+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I swear this isnt EMO, its more... crisis.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Default I swear this isnt EMO, its more... crisis.

Im not asking for forgiveness or justification... but I really need to write this down or ill go insane. I dont really expect anyone to comment on this, but this was the window that was open on my computer.

My ex just came over. I had been upset about a number of things, havnt slept in a long time, and ive been really lonely. She came over and of course we started fighting instantly. She came into my room with me and we talked about what was troubling her. I started crying after what she said struck a chord, she hugged me, and then one thing ledto another. I dont want to go into the details, for obvious reasons, but enough happened to constitute cheating. And it was, because she is now dating the guy she cheated on me with. I feel horrible. The taste of bile is in my mouth, and I can barely stand myself. I told her to tell him I manipulated her into doing it, but she is scared of him hurting her, so she isnt going to tell anyone anything. I dont even know what happened, really, it was all so fast, but I guess I can at least take comfort in the fact that it wasnt premeditated or remorseless on either side.
    Just when I was about to be able to move on with my life, too.
    Fuck me.
    Ive never violated my strict morals until now... and now that I have, I feel disconnected or dead. What the hell should I do? Go on with my life like she wants?

On the other hand...
    He and her both deserve to feel what I went through all the times she cheated on me.(I wish I could say that I did it for revenge, and not weakness)

Which hand to chop off?

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: I swear this isnt EMO, its more... crisis.

hey....shit happens man,shit that you thought would nevernever,happen, can happen it's happened to me,it's happened to everyone.......all you can do is not let it bring you down,we all make mistakes,some big,some small,we're human,and humans are FAR from perfect............trust me man,shit may happen ,but there is always an end...........

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

got 99 problems and a bitch aint one. so what? she cheated on you with some asshole, and then cheated on him with you. so all you need to do now is cheat on her with him and you'll be even.
    no but seriously, who cares? it's just sex. yeah it may not have been the best move, but shit happens, it doesn't change anything man. you may think i'm an asshole for being so blunt, but i'm just thinking about it logically and without being EMO. sure it's easier cuz it didn't happen to me, but I try to think about things the same way when it is me. but yeah this chick is bad news, you need to distance yourself from her, you don't need that shit, you can get a nice girl that will fuck you and NOT someone else.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

I really hope this word 'EMO' doesn't become popular over here....it irritates the fuck out of me...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    I really hope this word 'EMO' doesn't become popular over here....it irritates the fuck out of me...
    In case it does...I am really really really sorry we across the pond allowed it to become a word. Just know we are actively searching for the originator of this word and will execute him on sight.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    In case it does...I am really really really sorry we across the pond allowed it to become a word. Just know we are actively searching for the originator of this word and will execute him on sight.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

yeah im actualy in the process of exterminating evrything emo cause theres no crying in punk rock

Emo is horrid horrid sludge.

Bedlamite

Don't take it too hard. We all wander off from our morals from time to time. Stuff happens, don't spend too much time punishing yourself over what you did. Unless you LIKE to punish yourself, but that belongs on another section of the boards.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Man this happens. It's called being human. I can't tell you what to do from this point. It's one of those things you'll have to look inside for to find anwsers. I could set here and spout a bunch of self help nonsence. Shit like that never makes anyone really feel better, just blind. Still no wonder why i think romance is dead.

Romance isnt dead. Some people just do their best to kill it. I try so FUCKING hard to keep romance alive in my life and every time I think I've found a proper crucible, it crumbles under the heat, burning the fuck out of my hand.
    Dont lose faith in romance. Nothing can ever destroy it as long as two people beleive in it, right?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Would it be totally off-base to suggest that she wanted you to feel less morally superior to her, so she seduced you, knowing you would feel like this? It seems like you are a better person than she is, from what you've posted.

Actually, I know for a fact that that is a big part of it. Problem is, shes smart enough to know to wait till im weak. Or at least she knows me well enough. She also knows I still love her.
    She always says "why cant I be as good as you" and stuff like that that makes mefeel bad for being good...
    Thank you for your insight, dear, it means alot that someone would put some thought into it and evaluate the situation.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Actually, I know for a fact that that is a big part of it. Problem is, shes smart enough to know to wait till im weak. Or at least she knows me well enough. She also knows I still love her.
    She always says "why cant I be as good as you" and stuff like that that makes mefeel bad for being good...
    Thank you for your insight, dear, it means alot that someone would put some thought into it and evaluate the situation.
    Sometimes, you just got to know when it's time to let a person go. That means letting them fade from your mind until nothing is left but a warm memory of better times.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

No problem. Everyone has moments of weakness, whether or not those moments coincide with temptation. Too few people really make the effort to be good people and you deserve massive credit for working to be the best person you can be.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    Fuck I hate that too- almost as much as "straight-edge"!!

anyway- as to the afore mentioned "cheating"- as long as you don't have a woman- you did what you did- since you didn't do it out of spite you lose out on the gratification of that- but don't let it eat you up-
    if shes scared of this guy, and shes stayin with him- she deserves whatever hell happens- shes obviously got some issues- you need to move on.
    you may feel like it "just happened"- but she knew what was going to happen- women are always in control- don't let her fool you. Shes playin games with your head- FUCK HER

Thank you all very muchly.

