unloaded gun maybe, maybe a safety on the damned thing, you know, the little things...
    K

Mother Superior

If someone is going to use a gun during sex play... unloading it would be ideal. People are fucking stupid.

darki's Avatar darki must die

shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    If someone is going to use a gun during sex play... unloading it would be ideal. People are fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by darki
    shit happens.
    Yup. I'd say you both tied that one up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    It is not same feeling. I guess.
    Imagine "playing" with hand granates

Quote Originally Posted by tinstar
    It's the tribal, "spiritualist" mentality. Nothing good EVER comes of it. I remember seeing vids of the Yanomamo in South America where they're snorting a cocaine-like substance through giant poles and "fighting off the bad spirits." They should spend more time fighting off illiteracy and malnutrition.
    Oh but wouldn't it be nice if we had some fun traditions like that in the U.S.?? I guess the whole fat man sliding down your chimney once a year thing is pretty damn weird too...

Ichigo's Avatar Senior Member

Maybe they got the idea from that short story by Poppy Z. Brite in "Are you loathsome tonight?"

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

So does save sex also includes an unloaded gun... this kids...

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

thats fucked up......im sure when he said he had to "unload"she didnt expect the gun

+ Reply to Thread