+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dream diary-

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

Default dream diary-

started keepin a dream diary- does anybody else do this?
    just trying to work on my lucid dreaming-

so last night- or just before I woke up- the dream was something like this- I was driving around town, which really wasn't this town but more of an amalgam of this town and some others I've been in, I was in this old white, rusty ass van i use to have, for like two weeks about 5 years ago, and I pull into this parking lot where theres supposed to be a Bakers square and a steaknshake, but they weren't there- instead, the place across the street, a lighting design center, was there- so I park the van, call my significant other to come get me and go over behind a fence to a drainage pipe to take a leak- but instaed take a can of lighter fluid and start dousing the fence and lighting it up- then theres this street sign, on a floating piece of earth in front of me and I light up the underside- next thing I know, or remember is, these cops have me but i've dithced the lighter fluid and Im saying I had nothing to do with this big blaze- I was just going into the lighting center to pick out some stuff for a house Im working on- so they take me inside to ask the employees if Im telling the truth- we get in and thery kinda let me start wandering around as they go another way- but we're not in the lighting center- its more like an aquarium store- all the walls are big aquariums with wierd shaped glass, so at some points the fish look all distorted- one of the employess recognizes me so I try to find the cops to have her tell them Im not lying- by the time I find them shes disappeared and they drag me farther into the center of the store, which is now like this huge shopping complex- theres this SUV on a spinning display in the center, a jacuzi/spa/hottub thing to the left and two restruants ahead and a little to the right- there were some naked people leaving the jacuzi- yes they were hot- but they took me into the restraunt which had a TV that was playing a movie- for some reason I thought it was the "never ending story"- but it wasn't- then I was in the movie and this guy(the guy who plays the old vampire in Underworld) was telling us how his daughter was going to be executed and he had "taken her monster" which meant all he aggressivness, or fight, and now he realized she was innocent and he did the wrong thing- so he started running tosave her- I began to chase him and turned into this huge monster with a club type hand - as he ran down this castle like ahllway I was trying to cruch him but he kept dodging my blows- at on point I leapt forward to get him and he stopped, so he was now behind me and then he became the "monster" and was chasing me- I trucked ass and the hallway ended in the entrance to the mall/lighting center- I made it out and basiclly my dog woke me up then!!!

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

Default Re: dream diary-

Oooooh, I gots a comic for you to check out... Its called Rare Bit Feinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Oooooh, I gots a comic for you to check out... Its called Rare Bit Feinds.
    never heard of it- got a link?-
    hey- still comin to chicago?

Its a possibility. I really dont know what is happening at this point. Stuff is flying around and bashing itself at me really hard, and Ive got a love in Chicago, so I really just may up and leave. At least for a while. I dont have a link, and I would get one for you, but you know how it is... too lazy.
    When I have more energy, I'll see what I can garner. Basically what it is;
    A guy records all his dreams, then draws a comic about them. Some really cool stuff, in the long run, and always a good read.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis
    Its a possibility. I really dont know what is happening at this point. Stuff is flying around and bashing itself at me really hard, and Ive got a love in Chicago, so I really just may up and leave.

the robots are coming for you.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by nyar
    started keepin a dream diary- does anybody else do this?
    just trying to work on my lucid dreaming-!!!

read 24-hour lucid dreaming by: arnold mindell Ph.D

it's a great book........i studied lucid dreaming for years during the whole etheogens years...........you'd love that book but i warn it is DAMN involved...........

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    the robots are coming for you.
    The world is gonna be overrun by robots soon at this rate.

Oh Man This Doesnt Ever Stop Being Funny Lol Holy Shit I Think I Wet Myself Laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    read 24-hour lucid dreaming by: arnold mindell Ph.D

it's a great book........i studied lucid dreaming for years during the whole etheogens years...........you'd love that book but i warn it is DAMN involved...........
    YOU"RE the one- I knew someone metioned that before- yeah- I wana check that out-
    thanks

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

oh wow i should do that...i have the craziest dreams...

although currently my dreams have been ruined by my new job at baskin robbins... all i have been dreaming about lately is scooping ice cream... bleh when i worked retail i used to dream about folding clothes...

I dreamt I was running across the backs of chairs in a theatre of some sort, while blastin lightning at some wierd alien or Demon type monster, and then I found the Girl I was in Love with some years ago, and we were attacked by inumerable 2 headed turtle =like monsters, and then I Holwed in rage, and started killing each and every monster by stomping on their heads, and cracking their shells.

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

I think I have a mental block.......I hardly ever remember my dreams, I think dream journals are a good thing. Alot of things your concious mind tries to hide seems to come out in the dreamland. Dreamjournals are supposed to help you work out what you are trying to hide from yourself. It's just a matter of trying to decode them. Then there's the whole oh shit I had too much ice cream before bed dreams, I guess trying to decode those could be bad. Could end up thinking your are really a alien robot zombie that needs mint chocolate chip baskin robbins to survive. Try explaining that to a therapist
    Seriously good luck with your journal

+ Reply to Thread