Im not asking for forgiveness or justification... but I really need to write this down or ill go insane. I dont really expect anyone to comment on this, but this was the window that was open on my computer.

My ex just came over. I had been upset about a number of things, havnt slept in a long time, and ive been really lonely. She came over and of course we started fighting instantly. She came into my room with me and we talked about what was troubling her. I started crying after what she said struck a chord, she hugged me, and then one thing ledto another. I dont want to go into the details, for obvious reasons, but enough happened to constitute cheating. And it was, because she is now dating the guy she cheated on me with. I feel horrible. The taste of bile is in my mouth, and I can barely stand myself. I told her to tell him I manipulated her into doing it, but she is scared of him hurting her, so she isnt going to tell anyone anything. I dont even know what happened, really, it was all so fast, but I guess I can at least take comfort in the fact that it wasnt premeditated or remorseless on either side.
    Just when I was about to be able to move on with my life, too.
    Fuck me.
    Ive never violated my strict morals until now... and now that I have, I feel disconnected or dead. What the hell should I do? Go on with my life like she wants?

On the other hand...
    He and her both deserve to feel what I went through all the times she cheated on me.(I wish I could say that I did it for revenge, and not weakness)

Which hand to chop off?
    Why don't you all three kiss and make up? Bwahaha fuck monogamy!

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    got 99 problems and a bitch aint one. so what? she cheated on you with some asshole, and then cheated on him with you. so all you need to do now is cheat on her with him and you'll be even.
    Problem solved

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by nyar
    Fuck I hate that too- almost as much as "straight-edge"!!
    wait what's wrong with straight edge? I mean yeah it's stupid but even at it's most BS clique incarnations I think it still beats the alternative... like my freind having to explain to her teachers why she didn't turn her homework in on time because her drunk ass peice of shit father came home in the middle fo the night and threw up on all her papers.
    fuck that, if all you assholes wanted to go off and kill your brain cells I won't object, but please don't fuck up everyone elses shit that's trying to get somewhere in thier life besides a grave.

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    wait what's wrong with straight edge? I mean yeah it's stupid but even at it's most BS clique incarnations I think it still beats the alternative... like my freind having to explain to her teachers why she didn't turn her homework in on time because her drunk ass peice of shit father came home in the middle fo the night and threw up on all her papers.
    fuck that, if all you assholes wanted to go off and kill your brain cells I won't object, but please don't fuck up everyone elses shit that's trying to get somewhere in thier life besides a grave.
    ahhh- Morning Glory- always the extremist-
    I don't drink- but if I did I'd be offended you'd lump me into the same category as the ass you mentioned- Didn't you and I have this discussion before?- heres the refresher- everyone who drinks isn't an alcholic, everyone who does "drugs" is not an addict. My doing any substance I've done has never adversely effected anyone but myself, and Im pretty sure that most people like me can say that. I "kill brain cells" at least 3times a week, and Im not just trying to go to the grave- I finished High School, and College, Have run a organization to teach kids art and keep them off the streets and out of gangs, I've been running my own business for the past 5 years, Im written and am producing my own album, which I'll release under my own label, I practice and teach martial arts- not to mention I have several friends and relatives who do, or have accomplished a much more, and some have been "doing drugs" since before I was born!!!
    and really what the hell does that story have to do with thinking straight edge is silly?- especially if you agree!!!! Fuck- are you just looking for arguements!!!
    (sorry all- MG really pushes my buttons sometimes- luv ya though )

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I think what people "hate" about those scenes is not the philosophy behind them, but how seriously the fans take it.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Oh yeah, regarding the cheating situation, I would try to avoid situations like that, but since it already happened, there is nothing you can do about it. But you and her need to decide what it is you want together. If she, or you, want to fool around, then she should get out of her relationship first. And you shouldn't fool around with her, if you have a problem with the fact that she is in a relationship. If you do not mind, then fine, but the other guy might care, and he might have a thing or two to say about it. So it's best to avoid. So if you can't keep your hands off each other, as well as other body parts, then just don't put yourself in that kind of situation. People often use those kinds of excuses, like they were in an emotionally weak place, or drunk, etc. That's just an excuse. Your brain still works, and you can still stick to what you think is the best thing to do. Even if your body wants to do something else. It may seem like a good idea at the time, but it rarely works out well in the end. If you say you have some kind of code of ethics, or whatever, then stick to it. It is pretty easy for someone to manipulate you into a sexual situation. It's not easy to say no. But if you know it is not a good move, then just refuse. Even though you want to. Just say it's a bad idea. Go hook up with someone else if you really need some sex and some comfort. The ex is just not a good option. Especially if she is with someone else now...

How would you get revenge again? Please simplify?

+ Reply to Thread